Issue №: 4 (107)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
SELECTION OF A RATIONAL TYPE OF A DRIVE FOR REALIZATION OF CLASSIFICATION PROCESSES OF GRAIN RAW MATERIALS
Sevostianov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor, Head of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Ivanchuck Yaroslav – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Full Professor of the Department "Computer Sciences" of the Vinnytsia National Technical University (95, Khmelnytsky highway, Vinnytsia, 21021, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Kush Yaroslav – Post-Graduate Student of the Vinnytsia National Technical University (95, Khmelnytsky highway, Vinnytsia, 21021, Ukraine.
Volovyk Bohdan – Post-Graduate Student of the Vinnytsia National Technical University (95, Khmelnytsky highway, Vinnytsia, 21021, Ukraine.
Classification processes (separation, division, sorting) take an important place in food industry where they are used, in particular, for selection of some fractions of grain raw materials (wheat, barley, rye, corn, sunflower, groats) by form, sizes, density or aerodynamic properties of particles of the material or for removal from grain of pollution particles (soil, sand, stones, metallic shaving). The separation processes are quite wide spread in other branches of economy (in chemical, processing, machine building, building, agricultural, metallurgy enterprises), so a task of improvement of classification processes and equipment for their realization is enough actual. Different installations for mechanical classification with unbalanced, hydraulic pulse, pneumatic, electromagnetic, centrifugal drive have reliable design, provide quite stable and effective working process. By our notion, the main working parameters of the mechanical classification of grain raw materials, that determine its efficiency (productivity, specific energy outlay, quality of phase separation) are the maximal speed of movement of the material particles relatively sieve surface and a maximal effort created by the executive element of the installation in the middle of the processed material. Known differential equations of movement and energy balances for determination of these working parameters are complex and unsuitable for elaboration of the engineering method of design calculation of corresponding equipment. So, there are algebraic dependencies for definition of the main working parameters of the mechanical classification under using of basic drives types presented in the article. On the basis of these dependencies, a simple computer program can be compiled to obtain and analyze graphic diagrams that allow to determine the most efficient drive option.
1. Cherevko, O. I., Poperechny, A. M. (2019) Procesy i aparaty harchovyh vyrobnycztv [Processes and apparatuses of food productions] Harkiv.: Svit Knyg [in Ukrainian].
2. Boiko, V.S., Samoichuk, K.O., Tarasenko, V.H., Verkholantseva, V.O., Palianychka, N.O., Mykhailov, Ye.V., Chervotkina, O.O. (2021) Protsesy i aparaty. Mekhanichni ta hidromekhanichni protsesy [Processes and apparatuses. Mechanical and hydromechanical processes] Melitopol [in Ukrainian].
3. Falko, O.L. (2014) Naukove obgruntuvannia protsesu fraktsionuvannia roslynnoi syrovyny: [Scientific substantiation of fractioning process of vegetable raw materials. Abstract of D-thesis. Speciality 05.18.12]. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Aliiev, E. B. (2019) Fizyko-matematychni modeli protsesiv pretsyziinoi separatsii nasinnievoho materialu soniashnyku : monohrafiia [Physical-mathematical models of precise separation processes of sunflower seed grain. Monofraph] Zaporizhzhia: STATUS [in Ukrainian].
5. Iskovych-Lototsky, R. D., Ivanchuk, Y. V., Veselovska, N. R., Surtel, W., Sundetov, S. (2018) Automatic system for modeling vibro-impact unloading bulk cargo on vehicles, Proc. SPIE 10808, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments. doi: 10.1117/12.2501526.
6. Iskovych–Lototskyi, R. D. Ivanchuk, Ya. V., Veselovskyi, Ya. P. (2014) Osnovy rezonansno–strukturnoi teorii vibroudarnoho rozvantazhennia transportnykh zasobiv [Foundations of resonance structural theory of vibro-blowing unloading of transport means]. Nauka ta prohres transportu Visnyk Dnipropetrovskoho natsionalnoho universytetu zaliznychnoho transportu im. akademika V. Lazariana. Dnipropetrovsk,. 5(53). 109-118. doi: 10.15802/stp2014/30458 [in Ukrainian].
7. Sevostianov, I.V., Ivanchuk, Ya.V., Pidlypna, M.P. (2021) Rozrobka variantiv tekhnolohichnykh skhem pererobky osnovnykh vydiv zernovoi syrovyny [Elaboration of variants of technological processing schemes of dry grain row materials]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 4 (115). 128-135 [in Ukrainian].
8. Jarmolik, S.V., Chirkun, D.I., Levdanskij, A.Je., Levdanskij, Je.I. (2009) Jeksperimental'nye issledovanija processa razdelenija sypuchnih materialov v rotorno-gravitacionnom klassifikatore. Trudy BGTU [Experimental researches of a separation process of loose materials. Works of BGTU], 3, 172-174 [in Russian].
9. Sevostianov, I.V., Melnyk, O.S., Pidlypna, M.P. (2021) Doslidzhennia parametriv efektyvnosti protsesiv klasyfikatsii sukhoi zernovoi syrovyny pry vykorystanni riznykh skhem yii navantazhennia [Researches of efficiency parameters of classification of dry grain row materials under utilization if different schemes of loading]. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. 3(102). 109-117 [in Ukrainian].
10. Sevostyanov І., Ivanchuk Y. (2022) Мodelling of working process of equipment with hydraulic drive for separation of damp dispersive materials. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 1 (116), 77-82.
11. Sevostianov, I. V. (2020) Tekhnolohiia ta obladnannia dlia vibroudarnoho znevodnennia volohykh dyspersnykh materialiv : monohrafiia [Technology and equipment for vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials : monograph] Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
12. Sevostianov, I., Tokarchuk, O., Pidlypna, M. (2021) Automated technological projection of classification processes of dry dispersive materials [Automated technological projection of classification of dry dispersive materials]. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 2 (113). 15-21 [in Ukrainian].
13. Iskovych-Lototsky R., Ivanchuk Y., Veselovska N., Surtel W., Sundetov S. (2018) Automatic system for modeling vibro-impact unloading bulk cargo on vehicles", Proc. SPIE 10808, Photonics Applications in Astronomy, Communications, Industry, and High-Energy Physics Experiments. doi: 10.1117/12.2501526.
14. Iskovich-Lototsky R., Kots I., Ivanchuk Y., Ivashko Y., Gromaszek K., Mussabekova A., Kalimoldayev M. (2019) Terms of the stability for the control valve of the hydraulic impulse drive of vibrating and vibro-impact machines. Przeglad Elektrotechniczny. Vol. 4, no. 19. P. 19-23. doi: 10.15199/48.2019.04.04.
15. Ivanchuk Y. (2019) Mathematical modeling for the technological process of surface soil compaction by the inertial vibratory rammer. Academic journal. Series: Industrial Machine Building, Civil Engineering. Poltava, PoltNTU. 1 (52). P. 15-24. doi: 10.26906/znp.2019.52.1666.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.