THE RESULTS OF STUDIES OF THE DEPENDENCE OF THE PERFORMANCE OF THE VIBRATING TWO-SHAFT CENTRIFUGAL MODULE ON THE MODE AND DESIGN PARAMETERS
Naduty Vladimir Petrovich - Head of the Department of Mechanics of Machines and Processes of Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipro city;
Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, tel. 0501958382, firstname.lastname@example.org
Loginova Anastasia Alexandrovna - Associate Professor, Department of Design, Technical Aesthetics and Design,National Technical University “Dnipro Polytechnic”, Dnipro city;candidate of technical sciences;49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, Yavornytsky ave., 17,tel. 0666736969, email@example.com
Sukharev Vitaliy Vitalievich - Senior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipro city;candidate of technical sciences;49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a,
tel. 0975016722, firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents a new design of a vibrating twin-shaft centrifugal module designed for grinding and classification of rock mass. In this design, in addition to grinding, the operation of classification or screening of the crushed mass was added, which does not allow its regrinding and increases the productivity of the device. This is achieved by installing in the bottom of the chamber grinding mesh with cells in accordance with the required class size. At the same time, the classification process is intensified by the presence of vibration from vibration exciters fixed on the camera body and the installation of the camera on elastic supports. The reciprocating horizontal vibrations of the chamber with a given amplitude and frequency contribute to the segregation of the crushed rock mass in the bed by size, which positively affects the efficiency of classification and grinding. The presence of vibration helps to unload the oversize product from the grinding chamber. Also, the article considers experimental studies performed on a vibrational two-shaft centrifugal module to determine the dependence of the performance of a given design on five variable factors: rotor shaft revolutions (n, rpm), size of the loaded rock mass (Δ, mm), rock mass strength (σ, kg/mm2), camera vibration frequency (ω, rpm) and its vibration amplitude (A, mm). Studies have shown the efficiency and increased productivity of the new design in relation to a centrifugal disintegrator without a classification grid and vibration. The results of the work allow us to recommend the design under study for the manufacture of an experimental sample according to the given initial requirements, and the established dependences (Q = f (n, Δ, σ, ω, A) make it possible to develop a mathematical model of the grinding process in this setup to calculate the required parameters.
1. Bilenko, L. F. (2012). Prioritetnye napravleniya povysheniya seleknivnosti raskrytiya mineralov v protsesakh podgotovki rudy k obogascheniyu [Priority directions for increasing the selectivity of mineral disclosure in the processes of ore preparation for enrichment]. Vestnik NGU «KHPI». (59), 3–12. [in Ukrainian]
2. Sokur, N. I. Sokur, I. N. Sokur, L. M. (2009). Tsentrobezhnyye drobilki : monografiya. Kremenchug : KDPU. [in Ukrainian]
3. Bogdanova, O. S. Olevskogo, V. A. (Ed.). (1982). Podgotovitelnyye protsesy : Spravochnik po obogascheniyu rud. M.: Nedra. [in Russian].
4. Sokur, N. I. Poturayev, V. N. Babets, Ye. K. (2000). Drobleniye i izmelcheniye rud. Krivoy Rog : VEZNA. [in Ukrainian].
5. Nadutiy, V. P. Loginova, A. A. Sukharev, V. V. (2016). Effektivnoct icpolzovaniya udarno-tsentrobezhnogo dezintegratora, realizuyuschego sdvigovyye deformatsyi pri razrushenii gornoy massy [Effectiveness of the use of shock-centrifugal disintegrator implementing shear deformation in rock mass destruction]. Heotekhnichna mekhanika : Mizhvid. zb. nauk. prats. IGTM NAN Ukrainy. (131), 26–32. [in Ukrainian].
Nadutу, V.P., Suharyev, V.V., Loginova, A.A. (2016). Effektivnost ispolzovaniya
udarno-tsentrobezhnogo dezintegratora, realizuyushchego sdvigovyye deformatsii pri
razrushenii gornoy massy. Geotekhnicheskaya mekhanika: Mezhvedomstvennyy sbornik
nauchnykh trudov IGTM NAN Ukrainy [Geotechnical mechanics: Interdepartmental
collection of scientific works IGTM NAS of Ukraine], 131, 26-32
6. Nadutiy, V. P. ZIborov, K. A., Loginova, A. O. (2017). Udarno-vidtsentrovyi dezintegrator. Patent № 116387 Ukraina, MPK B02C 13/14. № u 2016 06741; zayavl. 21.06.2016; opubl. 25.05.2017, Bul. № 10.
7. Nadutiy, V. P. Loginova, A. A. Sukharev, V. V. (2017). Udarno-vidtsentrovyi dezintegrator. Patent № 119892 Ukraina, MPK В02С 13/14, В02С 19/00. № u 2017 04541; zayavl. 10.05.2017; opubl. 10.10.2017, Bul. № 19.
8. Nadutiy, V. P. Loginova, A. A. Sukharev, V. V. (2018).Udarno-vidtsentrovyi dezintegrator. Patent № 127825 Ukraina, MPK В02С 13/14, В02С 13/20, В02С 19/00. № u 2018 01878; zayavl. 23.02.2018; opubl. 27.08.2018, Bul. № 16.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.