STUDY OF THE PROCESS OF STAMPING BY ROLLING RING BLANKS OF PARTS FROM A SQUARE BILLET
Muzychuk Vasyl – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Schemes and methods of manufacturing parts such as disks from square blanks obtained by stamping are studied. The possibility of controlling boundary conditions, creating various schemes of stress-strain state in local zones, changing the nature of metal flow, providing relatively low levels of residual stresses and anisotropy of mechanical properties in the longitudinal and transverse directions, allowing to stamp rolling workpieces.
It is shown that in the technological process of stamping by running-in of annular workpieces of parts from a square workpiece, a metal displacer passes in different axial directions of the workpiece through three stages of forming. Deformation resistance throughout the volume of the part is also different. As a result, there are additional stresses: on the outer surface - compressive, as each inner layer restrains the movement of the neighboring outer, and in the inner - stretching, as each outer layer, moving faster than the neighboring, captures it.
The device of manufacturing of details of type of disks from square preparations is offered in work. The principle of operation of this device is that the original workpiece with a square cross section before installation in the matrix is pre-fixed relative to its angles. As a result of stress equalization, there is a zone of inner layers with additional radial stress, which increases to the outer.
The use of the device proposed in the work makes it possible to stamp parts without waste, to expand the range of products obtained, as well as to reduce the cost of manufacturing the product by facilitating the flow of metal.
The calculation formula for determining the size of the original square workpiece is proposed. The choice of the sizes of initial preparations according to the calculation formula simplifies their preparation by felling, facilitates centering at stacking in a stamp, and the main thing provides high accuracy of the size on height and absence of anisotropy unlike the circles cut out from a sheet.
1. Bogoyavlenskiy, K. N., Selin, M. T., Lapin, V. V. (1981). Oborudovaniye i tekhnologiya raskatki pretsizionnykh zagotovok [Equipment and technology for rolling precision workpieces]. M : NIIMASH. [in Rassian].
2. Kaporovich, V. G. (1973). Obkatka metalloizdeliy v proizvodstve [Running-in metal products in production]. M.: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
3. Kaporovich, V. G. (1978). Proizvodstvo detaley iz trub obkatkoy. [Production of parts from pipes by rolling]. M: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
4. Del', G. D. (1971). Opredeleniye napryazheniy v plasticheskoy oblasti po raspredeleniyu tvordosti [Determination of stresses in the plastic area from the distribution of hardness]. M: Mashinostroyeniye. [in Rassian].
5. Ogorodnikov, V. A. (1983). Otsenka deformiruyemosti metallov pri obrabotke davleniyem [Assessment of the deformability of metals during pressure treatment]. K: Vyshcha shkola. [in Ukrainian].
6. Surkov V. A. (2005) Issledovaniye i razrabotka tekhnologicheskikh protsessov shtampovki obkatyvaniyem kol'tsevykh i flantsevykh zagotovok [Research and development of technological processes of stamping by rolling of annular and flange blanks]. Candidate’s thesis. Izhevsk. [in Rassian].
7. Ohorodnikov, V. A., Muzychuk, O. V., Nakhaychuk, V. I. (2007). Mekhanika protsesiv kholodnoho formozminyuvannya z odnotypnymy skhemamy mekhanizmu deformatsiyi. Monohrafiya [Mechanics of cold forming processes with the same type of deformation mechanism schemes. Monograph]. V: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsya [in Ukrainian].
8. Gunko, I. V., Muzychuk, V. I., Nakhaichuk, O. V. (2015). Talking tne development of deformation into determining normal and tangential contact stresses at the forge. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APC. Vinnytsya, 2 (85). 102–107. [in English].
9. Syvak, R. I. (2015). Plastychnistʹ metaliv pry nemonotonnomu navantazhenni [Plasticity of metals at nonmonotonic loading]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APC. Vinnytsya, 1(91). 108–111 [in Ukrainian].
10. Sivak, R. (2017). Evaluation of metal plasticity and research on the mechanics of pressure treatment processes under complex loading. Eastern-European journal of enterprise technologies, 6/7(90). 34–41. [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.