THE KINEMATIC ANALYSIS OF A VIBRATION CRUSHER FOR FEED GRAIN
Kupchuk Ihor – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380978173992, email@example.com, http://orcid.org/0000-0002-2973-6914).
Tokarchuk Oleksіі – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of «Technologіcal Processes and Equіpment for Processіng and Food Productіons» of the Vіnnytsіa Natіonal Agrarіan Unіversіty (St. Solnyshchnaya, 3, Vіnnytsіa, Ukraіne, 21008, e-maіl: firstname.lastname@example.orgіn.ua.
Hontar Volodymyr – postgraduate in specialty 133 «Sectoral Mechanical Engineering» of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonychna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, +380683260329, email@example.com).
Zamriі Mykhailo - 1st year master's student majoring in 208 Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The high level of energy use by domestic producers does not allow for the competitiveness of livestock products in the domestic and foreign markets. Therefore, the effective functioning of farming enterprises requires the development and implementation of technologies that meet world standards for energy efficiency and reduce energy losses.
A very important and energy-consuming operation is the grinding of feed grains (wheat, barley, peas, corn, etc.). In the technological process of feed production, the share of energy consumption for grinding can reach up to 70%. Feed material usually has a high moisture content. In most cases, the grinding is performed by hammer mills. However, when grinding grain with high moisture content this crushing method (by hammer mills) is ineffective.
This article is devoted to solving the actual problem: minimizing energy consumption for grinding of feed grains when making feed for farm animals namely the theoretical study of the motion laws of the proposed technological equipment. Presented schematic diagram vibrаtion disk-type crusher for feed material realizes the idea of a combined interaction of vibration and rotational motion of equipment, a combination of shock and cutting impact of work items on the material.
This will allow to process raw material with high moisture content without significantly reducing the performance of the mashine and facilitates timely withdrawal of the product from the grinding zone.
Also, in order to establish the values of velocity of mass centers constituents vibration equipment kinematic analysis of the given machine graphic-analytical methods of theoretical mechanics and the theory of mechanisms and machines was performed, including established patterns of change of linear velocity of the centers of mass and structural elements in the future will help determine the total kinetic energy of this oscillatory system.
1. Kaletnik, H. M., Kulyk, M. F. & Hlushko, Ya. T. (2006). Enerhooshchadni tekhnolohii kormiv – osnova konkurentozdatnosti tvarynnytstva [Energy-saving feed technologies – the basis of animal competitiveness]. Vinnytsia : Teza. 340 p. [In Ukrainian].
2. Nanka, O.V. (2015). Napriamky pidvyshchennia efektyvnosti protsesu podribnennia zernovykh kormiv. Konstruiuvannia, vyrobnytstvo, ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn [Directions for improving the efficiency of the process of grinding grain feed]. Konstruiuvannia, vyrobnytstvo, ekspluatatsiia silskohospodarskykh mashyn – Design, manufacture, operation of agricultural machinery, 2, 152-157 [In Ukrainian].
3. Yanovych, V. P. & Kaletnik, H. M. (2017). Obgruntuvannia rezhymnykh ta konstruktyvnykh parametriv hiratsiinoho mlyna dlia vyrobnytstva vysokoaktyvnykh premiksiv [Substantiation of regime and design parameters of gyration mill for production of highly active premixes]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 1 (84), 15-21 [in Ukrainian].
4. Yanovych. V., Honcharuk, T., Honcharuk, I., & Kovalova, K. (2018). Engineering management of vibrating machines for targeted mechanical activation of premix components. Inmateh–Agricultural Engineering, 54, nr. 1, 25-32 [In English].
5. Bulgakov, V., Pascuzzi, S., Ivanovs, S., Kaletnik, G. & Yanovich, V. (2018). Angular oscillation model to predict the performance of a vibratory ball mill for the fine grinding of grain. Biosystems Engineering, 171, 155-164 [In English].
6. Kupchuk, I.M. (2017). Obgruntuvannia tekhnolohichnoi skhemy ta konstruktyvnoi realizatsii vibratsiinoho podribnennia syrovyny spyrtovoho vyrobnytstva [Substantiation of the technological scheme and constructive realization of vibration crushing of raw materials of alcohol production]. Candidate’s thesis. Vinnytsia : VNAU 227 p. [ In Ukrainian].
7. Solona, O. & Kupchuk, I. (2020). Dynamic synchronization of vibration exciters of the three-mass vibration mill. Przegląd Elektrotechniczny, 1, nr. 3, 163–167. doi: https://doi.org/10.15199/48.2020.03.35 [In English].
8. Palamarchuk, I.P., Yanovych, V.P. & Kupchuk, I.M. (2013). Vibrorotorna drobarka [Grinder rotor vibration]. Patent, 85270, UA [in Ukrainian].
9. Kupchuk, I. M. (2019). Eksperymentalni doslidzhennia protsesu podribnennia furazhnoho zerna vibratsiinoiu dyskovoiu drobarkoiu [Experimental studies of the process of grinding fodder grain with a vibrating disk crusher]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 3 (94), 68-75 [In Ukrainian].
10. Kupchuk, I.M., Solona, O.V., Derevenko, I.A. & Tverdokhlib, I.V. (2018). Verification of the mathematical model of the energy consumption drive for vibrating disc crusher. Inmateh – Agricultural Engineering, 55, 111-118 [In English].
11. Yanovych, V., Tsurkan, O. & Polevoda, Yu. (2019). Development of the vibrocentric machine for the production of a basic mixture of homeopathic preparations. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, 81, nr. 2, 13-26 [In English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.