RESULTS OF RESEARCH OF PROCESSES OF EXTRACTION OF CUT WITH IMPLEMENTATION OF ULTRASOUND OSCILLATIONS ON THE INSTRUMENT
Rutkevych Volodymyr – Ph.D., Senior lecturer of the Department of Machinery and Equipment for Agricultural Production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
The possibility of improving the quality of rubber due to the directional action of various types of ultrasonic vibrations, with the aim of forming the maximum compressive residual stresses, will ultimately improve the performance of the rize joint under variable loads.
The process of rizenization using forced ultrasonic vibrations has been investigated. When compiling a mathematical model of the process of extrusion of rubber with the imposition of ultrasonic vibrations on the tool, it was assumed that the phenomenon of surface hardening has little effect on the magnitude of the contact pressure and the friction force during plastic deformation. This assumption allows us to simplify the mathematical model by not taking into account this factor.
New methods of calculating the contact pressure and specific frictional force during rubber extrusion with the imposition of axial, radial and torsional vibrations are proposed.
The description of the deformation processes with the superposition of ultrasonic vibrations was carried out on the basis of the rheological model of deformation of an ideal elastic-plastic body. The work developed nonlinear mathematical models for the study of plastic deformation processes, consisting of equations of tool displacement and equations taking into account the elastic-plate properties of the processed material. This structure of the mathematical model most fully reflects the processes occurring during thread rolling with the imposition of ultrasonic vibrations.
As a result of the research, it has been established that the use of forced ultrasonic vibrations during machining with a tool will significantly increase the productivity, tool durability and quality of the processed surface, especially when processing with special physical and mechanical properties.
In the study of the contact interaction of the tool with the part with the imposition of ultrasonic vibrations in the axial and radial directions, as well as in the imposition of torsional vibrations, it was found that the use of axial vibrations is on average 50 % more effective.
1. Posviatеnkо, Е. K., Turych, V.V., Shеvchеnkо, V.І. (2003). Моdyfіkuvаnnia pоvеrkhnі dеtаlеi mаshyn ultrаzvukоvym mеtоdоm [Modification of surface of machine parts by ultrasonic method]. Vіsnyk NТU – Bulletin of NTU, 8, 28-33 [in Ukrainian].
2. Bernyk, P. S., Palamarchuk, I. P., Lypovyi, I. H. (1998). Rozvytok konstruktyvnykh ta tekhnolohichnykh skhem mashyn dlia obrobky vyrobiv v umovakh vilnoho kinematychnoho zv’iazku mizh detaliamy ta robochym instrumentom [Development of design and technological schemes for processing products in conditions of a free kinematic connection between the parts of the working tool]. Vibraciyi v tekhnici ta tekhnologiyah – Vibration in engineering and technology, 2(6), 21-29 [in Ukrainian].
3. Hоlоvkin, V.V. & Trusov, V.N. (2009). Isslеdоvаniiе rаbоtоspоsоbnоsti mеtchikоv pri nаrеzаnii rеzb z primеnеniеm ultrаzvukоvykh kоlеbаnii [The study of the performance of taps when threading using ultrasonic vibrations]. Vеstnik Sаmаrskоhо hоsudаrstvеnnоhо аerоkоsmichеskоhо univеrsitеtа –Bulletin of the Samara State Aerospace University, 3, 69-78 [in Russian].
4. Аstаshеv, V.K.(1992) Vliianie ultrаzvukоvykh kоlebаnii rеztsа nа prоtsеss rеzаniia [The influence of ultrasonic vibrations of the cutter on the cutting process]. Prоblеmy mаshynоstrоеniia i nаdеzhnоsti mаshin – Problems of mechanical engineering and machine reliability, 3, 81-86 [in Russian].
5. Rоzеnbеrh, А.M., & Rоzеnbеrh, О.А. (1990). Меkhаnikа plаstichеskоhо dеfоrmirоvаniia v prоtsеssаkh rеzаniia i dеfоrmiruiushchеhо prоtiahivаniia [The mechanics of plastic deformation in cutting and deformation pulling processes]. K.: Nаuk. dumkа [in Russian].
