RESULTS OF RESEARCHES OF DEHYDRATION OF SMALL DISPERSED ROCK MASS ON A VIBRATING DEVICE OF NEW DESIGN
Naduty Vladimir Petrovich Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Head of the Department of Mechanics of Machines and Processes of Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sukharev Vitaliy Vitalievich Сandidate of technical sciences, Senior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, email@example.com)
Kostyrya Sergey Vladimirovich Сandidate of technical sciences, Junior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (49005, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Great difficulties arise when processing wet mineral raw materials less than 1 mm, and this problem is given large attention. There is an urgent need to dehydrate the final product of mining to a minimum percentage of moisture. Such raw material includes coal, which in the process of mining and processing forms a large number of small particles with a size of 1.0 ÷ 0.05 mm and, when enriched by froth flotation, is saturated with moisture, which complicates the subsequent use of coal. Also, for the processing of man-made deposits, consisting of ash and slag waste, they must be dewatered for subsequent complex processing, which consists in the use of magnetic separation and fine screening.
Mechanical dewatering devices do not always provide the final moisture content required by the market today. Only free and loosely bound moisture is extracted by mechanical methods, and pore and capillary moisture is not removed. Therefore, various sources of heat are used as an auxiliary process for the dehydration of minerals.
The article presents the results of studies of dehydration of finely dispersed rock mass on a vibration device of a new design. Intensification of the dewatering process is achieved due to the vertical conical screw and the creation of a vibroboiling layer. Preliminary studies have shown the effectiveness of the use of a transport-drying device, while it was possible to reduce the humidity in the finished product from 15% to 5%.
According to the results of the experiments, it was found that during the operation of the transport-drying device, the layer thickness decreases from loading to unloading by 3 times, while the path of movement of the material along the working surface increases 2.5 times, the frequency range of vibration excitation from 1000-1200 rpm, the amplitude fluctuations are 4-5 mm and the temperature of the supplied air is 50-80 Сº. Thus, the proposed dewatering device can be used in the mining industry, since, in addition to transportation, it is also capable of dewatering wet material with sufficient efficiency.
1. Zolotko A.A. (1996). “Secondary fuel resources in enrichment wastes and the possibility of its recovery”, Coal of Ukraine, Vol. 12, pp. 36-39.
2. Nadutyy V.P., Shevchenko A.I., Hmelenko I.P. (2007), “Processing of fly ash from thermal power plants”, Geotechnical Mechanics, Vol. 68, pp. 99-104.
3. Nadutyy V.P.(2006) “Method for assessing the quality of sludge from sludge ponds”, Geotechnical Mechanics, Vol. 61, pp. 284-292/
4. Nadutyy V.P., Nagorsky A.F., Shevchenko A.I. (2005) “Small disperced vibrating screening for coal slurry processing” Geotechnical Mechanics, Vol. 58, pp.185-190.
5. Radushkevich V.L. (1994) ”Intensification of filtration dewatering of coal sludge using electroosmosis”, Vestnik IOTT, Lubertci, Vol.2, pp. 70-76
6. Nadutiy V.P., Suhariev V.V., Kostirya S.V., (2014), “Results of complex dewatering of rock mass on a vibrating device”, Vibration in technology and technology, Vinnitsa, Vol. 1(73), pp.88-93.
7. Potyraev V.N., Franchuk V.P., Chervonenko A.G. (1964) “Vibrating conveying machines” Mechanical engineering.
8. Nadutyy, V.P., Sukharev, V.V., Kostyrya, S.V., M.S. Poljakov Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics under NAS of Ukraine (2014), “Cone-type transport and dryer device,” State Register of Patents of Ukraine, Kiev, u 2020 04587.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.