RESEARCH ON THE EFFECT OF THE INITIAL SPEED OF THE MIXTURE ON THE PROCESS OF LOADING
Piven Mykhailo– Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Physics and Theoretical Mechanics, Petro Vasylenko Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture (44, Alchevskikh Str., Kharkiv, Ukraine 61022 е-mail: email@example.com).
The work is devoted to the study of the influence of the initial velocity of the loose mixture on the loading process of the vibrating sieve. The regularities of layer thickness, longitudinal and transverse components of velocity, density of loose mixture and specific load on the entire area of a vibrating sieve are established.
When the initial velocity is less than velocity of the mixture movement on the sieve is the thickness of the layer has become over the entire surface area, the surface density of the mixture decreases, and the longitudinal velocity component increases with length. The transverse velocity component contributes to the rapid redistribution of the mixture from the congested central area to the unloaded lateral ones.
When the initial velocity is equal to the velocity of the mixture movement on the sieve, the thickness of the layer and the surface density of the mixture are constant on the surface area, the longitudinal velocity component is constant along the length and has an initial velocity profile along the width of the sieve, which is aligned with the length. The transverse velocity component decreased and the specific loading deviations increased.
When the initial velocity is greater than the velocity of the mixture movement on the sieve, the thickness of the layer decreases, the surface density of the mixture increases, and the longitudinal velocity component decreases with length. The transverse velocity component is almost absent, the specific loading is uneven throughout the sieve area.
Thus, the value of the initial velocity affects all the characteristics of the loose mixture, and the nature of changing some of them turns to the opposite. When the mixture is unevenly fed across the width at the inlet of the sieve, the increase of the initial velocity increases the uneven distribution of the specific load over the area of the work surface.
The regularities of distribution of the specific load of the sieve are decisive in the design of feeders and distributors of loose mixtures, as well as in calculation of separation modes.
1. Goncharov, E. S. (1973). Teoriya neustoychivogo dvizheniya zerna po poverhnosti vertikalnyih tsilindricheskih tsentrobezhnovibratsionnyih reshet [The theory of unstable grain motion on the surface of vertical cylindrical centrifugal vibrating sieves]. Mehanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya selskogo hozyaystva – Agricultural mechanization and electrification, 25, 39-44 [In Russian].
2. Bredihin, V.V. (2001). Mehaniko-matematichna model ruhu zernovih sumIshey u vIbropnevmotsentrifugah [Mechanical-mathematical model of grain mixtures motion in vibropneumocentrifuges]. Mehanizatsiya ta elektrifikatsiya silskogo gospodarstva – Agricultural mechanization and electrification, 85, 116-119 [In Ukrainian].
3. Tischenko, L. N., & Olshanskiy, V.P. (2008). Resheniya uproschyonnyih uravneniy gidrodinamiki pri modelirovanii dvizheniya zernovoy smesi po naklonnomu ploskomu reshetu [Solutions of simplified equations of hydrodynamics when modeling the motion of a grain mixture along an inclined planar sieve]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka. Suchasni napryamki tehnologiyi ta mehanizatsiyi protsesiv pererobnih i harchovih virobnitstv – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named Peter Vasylenko. Modern directions of technology and mechanization of processing and food production processes, 74, 306-312 [In Russian].
4. Vasylkovskyi, O., Vasylkovska, K., Moroz, S., Sviren, M., & Storozhyk, L. (2019). The influence of basic parameters of separating conveyor operation on grain cleaning quality. INMATEH. Agricultural Engineering. Romania, Bucharest, 57, 63-70 [In English].
5. Tischenko, L. N. (2001). Gidrodinamicheskie harakteristiki psevdoozhizhennyih syipuchih sred pri vibrotsentrobezhnom separirovanii na zernopererabatyivayuschih predpriyatiyah [Hydrodynamic characteristics of fluidized bulk solids during vibrocentrifugal separation at grain processing enterprises]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka. Suchasni napryamki tehnologiyi ta mehanizatsiyi protsesiv pererobnih i harchovih virobnitstv – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named Peter Vasylenko. Modern directions of technology and mechanization of processing and food production processes, 5, 13-33 [In Russian].
6. Tischenko, L.N., Olshanskiy, V.P., & Olshanskiy, S.V. (2009). Opredelenie zakonomernostey skorosti potoka zernovoy smesi na vibroreshete pri neravnomernoy podache [Definition of laws of speed of the stream of the grain mix on at non-uniform giving]. Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka – Bulletin of the Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named Peter Vasylenko, 88, 5-11 [In Russian].
7. Kovrikov, I. T., & Tavtilov, I. S. (2003). Napravleniya issledovaniy i konstruirovaniya pitateley dlya separirovaniya zerna v vertikalnom vozdushnom potoke [Directions of research and design of feeders for separation of grain in the vertical air flow]. Vestnik Orenburgskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta – Bulletin of Orenburg State University, 7, 196-201 [In Russian].
8. Ahmatov, A.A., Orobinskiy, V.I., Shatskiy, V.P., & Solntsev, V.N. (2016). K obosnovaniyu istecheniya zernovyih smesey v pitayuschem ustroystve [To the rationale for the expiration of grain mixtures in the feed device]. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo agrarnogo universiteta – Bulletin of the Voronezh State Agrarian University, 4(51), 114-120 [In Russian].
9. Ahmatov, A.A., Orobinskiy, V.I., & Solntsev, V.N. (2015). Raspredelenie zerna po shirine resheta mashinyi MZS-25 [Grain distribution along the width of the sieve machine MZS-25]. Mehanizatsiya i elektrifikatsiya selskogo hozyaystva – Agricultural mechanization and electrification, 9, 8-9[In Russian].
10. Piven, M. (2015). Grain flow dynamics on vibrating flat sieve of finite width. TEKA. Commission of motorization and energetics in agriculture. Lublin, 15 (3), 113-119 [In English].
11. Piven, M. (2016). Equation of the planned flow of granular grain mixture. TEKA. Commission of motorization and energetics in agriculture. Lublin, 16 (4), 63-72 [In English].
12. Kovenya, V.M. (2014). Algoritmyi rasschepleniya pri reshenii mnogomernyih zadach aerogidrodinamiki: monografIya [Splitting algorithms for solving multi-dimensional problems of aerohydrodynamics]. Novosibirsk: SO RAN [In Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.