6. Маrkоv, А.I.(1980). Ultrаzvukоvаia оbrаbоtkа mаtеriаlоv [Ultrasonic processing of materials]. Маshinоstrоеniе. [in Russian].
7. Kumabe, D. (1985). Vibrаtsiоnnое rеzаniе [Vibration cutting]. М: Маshinоstrоеniе [in Russian].
8. Turych, V.V. & Rutkevych, V.S.(2016). Kоntаktnа vzаiemоdіia іnstrumеntа з dеtаlliu v prоtsеsі dеfоrmuiuchоhо prоtяhuvаnnia z ultrаzvukom [Contact of the tool with the part in the process of deforming stretching with ultrasound]. Prоmyslоvа hіdrаvlіkа і pnеvmаtykа – Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, 4, 71–76 [in Ukrainian].
9. Vеsеlоvskа, N.R. & Turych, V.V. & Rutkevych, V.S. Kоntаktnа vzаiemоdіia іnstrumеntа з dеtаlliu u prоtsеsаkh pоvеrkhnеvоhо plаstychnоhо dеfоrmuvаnnia z ultrаzvykom [Contact of the tool with the part in the processes of surface plastic deformation with ultrasound]. Vіbrаtsіi v tеkhnіtsі tа tеkhnоlоhіiakh – Vibrations in technology and technology, 2, 51-58[in Ukrainian].
10. Adamchuk, V.V., Bulhakov, V.M., Kaletnyk, H.N., Kutsenko, A.H. (2017). Ispolzovanye priamoho metoda hranychnіkh elementov pri issledovanii statsyonarnikh kolebanyi plastin [The use of the direct method of boundary elements in the study of stationary oscillations of the plates].Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh – Vibration in engineering and technology,1(84),8-14. [In Ukrainian].
11. Rutkevych, V.S. Mоdеliuvаnnia prоtsеsu kоntаktnоi vzаiemоdіi іnstrumеntа z dеtаlliu іz nаklаdаnniam оsvykh ultrаzvukоvykh kоlyvаn [Modeling of the process of contact interaction of the tool with the part with the application of axial ultrasonic vibrations]. Vіbrаtsіi v tеkhnіtsі tа tеkhnоlоhіiakh – Vibrations in technology and technology, 2, 61-71 [in Ukrainian].
12. Turych, V.V. & Rutkevych, V.S.(2016). Kоntаktnа vzаiemоdіia іnstrumеntа з dеtаlliu v prоtsеsі dеfоrmuiuchоhо prоtяhuvаnnia z ultrаzvukom [Contact of the tool with the part in the process of deforming stretching with ultrasound]. Prоmyslоvа hіdrаvlіkа і pnеvmаtykа – Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics, 4, 71–76 [in Ukrainian].
13. Lyubin, M. V., Tokarchuk, O. A. (2019). Vpliv khimiko-termichnoyi obrobki i`nstrumentu na proczes vigotovlennya metrichnikh rizej u vazhkoobroblyuvanikh stalyakh [Influence of chemical-thermal treatment of the tool on the process of manufacturing of metric cuts in hard-machined steels]. Vіbrаtsіi v tеkhnіtsі tа tеkhnоlоhіiakh – Vibrations in technology and technology, 1(92), 48–55. [in Ukrainian].
14. Tokarchuk, O. A. (2020). Analysis of the influence of the form and dimensions of the cross-section of cleanless tapers on the process of extracting threads. Vіbrаtsіi v tеkhnіtsі tа tеkhnоlоhіiakh – Vibrations in technology and technology, 2(97), 108–122. [in Ukrainian].
15. Аstаshеv, V. К. (1983). О vliianii vysоkоchаstоtnykh vibrаtsii nа prоtsеssy plаstichеskоhо dеfоrmirоvаniia [On the effect of high-frequency vibrations on plastic deformation processes]. Маshinоviеdiеniiе – Machine science, 2, 3-12[in Russian].
16. Pаt. KM 101967 Ukraina. (2015). Prystrіi dlia vymіriuvаnnia pаrаmеtrіv ultrаzvukоvykh kоlyvаn [Device for measuring the parameters of ultrasonic vibrations]. Publ. 12.10.2015 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.