TECHNICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL MAINTENANCE OF PRECISION SEPARATION OF SEED SUNFLOWER MATERIAL
Aliyev Yelchin Bakhtiyar Ogly – Ph.D., head of the department of technological and technological support of seedling of the Institute of oilseeds of Ukraine, (Institutskaya St. 1, Sonyachne village, Zaporozhye district, Zaporozhye region, Ukraine, 70417, e-mail: email@example.com).
Yaropud Vitaliy – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
To obtain homogeneous genetic seed of sunflower parent components, which by varietal and sowing qualities, must have a varietal purity of 99.6-99.9%, it is necessary to ensure their precise (exact) separation according to the morphological and physico-mechanical properties in the complex. Based on the necessary requirements for the technological processes of cleaning and separation of seed mixture, a rational precision technological line has been developed for the processes of separation of seed material of sunflower, which includes automation of technical equipment. Also, to increase the efficiency of the sunflower breeding process, a device for automatic phenotyping of seeds has been added to the developed production line, which makes it possible to significantly intensify and reduce the selection process and improve the design of the crossing program due to bioinformative data analysis and sorting of seeds. As a result of the analysis of technological methods for the separation of sunflower seed material and their technical support, it has been established that the main trends in the development of precision seed cleaning equipment are the creation of adaptive control systems that allow dynamic optimization of operating modes of the working bodies without operator intervention.
1. Brewer MT, Lang L, Fujimura K, Dujmovic N, Gray S, van der Knaap E (2006). Development of a controlled vocabulary and software application to analyze fruit shape variation in tomato and other plant species. Plant Physiol 141. P. 15-25. [in English].
2. Bylesjö M, Segura V, Soolanayakanahally RY, Rae AM, Trygg J, Gustafsson P, Jansson S, Street NR (2008). LAMINA: a tool for rapid quantification of leaf size and shape parameters. BMC Plant Biol 8. P. 82. [in English].
3. Weight C, Parnham D, Waites R (2008). LeafAnalyser: a computational method for rapid and large-scale analyses of leaf shape variation. Plant J 53: P. 578-586. [in English].
4. Kaletnik G.M., Yanovich V.P. (2017). Perspektyvy rozvytku vibratsiynykh mashyn dlya pervynnoyi obrobky silskohospodarskoyi syrovyny. [Prospects for the development of vibrating machines for primary processing of agricultural raw materials]. Materials of the XI International Scientific and Practical Conference. Problems of construction, production and operation of agricultural machinery. Kropivnitsky. TsNTU. 2017. P. 296 - 297. [in Ukrainian].
5. Palamarchuk V.D., Polishchuk I.S., Kalenska S.M., Ermakova L.M. (2013). Biolohiya ta ekolohiya silskohospodarskykh roslyn. [Biology and Ecology of Agricultural Plants]. Vinnytsya, 713 p. [in Ukrainian].
6. Iwata H, Ebana K, Uga Y, Hayashi T, Jannink JL (2010). Genome-wide association study of grain shape variation among Oryza sativa L. germplasms based on elliptic Fourier analysis. Mol Breed 25. P. 203-215. [in English].
7. Herridge RP, Day RC, Baldwin S, Macknight RC (2011). Rapid analysis of seed size in Arabidopsis for mutant and QTL discovery. Plant Methods 7. P. 3.
8. Wang S, Wu K, Yuan Q, Liu X, Liu Z, Lin X, Zeng R, Zhu H, Dong G, Qian Q, et al (2012). Control of grain size, shape and quality by OsSPL16 in rice. Nat Genet 44. P. 950-954. [in English].
9. OpenCV Developers Team (2012) OpenCV Reference Manual. URL: opencv.org/documentation.html (July 31, 2012). [in English].
10. Suzuki S, Abe K (1985). Topological structural analysis of digital binary image by border following. Comput Vis Graph Image Process 30.
P. 32-46. [in English].
11. Tanabata T, Yamada T, Shimizu Y, Shinozaki Y, Kanekatsu M, Takano M (2010). Development of automatic segmentation software for efficient measurement of area on the digital images of plant organs. Hort Res 9. P. 501-506. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.