RESULTS OF VIBRODUCTION VIRIBILITY CHANGE VARIABLE CHANGE RESULTS
Yaropud Vitaliy – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Agricultural Machines of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Special vibration units used in various branches of mechanical engineering are equipped with a vibrating motor. Therefore, detection of ways to increase the efficiency of control of vibration motors is an urgent task. The aim of the research is to increase the efficiency of control of vibration characteristics of a vibrational engine, depending on the change in the frequency of rotation of its disturbances. As a result of the research, a method for controlling the vibrational characteristics of a vibrational engine was developed, depending on the change in the rotational frequency of its disturbances and the corresponding mathematical dependencies were obtained.
1. Bazarov N. X. Avtomatika Vibromashina / N. X. Bazarov. – Tashkent: Uzbekistan, 1976. – 118 Р.
2. Dmitriyev V. N. Issledovaniye puskovykh rezhimov asinkhronnogo debalansnogo vibrodvigatelya / V.N. Dmitriyev, A. A. Gorbunov // Problemy energetiki. – 2008. – № 1-2. –
3. Bansyavichus R.YU. Vibrodvigately / R.YU. Bansyavichus, K.M. Ragul'skis. – Vil'nyus: Mokslas, 1981. – 193 Р.
4. Mashiny, mashiny-avtomaty i avtomaticheskiye linii legkoy promyshlennosti: [Ucheb. dlya vuzov po spets. "Mashiny i apparaty leg. Prom-sti" / A. Anastasiyev, N.N. Arkhipov,
V.P. Kornilov i dr.]. – M.: Leg. i pishch. prom-st', 1983. – 351 Р.
5. Blekhmana I.I. Vibratsionnaya mekhanika / I.I. Blekhmana - M .: Nauka. 1994. – 400 Р.
6. Bykhovskiy I.I. Osnovy teorii vibratsionnoye tekhniki / I.I. Bykhovskiy – M.: Mashinostroyeniye, 1968. – 362 Р.
7. Aliyev Ye.B. Rezul'taty issledovaniya protsessa valyaniya gruboy ovech'yey shersti v voylochnyy sloy / Ye.B. Aliyev, V.V. Likhoded, V.M. Zabudchenko, V.V. Ivlev // Konstruirovaniye, proizvodstvo i ekspluatatsiya sel'skokhozyaystvennykh mashin Kirovogradskiy natsional'nyy tekhnicheskiy universitet – Kirovograd, 2014. – Vyp. 44. – Р. 25–31.
8. Aliyev Ye. Issledovaniye effektivnosti primeneniya plitno-valyal'no mashiny TSM-1 v sostave tekhnologicheskogo modulya GM POV-8,0 pri obrabotke i pererabotki gruboy ovech'yey shersti v uteplitel' zhivotnovodcheskikh pomeshcheniy / Ye. Aliyev, V. Likhoded, V. Ivlev, V. Smolyar // Tekhniko-tekhnologicheskiye aspekty razvitiya i ispytaniya novoy tekhniki i tekhnologiy dlya sel'skogo khozyaystva Ukrainy: sbornik nauk. pr. / DNU UkrNDIPVT im. L. Pogorelogo. - Issledovatel'skoye, 2014. – № 18 (32). – Р. 340–347.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.