RESEARCH ON INFLUENCE OF CONSTRUCTIONS SIZES OF THE INTAKE AND CALIBRATION SURFACE OF CHIPLESS TAPS FOR THE PROCESS OF EXTRACTION OF THREAD
Tokarchuk Oleksіі – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of «Technologіcal Processes and Equіpment for Processіng and Food Productіons» of the Vіnnytsіa Natіonal Agrarіan Unіversіty (St. Solnyshchnaya, 3, Vіnnytsіa, Ukraіne, 21008, e-maіl: firstname.lastname@example.orgіn.ua.
Kupchuk Igor – candidate of technical sciences (Ph.D in Engeneering), Senior Lecturer of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
The analysis of modern existing methods for producing internal thread showed that one of the most promising methods, with significant technological capabilities and high productivity, is the method of plastic shaping (extrusion) of the thread with chipless taps.
The complex of known measures aimed at increasing the stability of taps and their reliability, consisting in the creation of new tool materials, improvement of the design and optimization of the geometry of the cutting part of the taps, improvement of the quality of working surfaces, the use of new types of cooling and optimal settings, do not solve the final issue of high performance and high quality manufacturing of thread holes in stainless and heat-resistant steels not only on highly automated equipment, but even on conventional ones.
It is substantiated that the most widespread are taps with a conical full-profile intake part; distortion of the pitch ΔР at he tops of the turns in the transition zone is one of the main design disadvantages of chipless taps. A diagram of the formation of a thread profile by chipless taps with a conical deformation pattern is presented. It is proved that the geometric incompatibility between the thread profile of the tap and the thread formed by it is one of the main reasons for the chipping of the tops located in the transition zone and a sharp increase in the torque of the thread extrusion The parameters of chipless taps are optimized and the advantages of their use in the process of thread extrusion are determined.
The main objectives of the research: to investigate the power features of the process of manufacturing threaded holes with chipless taps in stainless steel parts in order to develop optimal designs of taps for through and blind holes; to develop a technological process for the manufacture of chipless taps of the necessary technological equipment for a grinding machine, as well as for grinding the threaded profile of taps.
1. Lyubin, M. V. (1997). Doslidzhennya proczesu plastichnogo formoutvorennya vnutrishnoyi metrichnoyi rizi instrumentom z radialnim peremishhennyam deformuyuchikh plastin [Investigation of the process of plastic molding of an internal metric cut with a radial displacement tool of deforming plates]. (Extended abstract of Candidate’s thesis). Vinniczya. [in Ukrainian].
2. Lyubin, N. V. (1997). Issledovanie proczessa plasticheskogo formoobrazovaniya vnutrennej metricheskoj rezby instrumentom s radialnym peremeshheniem deformiruyushhikh plastin [Investigation of the process of plastic forming of internal metric threads with a tool with radial movement of deforming plates]. (Candidate’s thesis). Vinnicza, Vinniczkij gos. tekhnicheskij un-t. [in Russian].
3. Ogorodnikov, V. A., Nakhajchuk, O. V., Lyubin, M. V. (1998). Vikoristanij resurs plastichnosti metalu v proczesi vidavlyuvannya vnutrishnoyi rizi [The resource of plasticity of metal in the process of extrusion of an internal cut is used]. Vestnik VPI. 1. 68–72. [in Ukrainian].
4. Patent № 882690, MPK B21H 3/08. Besstruzhechnyj metchik [Chipless tap] / G. P. Urlapov, N. V. Lyubin. № 2737401/25-08 ; zayavl. 19.03.79; opubl. 23.11.81, Byul. № 43. [in Russian].
5. Menshakov, V. M., Urlapov, G. P., Sereda, V. S. (1976). Besstruzhechnye metcheki [Chipless taps]. M. : «Mashinostroenie». [in Russian].
6. Тurych, V., Veselovska, N., Rutkevych, V., Shargorodsky, S. (2017). Investigation of theprocess of thread extrusion using the ultra sound. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 6/1(90). 60–68. [in English].
7. Veselovska, N. R., Turich, V. V., Rutkevich, V. S. (2017). Kontaktna vzayemodi`ya i`nstrumenta z detallyu u proczesakh poverkhnevogo plastichnogo deformuvannya z ultrazvukom [Contact of the tool with the part in the processes of surface plastic deformation with ultrasound]. Vibracziyi v tekhniczi ta tekhnologiyakh. 2(85). 51–58. [in Ukrainian].
8. Lyubin, M. V., Tokarchuk, O. A. (2019). Vpliv khimiko-termichnoyi obrobki i`nstrumentu na proczes vigotovlennya metrichnikh rizej u vazhkoobroblyuvanikh stalyakh [Influence of chemical-thermal treatment of the tool on the process of manufacturing of metric cuts in hard-machined steels]. Vibraczi`yi v tekhniczi ta tekhnologiyakh. Vinniczya VNAU, 1(92), 48–55. [in Ukrainian].
9. Lyubin, M. V., Tokarchuk, O. A. (2019). Vpliv sposobu kriplennya bezstruzhkovikh mitchikiv na proczes vitiskuvannya rizbi [The influence of the method of fastening the stringless taps on the process of squeezing the thread]. Vibracziyi v tekhniczi ta tekhnologiyakh. Vi`nniczya VNAU, 2(93), 56–61. [in Ukrainian].
10. Lyubin, M. V., Tokarchuk, O. A. (2018). Analiz konstruktivnikh i tekhnologichnikh rishen, spryamovanikh na efektivnist virobnicztva pri vigotovlenni rizbovikh otvoriv v nerzhaviyuchikh stalyakh [Analysis of structural and technological solutions aimed at production efficiency in the manufacture of threaded holes in stainless steels]. Tekhnika, energetika, transport APK, 4(103), 57–64. [in Ukrainian].
11. Tokarchuk, o. A. (2020). Analysis of the influence of the form and dimensions of the cross-section of cleanless tapers on the process of extracting threads. Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2(97), 108–122. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.