SUBSTANTIATION OF RATIONAL SELECTION OF MOTOR-VIBRATORS VIBRATION MACHINES
Lanets Oleksii – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Institute of Engineering Mechanics and Transport of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (St. Bandery St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org);
Borovets Volodymyr – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Аssistant Professor of the Department of Mechanics and Automation of Mechanical Engineering at the Institute of Engineering Mechanics and Transport of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (St. Bandery St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail:
Maistruk Pavlo – Student of the Institute of Engineering Mechanics and Transport of the Lviv Polytechnic National University (St. Bandery St., Lviv, Ukraine, 79013, e-mail: email@example.com);
Derevenko Iryna – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Аssistant Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
An integral component in the calculation of vibration machines is the establishment of drive power necessary to set in motion an oscillating system with specified characteristics. However, difficulties often arise at this stage. The inertial characteristics of the drive directly affect the power consumption. Therefore, when calculating it, you must already know the size of the drive, which is still unknown, since it is only being installed.
This question is especially relevant for low-frequency oscillatory systems with an inertial drive, in which the inertial parameters of the drive are proportional to the masses of the oscillatory systems. In such oscillatory systems, ignoring the mass of the drive when setting the consumed power to set the mechanical oscillating system in motion can lead to the fact that the vibrating machine will not be able to provide the expected (calculated) technical and technological parameters, since the massive drive oscillates with the whole system, will take on its own propulsion a significant proportion of the energy.
The article justifies the analytical relation¬ships for calculating the power of vibration machines with inertial drive, taking into account the mass of vibrator motors. For this, systems of equations are solved that interconnect analytical expressions for calculating the powers necessary to bring the oscillatory systems into motion, taking into account the mass of vibrator motors. The solution to such systems is the value of the required drive power (vibrator motors) and its mass, which is already consistent with the masses of unified vibrator motors produced by manufacturers.
The obtained analytical dependences make it quite easy to determine the power of the drives in one-, two- and trimass oscillation systems of vibration machines with an inertial drive. Using the formulas obtained in the article, it is possible to precisely establish the necessary drive power to set the oscillatory system in motion and uniquely select the mass of the vibrator motor.
1. Medvid' M.V. (1963). Avtomaticheskie orientiruyushchie zagruzochnye ustrojstva i mekhanizmy [Automatic orientation loading devices and mechanisms]. Moscow: Mashgiz [in Russian].
2. Goncharevich I.F., & Strel'nikov L.P. (1959). Elektrovibracionnaya transportnaya tekhnika [Electro-vibration transport technology]. Moscow: Gostekhizdat [in Russian].
3. Rabinovich A.N., Yahimovich V.A., & Boechko B.Yu. (1965). Avtomaticheskie zagruzochnye ustrojstva vibracionnogo tipa [Automatic loading devices of vibration type]. Kyiv: Tekhnika [in Ukrainian].
4. Solona, O.V. (2008) Vibratsiini mlyny z prostorovo-tsyrkuliatsiinym rukhom zavantazhennia dlia tonkoho pomelu sypuchykh materialiv [Vibrating mills with a space-circulation feed motion for fine grinding of materials]. Vinnytsia: RVV VDLU [in Ukrainian].
5. Polievoda, Yu.A. (2015) Perspektyvy zastosuvannia vibratsiinykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv [Prospects of vibration effect in liquid process systems food and processing industry]. Zb. nauk pr. Vinn. nats. ahrar. un-tu. Seriia: Tekhnichni nauky – Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University. Series: Engineering science. 1 (89). Vols. 1. 124-130 [in Ukrainian].
6. Bauman, V.A., & Byhovskij, I.I. (1977). Vibracionnye mashiny i processy v stroitel'stve [Vibration machines and processes in construction]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola [in Russian].
7. Nazarenko, І.І. (2007). Vіbracіjnі mashini і procesi budіvel'noї іndustrії [Vibrating machines and processes of the construction industry]. Kyiv: KUNBA [in Ukrainian].
8. Lanets, O.S. & Borovets, V.M. & Derevenko, I.A. (2018). Vyznachennia potuzhnosti pryvodiv vibratsiinykh mashyn z sylovym ta kinematychnym zburenniam [Determination of power of actuators of vibrating machines with power and kinematic perturbation]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh - Vibrations in engineering and technology. 3(90). 53–61. [in Ukrainian].
9. Lanets, O. (2018). Osnovy rozrakhunku ta konstruiuvannia vibratsiinykh mashyn. Knyha 1. Teoriia ta praktyka stvorennia vibratsiinykh mashyn z harmoniinym rukhom robochoho orhana [Basics of calculation and construction of vibration machines. Book 1. Theory and practice of creating vibration machines with harmonious movement of the working body]. Lviv: Vydavnytstvo Lvivskoi politekhniky [in Ukrainian].
10. Kataloh produktsii firmy Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milano [Product catalog of the company Venanzetti Vibrazioni Milano]. (n.d) www.venanzettivibrazioni.com. [in Italy].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.