SIMULATION MODELING AND RESEARCH WORKS OF THE HYDRAULIC DRIVE OF THE STEM SEPARATOR FEED FROM TRENCH STORAGE
Rutkevych Volodymyr – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna St. 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Yaropud Vitalii – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna St. 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kupchuk Igor – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University(Soniachna St. 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail:email@example.com
Ostapchuk Oleksandr – a master's student majoring in 133 "Industrial Engineering" of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
The issue of accelerated creation of efficient and energy-saving hydraulic drive of stem forage separator from trench storages by simulation modeling of technical systems. It is noted that the use of simulation allows to avoid significant investments required for the manufacture of a prototype of an agricultural machine, provided a detailed study physical model of the hydraulic drive of the stem feed separator. And also allows you to check the adequacy of the results obtained in
process of mathematical modeling, and determine the necessary improvement of the proposed hydraulic drive.
A fundamentally new constructive-technological scheme is presented stem feed separator from trench storage that allows to carry out process of unloading of a stalk forage from trench storages according to zootechnical requirements.
The stand for simulation modeling of transients in the hydraulic drive of the stem forage separator from trench storages is offered. The design of the experimental stand also allows to investigate the hydraulic drive of the stem feed separator in the dynamic mode, when changing the technological load on the working bodies and changing the parameters of the adaptive fluid flow separator and the system in general. As a result of research and analysis of transients in the hydraulic drive, a fairly close coincidence of the results of mathematical and simulation modeling of the hydraulic drive of the stem feed separator, which allows us to recommend obtaining the calculated dependencies for use in the development hydraulic drives of stem feed separators.
1. Аndrеnkо, P.M. (2004). Pоbudоvа mаtеmаtichnykh mоdеlеi hіdrоаpаrаtіv іz gіdrаvlіchnym vіbrаtsіinym kоnturоm [Construction of mathematical models of hydraulic devices with hydraulic vibration circuit] Skhіdnо-Yevrоpеiskyi zhurnаl pеrеdоvykh tеkhnоlоgіi. №2 (8). 15-20.[in Ukrainian]. 2. Shmat, S.I., & Luzan, S.V., & Kolisnyk, S.V. (2010) Tendentsii stalogo rozvytku suchasnogo silskogospodarckogo mashyno-buduvannia v Ukraini i za rubiezem [Product innovative policy]. [Trendsin Sustainable Development of Modern Agricultural Machinery in Ukraine and Abroad]. Retrieved from http://dspace.kntu.kr.ua/jspui/handle/1456789/4971./КNTU.–2010.[in Ukrainian].
3. Chubyk, R.V. & Zelinskyi, I.D. (2015). Identyfikatsiia kryteriiv dlia enerhozberihaiuchoho keruvannia vibropry-vodamy adaptyvnykh vibromashyn [Identification of criteria for energy saving control of vibration drives of adaptive vibrating machines]. Avtomatyzatsiia vyrobnychykh protsesiv u mashynobuduvanni ta pryladobuduvanni – Automation of production processes in machine building and instrument making, 49, 107-111 [in Ukrainian].
4. Shargorodskiy S., RutkevychV. Influence of physical and mechanical properties of stem feed and design of the working body on the drive power of the cutting mechanism Техніка, енергетика, транспорт АПК. 2021. №2(113). C. 38–49.
5. Paсstуushеnkо, S.I. (2002). Pytаnnia оptymіzаtsіi tеkhnіchnykh systеm [The questions of optimization of technical systems]. Zbіrnyk nаukоvykh prаts NАU “Mеkhаnіzаtsіia sіlskоhоspоdаrskоhо vyrоbnytstvа”. – Кyiv: Vydаvnytstvо NАU., Т.XI. 266-271 [in Ukraine].
6. Hunkо, А.S., & Іvаnоv, M.І., & Shаrgоrоdskii, S.А.(2012). Моdеliuvаnnя rоbоty KShМ pryvоdа rаmky hychkоzrіzаlnоi mаshyny [Modeling of work of KShM of a drive of a frame of the hook-cutting machine] Zbіrnyk nаukоvykh prаts VNАU Vіnnytsia. Vyp. 10, t. 2(59). 54-58.[in Ukrainian
7. Ivanov, M.I., & Rutkevych, V.S., & Kolisnyk, O.M., & Lisovoy, I.O. (2019). Research of the influence of the parameters of the block-portion separator on the adjustment range of speed of operating elements. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. Vol. 37-44 [in Romania].
8. Ratushna, N., & Mahmudov, I., & Kokhno, A. (2007). Metodychni pidkhody do stvorennia novoi silskokhospodarskoi tekhniky u vidpovidnosti z vymohamy rynku naukoiemnoi produktsii [Methodical approaches to the creation of new agricultural machinery in accordance with the demands of the market of science-intensive products]. MOTROL, № 9. 119-123 [in Pоlshchа].
9. Kоvаlеnkо, А.О. & Rоhоvyi, А.S. & Sоmіn, D.О.(2011) Оsnоvy nаukоvykh dоslіdzhеn (plаnuvаnnia еkspеrymеn-tіv). [Product innovative policy]. [Fundamentals of scientific research (experiment planning)] – Lуhаnsk: SNU іm.V.Dаlia. – 216 р. [in Ukraine].
10. Pаt. KM 80958 Ukraina. (2013). Hidravlichnyi pryvod blochno-porziinogo vidokremliuvacha konserovanykh kormiv [The hydraulic drive of the block-portion separator of canned forages]. Publ. 10.06.2013 [in Ukrainian].
11. Ivanov, N., & Sharhorodskyi, S., & Rutkevych, V. (2013). Matema-ticheskaia model hidroprivoda blochno-portsionoho otdelitelia konservirovannykh kormov [The mathematical model of the hydraulic drive of the block-portion separator of canned feed]. MOTROL, № 5, 83-91 [in Pоlshchа].
12. RutkevychV. Investigation of transitional processes in the adaptive system of hydraulic drives of the mechanism for cutting and unloading stalk fodder Вібрації в техніці та технологіях. 2021. №2(101). C. 107–114.
13. Shargorodskiy S., RutkevychV. Investigation of drive power of the mechanism for separation of stem feed from feed monolith. Slovak international scientific journal.2021. № 54. С. 10-20.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.