TEST PLANNING OF SERVICEABILITY OF FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION SYSTEMS EQUIPMENT CONSIDERING PLANNING AND MONITORING OF AGRICULTURAL EQUIPMENT
Veselovskaya Natalia Rostislavivna – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Machinery and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com)
Malakov Oleksandr Ivanovych – graduate student of the Department of Machinery and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Manzhos Elvira Oleksandrivna – Senior Lecturer, Department of Ukrainian and Foreign Languages, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008 email: email@example.com).
Hnatyuk Olena Fedorivna – graduate student of the Department of Machinery and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article discusses the main problems and features of test planning of serviceability of flexible production systems (FPS) equipment, taking into account all possible factors. The basic dependencies of repair and verification at variable operating modes have been monitored and possibl1e ranges of system existence depending on internal factors and changes in working time, environmental characteristics and factors affected the system have been derived. As the result of the analysis, mathematical modeling and determination of critical conditions of existence of the system have been carried out. The basic criteria and tolerances for the normal operation of FPS equipment have been determined. The calculated dependencies for the further improvement of the system and the parameters for the smooth operation of the equipment by means of a mathematical analysis have been found. Methods of test planning of operability of FPS equipment have been developed, the time frame of stopping various systems for the slightest l ss of production capacity, taking into account the duration of the diagnostic work of used equipment has been determined. The planning of inspections for a product that is in a state of readiness for action, possible only after replacement, is considered. These circumstances allow us to determine the optimal interval between inspections by the criterion of minimum expected costs, attributed to the average time of serviceability for the cycle in steady state. When planning inspections of a product that is in a state of static readiness for action, the possibility of making erroneous decisions during the inspection is taken into account. The products which start to act at occurrence of some emergency conditions which moments of occurrence are casual and have distribution W (t) are considered. It is determined that inspections and necessary repairs allow to increase readiness, if at the same time certain conditions concerning quantitative ratios of the sizes influencing it are fulfilled.
1. Automation of technological processes: Textbook for students. environments. prof. education / Vladimir Shishmarev .- M.: Publishing center "Academy", 2005. (Rus).
2. Production Automation and Mechanization: Textbook. study guide. environmental institutions. prof. education / BI. Cherpakov, L.I. Vereina. - M.: Academy Publishing Center, 2004. (Rus).
3. Automation of technological processes and systems of automatic control: Tutorial / Baralo OV, Samoilenko PG, Granat SE, Kovalev VA - K.: Agrarian education, 2010. – P. 557. (Ukr).
4. Martynenko II Automation of technological processes of agricultural production [Electronic resource] / II Martynenko // K.: Harvest. - 1995. - Resource Access Mode: https://buklib.net/books/35489/. (Ukr).
5. Automation and mechanization of production [Electronic resource] // My education. - 2017. - Resource access mode: http://moyaosvita.com.ua/osvita-2/avtomatizaciyai-mexanizaciya-virobnictva/. (Ukr).
6. Technical Means of Automation: Guidelines for Coursework for Students of Specialties 6.092502 of All Forms of Education / Comp. S.A. Kirichuk; Yu.B. Belyaev. - K.: NUKHT, 2005. (Ukr).
7. Automated shaft machining complexes using industrial robots. Method. recommendations, ENIMS. - M.: NIimash, 1983, - P. 64 p. (Rus).
8. Grachev LN Automated sections for precise dimensional processing of parts. - M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1981, - P. 240. (Rus).
9. Flexible automatic production. / Ed. Mayorova SA and Orlovsky GV - L.: Mechanical Engineering, Leningrad Branch, 1983. – P. 376. (Ukr).
10. Production Automation. Stages of development and prospects [Electronic resource] // Educational materials. - 2003. - Resource Access Mode: https://works.doklad.ru/view/Kisg2XfabM.html.
11. Automation of technological processes [Electronic resource] // Educational materials. - 2005. - Resource access mode: https://works.doklad.ru/view/-VnbSZbfBgA.html.
12. Automation of Production Processes [Electronic resource] // ELARTU. - 2011. - Resource access mode: http://elartu.tntu.edu.ua/handle/123456789/1551.
13. Klyuev AS “Design of process automation systems” - M.: Energoatomizdat, 1990. (Rus).
14. Gavrish OP Robotization of machining complexes of machine-building production. - To.: Technics, 1984, 198 198
15. Flexible Manufacturing Complexes / Sub. ed. Bp Belyanina and V.A. Leshchenko. - .: Mechanical Engineering, 1984. - P. 384 (Rus).
16. Automation of technological processes [Electronic resource] // FreePapers. - 2013. - Resource access mode: http://freepapers.ru/33/avtomatizacyatehnologchnih-procesv/258758.1715325.list1.html.
17. AP Ladaniuk, VG Tregub, IV Elperin, VD Tjutsyura. "Automation of technological processes and production of food industry". K.: Agricultural Education, 2001. (Ukr).
18. Dashchenko A.I. Design of automatic lines. - M.: Higher School, 1983. – P. 328. (Rus).
19. Poletayev VA, Tretyakova NV, Development of layout and planning of flexible production systems. Methodical instructions. Ivanovo, IGEU, 1999. (Rus).
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.