RESEARCH OF THE STRESS-STRAIN STATE OF THE MAIN CYLINDER OF THE HYDRAULIC PRESS
Nemchynov Serhii – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Material Sciences, SHEI Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (8, Gagarin avenue, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nachovnyy Illya – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Mechanical Engineering and Engineering Mechanics, SHEI Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (8, Gagarin avenue, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005, e-mail: email@example.com).
Khristenko Alexander – engineer of the Department of Chemical Production Equipment, SHEI Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (8, Gagarin avenue, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Babenko Vasyl – art. Lecturer of the Department of Applied Mechanics, SHEI Ukrainian State University of Chemical Technology (8, Gagarin avenue, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49005, e-mail: email@example.com).
In the article the stress-strain state of the main cylinder of the hydraulic press for the manufacturing of large-sized plastic products has been investigated using software of finite-element analysis. It is established that the stress-strain state is characterized by a general and local uneven distribution of stresses and displacements. The nature of the distribution of stresses, deformations, displacements, safety factors along the length of the cylinder allowed conditionally divide the cylinder into three characteristic zones: flange zone, Lame zone, bottom zone. In each of the zones we found the areas in which the maximum stresses and strains are observed. It was found that the maximum equivalent stresses calculated according to the Huber-Mises energy theory of strength are observed on the inner surface of the cylinder, and in their fillets in the zones of the bottom and flange. A comparative analysis of the stresses and displacements determined by the Lame formulas and the finite element method showed that in the Lame zone their values do not change significantly. Studies on the influence of the radius, which varied over a wide range, and the fillet angle, made it possible to establish the region of maximum principal and equivalent stresses and reduce their magnitude. The calculations revealed the fillet region in which the axial tensile stresses act and determine the fillet angle at which the axial stresses are equal in magnitude and sign The study allowed to change the geometry of the cylinder, reduce the stress in the cylinder fillet and its weight. The results of the study can be applied to improve the existing and design of new hydraulic presses of the chemical industry, as well as the basis for further research.
1. Surkov, I. A., Moiseyev, A. P., Kulagin, D. A., Korolev, S. A. (2005). Ustanovleniye i ustraneniye prichiny razrusheniya donnoy chasti glavnykh tsilindrov moshchnykh gidravlicheskikh pressov. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoye proizvodstvo. Obrabotka metallov davleniyem. (12),
36–38. [in Russian].
2. Kalinichenko, P. M., Lymarenko, O. M., Zyablov, Yu. V. (2006). Napruzhenyy stan tovstostinnoho tsylindra z kontsentratoramy. Trudy Odesskoho polytekhnycheskoho unyversyteta.
(2(26)), 1–4. [in Ukrainian].
3. Antsifirov, A. A., Krivoshein, V. A., Zimov, D. V. (2017). Sposob modelirovaniya glavnogo tsilindra gidravlicheskogo pressa. Inzhenernyy zhurnal: nauka i innovatsii. (3), 1-10. http://dx.doi/org/10.18698/2308-6033-2017-3-1595. [in Russian].
4. Laptev, A. M., Tkachenko, Ya. Yu., Didenko, A. A. (2012). Optimizatsiya rabochego tsilindra gidravlicheskogo pressa usiliyem 50 MN Obrabotka materialov davleniyem. (3 (32)), 204–207. [in Russian].
5. Surkov, I. A., Moiseyev, A. P. (2004). Ustraneniye prichin i preduprezhdeniye razrusheniy tsilindrov moshchnykh gidravlicheskikh pressov. Kuznechno-shtampovochnoye proizvodstvo. (5), 42–43. [in Russian].
6. Pat. 2358873 RF, MPK V30V 15/04. Korpus rabochego tsilindra moshchnogo gidravlicheskogo pressa / Bespalov V. V., Blik F. S., Korolev S. A. i dr.; zayavitel' i patentoobladatel' OOO «Nadezhnost' plyus». – № 20017128882; zayavl. 27.07.2007; opubl. 20.06.2009, Byul. № 16. – 7 s.
7. Phalguna, B. N. Stress and failure analysis of thick walled cylinder with oblique Hole International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology. 2017. Vol. 6. Issue 08. P. 36–45.
8. Mihai Ţalu D. L., Stefan Ţalu D. L., A finite element analysis of hydraulic cylinder of linear hydraulic motor from horizontal Hydraulic Press – 2 MN. Journal of Engineering Studies and Research. 2010. Vol. 16. No. 4. P. 59–62.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.