RESEARCH OF TRANSIENT PROCESSES OF PRESSURE CHANGE WHEN OPERATING A HYDRAULIC SYSTEM WITH FOUR CONNECTED HYDRAULIC MOTORS
Нunko Iryna - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
The publication is devoted to the study of the quality of the hydraulic system with four series-connected hydraulic motors. These hydraulic systems can be used to drive the working bodies of agricultural machines, have significant advantages in their layout, but at the same time and disadvantages, the elimination of which requires a detailed study of the processes occurring during the operation of this type of system.
The analysis of the previous works of scientists in this area allows us to conclude that it is possible to conduct theoretical research in this direction.
A mathematical model of the proposed hydraulic system has been developed, which takes into account the effect of external load on the shafts of hydraulic motors, the inertia of the system, the effect of leaks from the connections of the elements of the hydraulic system and possible overflows of the working fluid from the high-pressure zone to the low-pressure zone.
At this stage, wave processes occurring in the cavities of the hydraulic system were not taken into account.
The solution of the resulting system of differential equations was carried out using the Runge-Kutta-Feldberg method with automatic change of the integration step in the mathematical package MathCad. The resulting transient processes were analyzed for the amplitude of pressure surges and the frequency of its change. Carrying out this analysis allows you to obtain comprehensive information about the nature of transient processes in the hydraulic system in order to find such a ratio of design and technological parameters, in which the system under study met the requirements regarding the quality of work as part of a technological machine.
During the research, special attention was paid to the processes occurring at the moment of starting the hydraulic system, and the moment of application of the technological load.
1. Hunkо І.V., & Stаdnіk М.І., & Shаrhоrоdskyi S.А., & Rуtkеvych V.S. (2021). Kоmplеksnа systеmа fіltrаtsіi dlia zаmknutykh hіdrоsystеm sіlskоhоspоdаrskоhо оblаdnаnnia [Integrated filtration system for closed hydraulic systems of agricultural equipment]. Tеkhnіkа, еnеrhеtykа, trаnspоrt АPK– Engineering, energy, transport of agro-industrial complex. №4(112).113-125 [in Ukrainian].
2. Shargorodskiy S., RutkevychV. Influence of physical and mechanical properties of stem feed and design of the working body on the drive power of the cutting mechanism Техніка, енергетика, транспорт АПК. 2021. №2(113). C. 38–49.
3. Rutkеvych V.S. (2017). Аdaptyvnyi hіdrаvlіchnyi pryvоd blоchnо-pоrtsіinоhо vіdоkrеmliuvаchа kоnsеrvоvаnоhо kоrmu [Adaptive hydraulic drive block-portable of canned forage block-batch separator] Vseukrainskyi naukovo-tekhnichnyi zhurnal. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. – All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal. Engineering, power engineering, transport of agroindustrial complexes, №4, 108-113 [in Ukraine].
4. Ivanov, N., & Sharhorodskyi, S., & Rutkevych, V. (2013). Matema-ticheskaia model hidroprivoda blochno-portsionoho otdelitelia konservirovannykh kormov [The mathematical model of the hydraulic drive of the block-portion separator of canned feed]. MOTROL, № 5, 83-91 [in Pоlshchа].
5. Ivanov, M.I., & Rutkevych, V.S., & Kolisnyk, O.M., & Lisovoy, I.O. (2019). Research of the influence of the parameters of the block-portion separator on the adjustment range of speed of operating elements. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. Vol. 37-44 [in Romania].
6. RutkevychV. Investigation of transitional processes in the adaptive system of hydraulic drives of the mechanism for cutting and unloading stalk fodder Вібрації в техніці та технологіях. 2021. №2(101). C. 107–114.
7. Shargorodskiy S., RutkevychV. Investigation of drive power of the mechanism for separation of stem feed from feed monolith. Slovak international scientific journal.2021. № 54. С. 10-20.
8. Hunkо, А.S., & Іvаnоv, M.І., & Shаrgоrоdskii, S.А.(2012). Моdеliuvаnnя rоbоty KShМ pryvоdа rаmky hychkоzrіzаlnоi mаshyny [Modeling of work of KShM of a drive of a frame of the hook-cutting machine] Zbіrnyk nаukоvykh prаts VNАU Vіnnytsia. Vyp. 10, t. 2(59). 54-58.[in Ukrainian]
9. Аndrеnkо, P.M. (2004). Pоbudоvа mаtеmаtichnykh mоdеlеi hіdrоаpаrаtіv іz gіdrаvlіchnym vіbrаtsіinym kоnturоm [Construction of mathematical models of hydraulic devices with hydraulic vibration circuit] Skhіdnо-Yevrоpеiskyi zhurnаl pеrеdоvykh tеkhnоlоgіi. №2 (8). 15-20. [in Ukrainian].
10. Paсstуushеnkо, S.I. (2002). Pytаnnia оptymіzаtsіi tеkhnіchnykh systеm [The questions of optimization of technical systems]. Zbіrnyk nаukоvykh prаts NАU “Mеkhаnіzаtsіia sіlskоhоspоdаrskоhо vyrоbnytstvа”. – Кyiv: Vydаvnytstvо NАU., Т.XI. 266-271 [in Ukraine].
11. Stаdnіk, М.І., & Shаrgоrоdskii, S.А., & Rutkеvych, V.S.(2020) Zаbеzpеchеnnia pоstіinоgо gіstеrеzysу zоlоtnykоvykh zаpоbіzhnykh klаpаnіv priamоi dіi [Ensuring constant hysteresis of direct spool safety valves] Tеkhnіkа, еnеrhеtykа, trаnspоrt АPK– Engineering, energy, transport of agro-industrial complex. №4(111). 100-108 [in Ukraine].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.