Issue №: 2(97)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
STRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH OF TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF MACHINES FOR CENTRIFUGAL -PLANETARY VIBRATION TREATMENT
Yaroshenko Leonid Victorovich candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of electric power engineering, electrical engineering and electromechanics of Vinnitsa national agrarian university, Service address: Vinnitsa, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kupchuk Igor – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D of Engeneering), Senior Lecturer of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna St., Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Zamrii Mykhailo – 4th year student of specialty 208 of Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (str. Sonyachna, 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The paper analyzes current state and prospects of further development of technology and equipment for mechanization and automation of finishing and cleaning of details. It is stated that the most effective for this purpose are the methods of abrasive machining, which include bulk galvanizing, vibration, centrifugal-rotary and centrifugal-planetary processing. These methods reduce the complexity and cost of processing, which in some cases reaches 20% of the total cost of manufacturing parts. Each of these methods has a different level of efficiency, certain advantages and disadvantages, the level of versatility and scope of effective application.
The processes of vibration processing are quite deeply studied, for its industrial mass-produced technological equipment, but they have certain shortcomings that limit their use for further widespread implementation. Centrifugal-rotary processing is a more productive process of three-dimensional finishing and cleaning treatment, but its scope is limited by the possibility of processing parts that are not complex, usually flat. The most productive methods of finishing and cleaning of details include centrifugal-planetary volume processing which high efficiency is caused by repeated loading of particles of working load by inertial forces that creates preconditions for the solutions of a wide range of technological problems, for example, processing of details of difficult form, small weight and the sizes from materials of high hardness or viscosity that represents a serious problem for other methods of volume processing.
The constructive scheme is offered in the work and the influence of the composition of the abrasive free-granular working environment on the productivity of the machine for centrifugal-planetary processing of details is investigated. The kinetics of metal removal from the surface of machined parts using different types of abrasive working environment is analyzed. The results of comparative machining of parts in a torus vibrating machine and a machine for centrifugal-planetary machining are given. It is shown that the simultaneous use of centrifugal-planetary and vibration processing methods allows to increase the intensity of the process while ensuring high quality machining of parts of relatively complex shape. The constructive scheme of the machine which allows to implement the specified combined method of processing is offered and described.
1. Babichev, A.P. & Babichev, I.A. (1999). Osnovy vibratsyonnoy tehnologii [Vibration technology fundamentals]. Rostov-nа-Donu: Izd. Tsentr DGTU, 624 [In Russian].
2. Babichev, A.P. & Motrenko, P.D. (2003). Otdelochno-uprochnyayutshaya obrabotka detaley mnogokratnym vibroudarnym instrymentom [Finishing and hardening processing of parts with multiple vibration-impact tools]. Rostov-nа-Donu: Izd. Tsentr DGTU, 192 [In Russian].
3. Kartashov, I.N. (1975). Obrabotka detaley svobodnymy аbrazivami v vibriruyutshyh rezervuarah [Free abrasive machining of parts in vibrating tanks]. К.: Vytsha shkola, 188 [In Russian].
4. Zverovtshykov, A. E (2013). Mnogofunktsionalnaya tsentrobejno-planetarnaya obrabotka. Monografiya [Multifunctional centrifugal planetary machining. Monograph]. М.: Infra-M, 176. ISBN 978-5-16-009253-9 [In Russian].
5. Bukatov, А.S. (1990). Perspektivy razvitiya tsentrobejno-planetarnoy obrabotki [Prospects for the development of centrifugal-planetary machining]. Mehanizatsiya i avtomatizatsiya proizvodstva – Mechanization and automation of production, 5, 17-18 [In Russian].
6. Yaroshenko, L.V. (2019). Eksperymentalni doslidgennya rozpodilu dynamichnogo naporu tsyrkulyatsiynogo ruhu robochogo seregovytcha v toroyidalnyh konteynerah vibratsiynyh mashyn [Experimental advancement of the dynamic pressure of the circulating chamber of the working center in the toroidal containers of the vibrating machines]. Vibratsiyi v tehnitsi ta tehnologiyah – Vibrations in engineering and technology,3 (94), 33 - 44. DOI: 10.37128/2306-8744-2019-3-5 [In Ukrainian].
7. Bernyk, P.S. & Yaroshenko, L.V. (1998). Vibratsionnyye tehnologicheskiye mashyny s prostranstvyennymi kolebaniyamy rabochyh organov [Vibrating technological machines with spatial vibrations of working tools]. Vinnytsya.: VNAU, 116 [In Russian].
8. Chubyk, R.V. & Yaroshenko, L.V. (2011). Kerovani vibratsiyni tekhnolohichni mashyny [Controlled vibrating technological machines]. Vinnytsya.: VNAU, 355 [In Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.