SUBSTANTIATION OF AMPLITUDE-FREQUENCY CHARACTERISTICS AND DESIGN PARAMETERS OF THE SEPARATOR WITH A VIBRATION DRIVE
Omelyanov Oleg Mykolaovich – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
Oleksii Tokarchuk – Ph.D., Associate Professor of the Department of technological processes and equipment for processing of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna st., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, email: email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-8036-1743).
The main effects of the broken design of the vibrating separator are: increased crushing force in the process of separating the slurry mass in this robot, which was moved by a path on the working container with a sieve of the conical shape of the vibrating ruh; a plethora of minds passing through a lot of products through the opening that they reached for the rahunka of the sieve surface of the bulk coliving; Changes in energy consumption and increase in the minds of robotic support units during the operation of the projected vibrating separator, which have been achieved by the addition of additional spring elements between the separator housing and bearing units of the vertical drive shaft of the vibration separator. The application of the proponated vibrating screen to the working organs of the volumetric kolivalny roar allows to increase the productivity and capacity of the process of distributing solid-state husky masses. To determine the rational parameters in the process of vibrating sieving, we took away the ratio of the rot of the victorious organs at the end of the sieve surface when victorious to the Lagrange method of the 2nd genus. When zastosuvanni Cauchy solutions for linear non-homogeneous differential lines, the remainder of the rozvnіz was eliminated. Removing the fallowness of the amplitude of the crushing, the vibratory characteristics and the vibration acceleration, the intensity of the crushing movement made it possible to carry out a mathematical analysis of the power and energy characteristics of the vibrodrive of the finished separator. The expansion of the conical sieve surface allows you to create expanses of gyration or colossal progressive movement, which allows you to realize the importance of a large separation of dry masses. The results of the analytical investigation made it possible to prime the optimal cut to the working sieve surface. On the basis of the analysis carried out, the grounding and clarification of the design parameters of the vibratory system were presented and the design of this technical system was presented.
1. Omel'yanov O.M. (2021). Eksperumentalna otsinka energetuchnuh parametriv vibroseparatsii supkoi produktsiyi. [Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh]. №4 (103). S. 61-67. [in Ukrainian].
2. Bykov V. S. (2000). Opredeleniye skorosti vibroperemeshcheniya sypuchego materiala. «Tekhnika v sel'skom khozyaystve». [Determination of the speed of vibration displacement of bulk material].№ 2. s. 21-23. [in Russian].
3. Gortinskiy V. V. Demskoy A. V., Boriskin M. A. (1980). Protsessy separirovaniya na zernopererabatyvayushchikh predpriyatiyakh. [Separation processes at grain processing enterprises]. M.: Kolos, 304 s. [in Russian].
4. Vasilenko P. M. (1960). Teoriya dvizheniya chastitsy po sherokhovatym poverkhnostyam sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashin. [The theory of particle motion on rough surfaces of agricultural machinery]. K.: UASKHN, 284 s. [in Russian].
5. Zayika P. M. (1999). Vibratsiyne peremishchennya tverdykh ta sypkykh til u silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh mashynakh. K.: USKHA, 626 s. [in Russian].
6. Tishchenko L. N. Piven' M. V. (2002). K issledovaniyu dvizheniya zernovoy smesi na reshete pod deystviyem vibratsii. [To study the movement of the grain mixture on the sieve under the influence of vibration]. Naukoviy vísnik NAU. Vip. 49. s. 329–336. [in Russian].
7. Palamarchuk I.P., Omel'yanov O.N. (2000). Dinamika vibratsionnykh grokhotov s kombinirovannym privodom prostranstvennykh kolebaniy rabochikh organov. «Vibratsii v tekhnike i tekhnologíyakh». [Dynamics of vibrating screens with a combined drive of spatial vibrations of working bodies].№4(16). s..89– 92. [in Russian].
8. Kupchuk I.M. (2018). Perspektyvy rozvytku konstruktyvnykh skhem vibratsiynykh pryvodiv transportnykh i tekhnolohichnykh mashyn APK. [Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh]. №3 (90). S. 44-52. [in Ukrainian].
9. Poturayev, V.N., Franchuk V. P., Nadutyy V. P. (2002). Vibratsionnaya tekhnika i tekhnologii v energoyemkikh proizvodstvakh. Dnepropetrovsk: NGA Ukrainy, 190 s. [in Russian].
10. Bulhakov V., Sevostʹyanov I., Kaletnik H., Holovach I., Ihnatʹyev YU. (2020). Teoretychni doslidzhennya vibratsiynoho protsesu susharky dlya kharchovykh vidkhodiv. Doslidzhennya staloho rozvytku silʹsʹkykh rayoniv. Vol. 44 (339). S. 32-45. [in English]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.