SUBSTANTIATION OF CHIPPING FRACTURE MECHANICS DURING DRAWING OF CYLINDRICAL SURFACES WITH ALLOWANCE
Yuriy Paladiychuk – Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kordonsky Vasyl Anatoliyovych - teacher of technical disciplines, agro-technological department, separate structural subdivision “Chernyatyn Vocational College of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University” (28 Grafa Lvova str., Tel. (04332) 32425, Chernyatyn village, Zhmerynskyi district, Vinnytsia region, 23 Ukraine e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The mechanics of chip fracture when cutting the allowance of pre-divisible technological grooves was studied for the first time, and the relationship between the profile and depth of the latter and the characteristics of the stress-strain state in the chip formation zone (relative shear, chip shrinkage, shear angle, front angle, contact processes .
This article discusses a more complex problem - the longitudinal division of chips or allowance. Most researchers are inclined to believe that this problem should be solved by pre-dividing the allowance by a network of special chip-splitting ring or screw grooves. The depth of these grooves should be 0.6… 0.95 of the amount of rise on a single tooth of the broach.
The results of the study of the mechanics of chip destruction are described when the tool meets the process groove in the drawing process. The connection between the structure of the pipe and the intensively deformed state in the zone of chip formation is shown.
From the obtained results the following follows. Preliminary deformation hardening by means of deforming drawing allows to increase hardness of OM twice (steel 10), to 60% (steel 35), to 50% (steel 45) and to 25% (aluminum alloy AK6). This significantly reduces the shrinkage coefficient of chips (respectively 2; 1.4; 1.4 and 1.3 times) and the actual previous angle (at a sharpening angle γ = 15⁰, respectively: from 36⁰ to 18⁰; from 25⁰ to 17⁰; from 21⁰ to 16⁰ and from 22⁰ to 17⁰). All this indicates a decrease in the intensity of the cutting process with increasing intensity of the previous HPD
The following minimum values of the groove profile angle for the investigated materials 2φmin were determined: 80⁰ (steel10); 60⁰ (steel 35); 50⁰ (steel 45 and alloy AK6).
It is established that the minimum depth of the chip-splitting groove hC is determined from the condition of chip destruction when the tangential stresses in the shear zone are exceeded above the shear resistance of the processed material.
The following values of the minimum depth of the chip-splitting groove for the studied materials were obtained: hCmin = (0.4… 0.55) Sz - steels 35 and 45; hCmin = (0.55 (0.6) Sz - AK6 alloy.
1. Posvyatenko E.K. (1990). New methods of chip division during drawing of deep holes. Increase of drawing efficiency (processing quality). Sat. scientific Tr. - Riga: Rice: Polytechnic. Inst.,. - P. 64-74.2.
2. Posvyatenko E.K. (1993). Scientific substantiation of efficiency of process of deforming-cutting drawing: Author's abstract. dis. Dr. tech. Science. - Kyiv,. - 35 p.
3. The quality of the surface treated by deforming stretching. A.M. Rosenberg, O.A. Rosengberg, E. I. Gritsenko, E. K. Posvyatenko. - К .: Наук. opinion, 1977. - 88 p.
4. Posvyatenko EK Intensification of stretching by additional mechanical energy. Increasing the efficiency of stretching (processing quality). Sat. scientific Tr. - Riga: Rice: Polytechnic. Inst., 1986. - P. 142-148.
5. Budyak RV, Paladiychuk YB, Sereda LP VSAU, Pisarenko VG KNVO. Creation of new technological processes using advanced methods of machining parts. "Fort". № 2. 2009.
6. Sereda LP, Paladiychuk YB, Budyak RV Influence of dissipative properties of materials of the extended tool on quality of processing of sleeves of hydraulic cylinders. VNAU. №2 (66). 2012
7. Kushnir VS Influence of a stagnant zone and thermomechanical processes on temperature of wear of surfaces of the cutting tool. Cutting and the tool in technological systems. - 1995-1996. - Issue. 50. - P. 119-125.
8. E. Posviatenko, N. Posviatenko, R. Budyak, L. Shvets, Y. Paladiichuk, P. Aksom, I. Rybak, B. Sabadach, V. Hryhorychen. Influence of a material the technological factors on improvement of operating properties of machine parts by reliefs and film coatings. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2018. № 5/12 (95). ISSN 1729-3774. P. 48-56.
9. Y. Paladiichuk. Desining the structures of solid-alloy elements for broaching the holes of significant diameter based on the assessment of their strength Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2020. № 3.(7-105), P. 57-65 (Scopus), SNIP.
10. Vinogradov A.A. Physical bases of the process of drilling hard-to-process metals with carbide drills. - К .: Science. Dumka, 1985. 264 p.
11. Abuladze NG Interdependence of shear, friction and anterior angle angles in the formation of drain shavings. Cutting and tools in technological systems. - 1995-1996. - Issue. 50. - P. 22-29.
12. Paladiychuk Yu.B. Formation of macroreliefs during drawing of internal surfaces of cylindrical preparation of power hydraulic cylinders. Modern engineering and innovative technologies. Issue 10. Part 1. P. 74-79. ISSN 2567-5273. DOI: 10.30890. 2567-5273.2019-10-01-012.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.