THE QUALITY OF GRINDING OF GRAIN FEEDS DEPENDING ON THE CONSTRUCTION PARAMETERS AND OPERATING MODES OF VIBRATING DISC CRUSHER
Kupchuk Ihor – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380978173992, firstname.lastname@example.org, http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2973-6914).
Didyk Andrii – Assistant of the Department of Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sunny Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380972830537, email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0002- 0524-0017).
Full-fledged animal feeding is the basis for the successful functioning and effective development of the livestock production industry and can be ensured only if a sufficient amount of feed is produced, the loss of their nutritional value during their harvesting, storage, and also the correct preparation of feed for feeding is reduced. Grain feeds used at concentrated feed. They contain a large amount of nutrients that are easily absorbed. Their use in the feeding system allows you to balance the rations of animals in terms of energy, protein, amino acids. The compilation and selection of components of feed rations is carried out by technologists depending on the species, age group, morphological and biological indicators of animals and many other factors. At the same time, regardless of the technology and feeding scheme chosen by the specialist, concentrated feed based on wheat, barley, corn and other agricultural crops that have undergone preliminary technological processing remains an indispensable source of nutrients for animals. Moreover, a particularly important indicator that affects the productivity of animals is the quality of grinding concentrated feed. As a result of grinding feed, a significant number of parts are created from a larger surface area, which helps to speed up digestion and increase the absorption of nutrients.
Grinding is one of the most energy-intensive operations used in the production of animal feed. Therefore, scientific research is aimed at minimizing the consumption of energy resources by crushers and increasing the grinding process is an urgent task.
The article presents the results of experimental studies of the preparation of grain for feeding farm animals using a vibrating disc crusher, which was designed on the basis of the Department of Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University and passed preliminary experimental tests, which proved the prospects of its use in the processes of grinding grain raw materials. The choice of the range of design parameters was performed on the basis of assessing the compliance of the degree of grinding of the finished product with zootechnical requirements for the target fraction of the finished product.
1. Kaletnik H.M., Kulyk M.F., Hlushko YA.T. (2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohiyi kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva: monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: Teza, 340 s. [in Ukraine].
2. Kaletnik G., Honcharuk I., Okhota Y. (2020). The Waste-free production development for the energy autonomy formation of Ukrainian agricultural enterprises, Journal of Environmental Management and Tourism, 11, nr. 3, 513–522. DOI: 10.14505//jemt.v11.3(43).02. [in English].
3. Chudak R.A., Poberezhetsʹ YU. M., Lʹotka H. I., Kupchuk I. M. (2021). Suchasni kormovi dobavky u hodivli ptytsi. Monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: TOV «TVORY», 281 s. [in Ukraine].
4. Kupchuk I.M. (2019). Eksperymentalʹni doslidzhennya protsesu podribnennya furazhnoho zerna vibratsiynoyu dyskovoyu drobarkoyu. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. №3 (94). S. 68-75. [in Ukraine].
5. Honcharuk I., Kupchuk I., Solona O., Tokarchuk O., Telekalo N.. (2021). Experimental research of oscillation parameters of vibrating-rotor crusher. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny. Vol. 97, №3. P. 97–100. https://doi.org/10.15199/48.2021.03.19 [in English].
6. Yanovych V.P., Kaletnik H.M. (2017). Obgruntuvannya rezhymnykh ta konstruktyvnykh parametriv hiratsiynoho mlyna dlya vyrobnytstva vysokoaktyvnykh premiksiv. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. №1 (84). S. 15 – 21. [in Ukraine].
7. Yehorov B.V. (2018). Kontrolʹ yakosti ta bezpeka produktsiyi v haluzi (kombikormova haluzʹ). Oldi+, 446 s. [in Ukraine].
8. Kupchuk I., Telekalo N. (2021). Substantiation of the constructive and mode parameters of vibratory disc crusher for the farm animals compound feeds production. Development of scientific, technological and innovation space in Ukraine and EU countries. Sollective monograph. Riga, Latvia: “Baltija Publishing”, P. 166-194. [in English].
9. Ibatullin I. I., Zhukorsʹkyy O. M. (2016). Dovidnyk z povnotsinnoyi hodivli silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh tvaryn. K. : Ahrar. nauka, 336 s. [in Ukraine].
10. Yanovych V., Honcharuk T., Honcharuk I., Kovalova K., (2017). Design of the system to control a vibratory machine for mixing loose materials. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 6. P. 4–13. https://doi.org/10.15587/1729-4061.2017.117635 [in English].
11. Mazur V.A., Honcharuk I.V., Didur I.M., Pantsyreva H.V., Telekalo N.V., Kupchuk I.M. (2021). Innovatsiyni aspekty tekhnolohiy vyroshchuvannya, zberihannya i pererobky zernobobovykh kulʹtur: monohrafiya. Vinnytsya: VNAU, 186 s. [in Ukraine].
12. Nanka O.V., Boyko I.H. (2012). Shlyakhy znyzhennya enerhoyemnosti podribnennya zernovykh kormiv ta pidvyshchennya yakosti podribnennya. Tekhnolohiya vyrobnytstva i pererobky produktsiyi tvarynnytstva. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ BNAU. Bila Tserkva: BNAU. Vyp. 7. S. 55-58. [in Ukraine].
13. Poberezhets Ju., Chudak R., Kupchuk, I., Yaropud V., Rutkevych V. (2021). Effect of probiotic supplement on nutrient digestibility and production traits on broiler chicken. Agraarteadus. Vol. 32, №2. P.296-302. https://doi.org/10.15159/jas.21.28 (Scopus). [in English].
14. Yanovych, V., Tsurkan, O. & Polevoda, Yu. (2019). Development of the vibrocentric machine for the production of a basic mixture of homeopathic preparations. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, 81, nr. 2, 13-26 [In English].
15. Bulgakov, V., Pascuzzi, S., Ivanovs, S., Kaletnik, G. & Yanovich, V. (2018). Angular oscillation model to predict the performance of a vibratory ball mill for the fine grinding of grain. Biosystems Engineering, 171, 155-164 [In English].
16. Petrova Z., Paziuk V., Tokarchuk O., Polievoda Y.(2021). Special aspects of soybean drying with high seedling vigor, UPB Scientific bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, University Politehnica of Bucharest, 83 nr. 2, 327–336. [in English].
17. Paziuk V. M., Liubin M. V., Yaropud V. M., Tokarchuk O. A., Tokarchuk D. M. (2018). Research on the rational regimes of wheat seeds drying, INMATEH – Agricultural Engineering, Romania, 56 nr. 3, 39–48. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.