RESEARCH OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY OF GRAIN RAW MATERIALS DRYING USING VIBRO-OZONE COMPLEX
Prysiazhniuk Dmytro – Ph.D., part-time associate professor of the Department of Machinery and Equipment for Agricultural Production of Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University, deputy director for academic affairs of Separated structural unit «Ladyzhyn Professional College of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University» (5, P. Kravchyka St., Ladyzhyn, Vinnytsia region, 24321, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
In the system of technological operations of postharvest processing of grain the most important place belongs to drying. Quality drying not only ensures the storage of the harvested crop, prevents its loss, but in some cases also improves the quality of the finished product.
It is at this stage that up to 80% of the total energy of post-harvest grain processing is consumed, and the useful use of energy in the grain dryers themselves is up to 40-45%. The direction of improvement of grain drying technologies are: reduction of energy costs for moisture removal, ensuring environmental safety of the dried product, development of highly efficient grain drying equipment.
Significant intensification of the grain drying process can be achieved by using vibration on the processed material with simultaneous ozone treatment as part of the drying agent, which further reduces the energy consumption of the operation and allows to obtain a high quality final material.
In the article the energy efficiency of drying of grain raw materials with the use of vibro-ozone complex depending on the mode parameters of the studied process is experimentally investigated and rational parameters of the developed equipment are received.
Based on the obtained data, it was determined that the specific energy consumption per unit of finished product with moisture content Wf=14% at initial moisture content is: when using the classical technology with the supply of a heat agent at a temperature of 50 oC with a processing time of 240 minutes – 112,93 Wh/kg or 18,82 Wh/kg per 1% of evaporated moisture (406,54 KJ/kg or 67,75 KJ/kg per 1% of evaporated moisture); when using a complex thermophysical effect with a processing time of 160 minutes – 91,01 Wh/kg or 15,16 Wh/kg per 1% moisture evaporated (327,63 kJ/kg or 54,6 kJ/kg per 1% moisture evaporated).
Experimental studies made it possible to obtain compromise technological parameters of the investigated process of drying grain raw materials using a vibro-ozone complex, the following components: vibration acceleration a=15-20 m/s2, drying agent temperature TDA=50-55 oC, ozone concentration = 8-10 mg/m3, processing time tP=130-160 minutes with the speed of the drying agent 1,5 m/s.
1. Paziuk O.D., Palamarchuk I.P., Paziuk V.M. (2010). Vibratsiini zernosusharky yak sposib intensyfikatsii ta pidvyshchennia ekonomichnosti protsesu sushinnia zerna. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. № 4 (60). S. 115-122. [in Ukrainian].
2. Kaletnik H.M., Tsurkan O.V. (2021). Osoblyvosti konstruktsii vibratsiinoho obladnannia dlia sushinnia vysokovolohoi nasinnievoi syrovyny. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. № 1 (100). S. 5-13. [in Ukrainian].
3. Sardarov A., MayakO., Shershnev G. (2018). Research of structural characteristics and kinetics of drying process raw material in vibration vacuum dryer. Naukovi pratsi NUKhT. T. 24. № 6. S. 110-118. [in English].
4. Khymych H.M., Kushchevskyi M.O. (2014). Vibratsiia yak dzherelo dynamichnykh navantazhen. Visnyk Khmelnytskoho natsionalnoho universytetu. №1 (209). S. 36-40. [in Ukrainian].
5. Iosifov A.I., Shcherbakov S.Yu., Krivolapov I.P. (2021). Sovershenstvovanie processa sushki semyan v vibrokipyashchem sloe. Nauka i obrazovanie. T. 4. № 3. S. 1-6. [in Russian].
6. Ksenz N.V., Shabanov N.I., Sidorcov I.G. i dr. (2018). Ehnergosberezhenie v ehlektrificirovannykh tekhnologiyakh na osnove aktivacii vzaimodejstvuyushchikh sred. Vestnik agrarnoj nauki Dona. № 4 (44). S. 16-20. [in Russian].
7. Vasil'ev A.N., Budnikov D.A. (2012). Primenenie kriteriya ehlektroaktivacii pri opisanii processa sushki zerna s ispol'zovaniem ehlektrotekhnologij. Vestnik FGOU VPO MGAU. № 3. S. 9-12. [in Russian].
8. Sigacheva M.A., Pinchuk L.G. (2014). Urozhajnost' yarovoj myagkoj pshenicy i ee struktura pri predposevnom ozonirovanii semyan v lesostepi kuzneckoj kotloviny. Dostizheniya nauki i tekhniki APK.
№ 7. S. 24-26. [in Russian].
9. Kazachenko S.Yu., Bezrukikh E.G., Khokhlov A.I. i dr. (2009). Ustanovka dlya ozonirovaniya sukhosypuchikh materialov. Vestnik KraSGAU. № 2. S. 184-189. [in Russian].
10. Tsurkan O.V., Pryshliak V.M., Prysiazhniuk D.V. (2017). Intensyfikatsiia sushinnia zerna u protsesi yoho pisliazbyralnoi obrobky. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. № 2 (97). S. 99-104. [in Ukrainian].
11. Borovikov V.P. (2018). Populyarnoe vvedenie v sovremennyj analiz dannykh i mashinnoe obuchenie na Statistica. Moskva. 354 s. [in Russian].
12. Kir'yanov D.V. (2012). Mathcad 15/Mathcad Prime 1.0. Sankt-Petreburg. 432 s. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.