Issue №: 4 (107)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
THE USE OF ADJUSTABLE DAMPING DEVICES FOR INCREASING TECHNICAL LEVEL OF GROUND ROBOTIC COMPLEXES EQUIPPED WITH A MANIPULATOR
Strutynskyi Serhii – doctor of technical sciences, docent of the Department of Applied Hydroaeromechanics and Mechanotronics of the National technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, (pr. Peremgy, 37, Kiev, Ukraine, 03056, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nochnichenko Ihor - candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the Department of " Fluid mechanics and mechatronics" of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (Prosp. Peremohy, 37, Kyiv, 03056 Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kryvosheiev Vladyslav – graduate student, Department of " Fluid mechanics and mechatronics" of the National Technical University of Ukraine “Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” (Prosp. Peremohy, 37 Kyiv, 03056 Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
A dynamic model of the manipulator of the robotic complex was developed on the basis of the conducted experimental studies. The concept of determining the dynamic characteristics of the mechanical system is proposed according to the results of the oscillation analysis. The algorithm is supplemented with modules considering possibility of using controlled damping devices.
The constituent parts of the model represent the mechanical devices of the manipulator, in particular connections, rotary assemblies and damping devices. The model contains all the connections between the modules, which allows you to study the dynamic parameters during the operation of the mechanism. Differential dependencies for the implementation of the mathematical model, which includes the subsystem of dynamic damping of vibrational oscillations of the manipulator, are proposed. These dependencies reveal the essence of the oscillatory processes of the mechanical system in full. Guided damping devices introduced into the model allow to control parameters in order to increase the accuracy of the mechanism.
The mathematical model is implemented via a software module that takes into account the impact working processes that occur in the connections and rotary assemblies of the mechanical system of the robotic complex.
The algorithm involves the use of a mechatronic system equipped with feedback sensors to control the manipulator. Controlled damping devices make it possible to increase the technical level and improve the dynamic characteristics of the mechanical system. Damping of oscillations by a mechatronic system with feedback was investigated and the influence of damping of oscillations on accuracy parameters when moving a robotic complex on an uneven surface was determined.
The paper presents the results of modeling an adjustable damper as part of a moving mechanical system. The innovative device uses a magnetorheological fluid as a working fluid, which allows you to control it with the help of electrical impulses. The conducted experimental studies made it possible to obtain key indicators and its operating characteristics of the damper. Based on these results, dependencies, which determine the control laws of a damper that uses a magnetorheological fluid, are proposed.
1. Maarten de Waard & Maarten Inja & Arnoud Visser (2013) Analysis of flat terrain for the atlas robot. 2013 3rd Joint Conference of AI & Robotics and 5th RoboCup Iran Open International Symposium, 1-6. DOI: 10.1109/RIOS.2013.6595324.
2. Sangbae Kim & Рatrick Wensing (2017). Design of Dynamic Legged Robots Foundations and Trends in Robotics 5(2), 117-190. DOI:10.1561/2300000044.
3. Sorin Grigorescu & Bogdan Trasnea & Tiberiu Cocias & Gigel Macesanu (2019) A Survey of Deep Learning Techniques for Autonomous Driving. J Field Robotics 37, 362– 386. DOI:10.1002/rob.21918.
4. D. Dholakiya et al. (2019). Design, Development and Experimental Realization of a Quadrupedal Research Platform: Stoch, 2019 5th International Conference on Control, Automation and Robotics (ICCAR), 229-234. DOI: 10.1109/ICCAR.2019.8813480.
5. Strutynskyi S.V. (2019) Determination method of dynamic characteristics of mobile terrestrial robotic complex manipulator. IOP Conf. Ser.: Mater. Sci. Eng. 708 012031. DOI 10.1088/1757-899X/708/1/012031.
6. Shulman Z.P. (1982) Magnitoreologicheskiy effekt [Magnetorheological effect]. Mn.: Nauka i tekhnika [in Russian].
7. Mikhailov V.P. & Stepanov G.V. & Bazinenkov A.M. et al. (2010) Magnitoreologicheskiye ustroystva aktivnoy vibroizolyatsii i pozitsionirovaniya dlya nanotekhnologicheskogo oborudovaniya [Magnetorheological devices for active vibration isolation and positioning for nanotechnological equipment]. Vestnik MGTU im. N.E. Bauman, series "Instrument making", special issue “Nanoengineering”, 138-148 [in Russian].
8. Seok-Jun Moon & Chae-Wook Lim & Byung-Hyun Kim & Young-Jim Park (2005) Vibration control of a beam using linear magnetostrictive actuators. Smart Structures and Materials: Damping and Isolation. Proceedings of SPIE Vol. 5760.
9. Kostyuk, I.V. & Nochnichenko, I.V. (2016) Do pytannya pobudovy dempfera protezu nohy na osnovi mahnitoreolohichnoyi ridyny [On the question of building a damper for a leg prosthesis based on a magnetorheological fluid]. International scientific and technical conference “Hydraulic and pneumatic drives of machines - modern achievements and applications”, 58 - 60 [in Ukrainian].
10. Galetskii O.S. & Nochnichenko I.V. (2014) Zastosuvannya yavyshcha perenosu ta informatsiynoyi entropiyi do analizu povedinky mahnitoreolohichnoho dempfera [Experimental study of magnetorheological choke]. XV international scientific and technical conference “Progressive technique, technology and engineering education”, 30-32 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.