Issue №: 4 (107)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
STAMPING BY ROLLING BLANKS USING ADVANCED ENERGY-EFFICIENT INDUCTION HEATING
Matviychuk Viktor – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Solnechna St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, email: email@example.com)
Savkiv Volodymyr – graduate student of the Department of Electric Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics, Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents the results of development and research of technological schemes of cold forming by rolling (CFR) of blanks. Expansion of the technological capabilities of the processes of COP and improving the quality of products is based on the control of active friction forces and deformability of the processed metals. The main limiting factors in the application of SHO processes are insufficient ductility of metals, which causes the risk of destruction of workpieces, as well as relatively large deformation forces that cause unfavorable operating conditions of the rolling bearing unit. The solution of these problems is facilitated by the transition to hot SHO. However, the problems of manufacturing by the hot SHO method of products from tubular and solid cylindrical billets have been little studied to date. An effective process of billets heating is induction heating, but its application is characterized by relatively low efficiency.
In this work, it is recommended to use new materials and technology for the manufacture of induction heaters for the implementation of hot SHO, which open up opportunities for improving induction heating equipment for industrial applications. The use of new generation induction heaters to replace other heating methods in metalworking has significant advantages: higher efficiency; less scattered magnetic fields; less complexity of the coil design; increased geometric freedom; no water cooling is required.
In order to study the hot SHO, devices for rolling billets with conical and cylindrical rolls were designed and manufactured. Physical modeling of hot SHO by using solid cylindrical lead billets was carried out. It is experimentally proved that the process of hot SHO allows to achieve significant degrees of deformation even at unfavorable stress-strain state and insignificant power of the equipment. Thus, the process of induction heating of blanks can be quite effective when processing them by hot SHO.
1. V. A. Matviychuk, I. S. Aliev. (2009). Improvement of local rotational pressure treatment processes based on analysis of metal deformability. Kramatorsk: DDMA. Monograph.
2. Kraevsky V. O., Matviychuk V. A., Mikhalevich V. M. (2003). Influence of technological parameters on the kinematics of cold end rolling. Improvement of processes and equipment of pressure treatment in mechanical engineering and metallurgy. Kramatorsk-Sloviansk. С.286-291.
3. Matviychuk V.A., Mikhalevich V.M., Kolisnyk M.A. Evaluation of deformability of the material of blanks at direct and reverse extrusion by stamping by rolling. Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2022. №1(104). С.81-91.
4. Viktor Matvijchuk., Andrii Shtuts., Mykola Kolisnyk., Ihor Kupchuk., Iryna Derevenko. Investigation of the Tubular and Cylindrical Billets Stamping by Rolling Process with the Use of Computer Simulation. Periodica Polytechnica, Mechanical Engineering. 2022. №1 (66), Р. 51–58.
5. Matviychuk V. A., Rubanenko O. E., Stadniychuk I. P. Electrical technologies in agriculture. Study guide. Vinnytsia. WORKS. 2020. 273с.
6. Matviychuk V.A., I.A. Bubnovska. Modeling of temperature and deformation fields of the workpiece in the process of hot rolling according to the "circle-oval" scheme. Processing of materials by pressure - Kramatorsk: DGMA, 2015.- №1(40). - P.35 - 39.
7. Matviychuk V.A., I.A. Bubnovska. Analysis of the schemes of the technological process of manufacturing compressor blades with the use of hot rolling operation. Technique, energy, transport of the agricultural complex. - Vinnytsia, 2016. - №3 (95). - P. 160 - 165.
8. Rudnev, V., Loveless, D., & Cook, R. (2017). Handbook of Induction Heating (2nd ed.). CRC Press. Retrieved from https://www.perlego.com/book/1524142/handbook-of-induction-heating-pdf (Original work published 2017)
9. Poplavko Y.M. Fundamentals of physics of magnetic phenomena in crystals. Kyiv. 2007.
10. Reinap, A., Alaküla, M., Cedell, T., Andersson, M., Jeppsson, P. (2008). Evaluation of soft magnetic moldable composite core motors. ICEM'08- XVIII International Conference on Electrical Machines.
11. Kolleck, R., Veit, R., Merclein, M., Lechler, J., Geiger, M. (2009). Investigation on induction heating for hot stamping of boron alloyed steels. Manufacturing Technology. Annals of the CIRP. 58:275-278.
12. Acero, J., Hernández, P.J., Burdío, J.M., Alonso, R., Barragán, L.A. (2005). Simple resistance calculation in litz-wire planar windings for induction cooking appliances. IEEE Transactions on magnetics. vol. 41. no. 4:1280-1288.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.