SIMULATION MODELING OF THE PROCESS OF NUT SHELL DEFORMATION
Polievoda Yurii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
This section presents the results obtained after processing the provisions using SolidWorks. Schemes of loading of a nut with pressure and the modulus of resistance on a ring are presented, the general kind of a nut with its distribution in two-dimensional finite elements is presented, graphs of correlations between the stresses and strains appearing in a nut shell depending on force acting are established. and undeformed walnut shell and it was presented that the initial crack appears at the junction of the halves of the nut shell.
Today, walnut is one of the niche crops. Only 7% of the land on the planet is suitable for growing nuts, and Ukraine is one of the few countries where the entire territory is suitable for cultivating this crop. According to statistics, in 2019 the area of walnut plantations in Ukraine amounted to 15.8 thousand hectares, of which 85.4% are concentrated in private households and they provide 99.2% of the production of this product. But this factor affects the unstable supply of this crop, as it is difficult to form commodity batches of different varieties of nuts, as well as narrows the range and reduces its cost. The annual consumption of nuts in Europe and the Persian Gulf is 4.2-5.6 kg per person, while in Ukraine the figures are more than modest - only 1.8-2.4 kg, at normal (according to the Institute of Nutrition of the Ukrainian Academy of Sciences ) from 1.5-3.6 kg.
Walnuts are the most popular and beloved. They are not only very tasty, but also very useful. Due to the content of binders, walnut is a good anti-inflammatory agent. Extracts and nut preparations have antitoxic effects, remove various toxins from the body, as they say, cleanse the blood.
The work related to the process of modeling the deformation of the nut shell is very relevant. The obtained results can be integrated into the work of the nutcracker for greater efficiency, which will allow to obtain a better quality product
1. Pakhno, V. Kontseptsiia rozvytku horikhivnytstva v Ukraini [Concept of development of nuts in Ukraine], available at: http://ukr-nuts.org/ru/articlesand-news/articles/konczepcz%D1%96ya.html.
2. Mochernyi, S. V. (2000). Ekonomichna entsyklopediia [Economic encyclopedia] : U trokh tomakh. T. 1. K.: Vydavnychyi tsentr «Akademiia». 864 s. [in Ukrainian].
3. Yanovych, V. P. [ta in.] (2015). Obgruntuvannia tekhnolohii ta obladnannia dlia pererobky voloskykh horikhiv. [Substantiation of technology and equipment for processing walnuts.] Zbirnyk naukovykh prats vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu, seriia tekhnichni nauky. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
4. Polievoda, Y. A. (2019). Doslidzhennia protsesu lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv mizh dvoma paralelnymy plastynamy. [Investigation of the process of peeling walnuts between two parallel plates] Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
5. Polievoda, Y. A., Tverdokhlib I. V. (2019). Vyznachennia fizyko-mekhanichnykh parametriv shkaralupy voloskoho horikha. [Determination of physical and mechanical parameters of walnut shell.] Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
6. Polievoda, Y. A. (2019). Osoblyvosti realizatsii protsesu lushchennia shkaralupy horikha mizh plastynoiu ta sferychnoiu vstavkoiu. [Features of realization of process of peeling of a shell of a nut between a plate and a spherical insert]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
7. Polievoda, Y. A. (2020). Doslidzhennia protsesu skoliuvannia shkaralupy horikha v rezultati sylovoi dii napivsferychnykh poverkhon. [Investigation of the process of splitting the nut shell as a result of the force of hemispherical surfaces]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. Vseukr. nauk. tekhn. zhurnal. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
8. Yanovych, V. P., Honcharuk I. V. [ta in.]. (2018). Rozrobka kompleksu tekhnolohichnykh mashyn dlia hlybokoi pererobky voloskoho horikha. Zvit pro naukovo-doslidnu robotu № derzhreiestratsii 0118U001421, Vinnytskyi natsionalnyi ahrarnyi universytet. Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
9. Pat. KM 137018 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv. Opubl. 25.09.2019. [in Ukrainian].
10. Pat. KM 137176 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv. Opubl. 10.10.2019. [in Ukrainian].
11. Pat. KM 137177 Ukraina. (2019). Obladnannia dlia lushchennia voloskykh horikhiv. Opubl. 10.10.2019. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.