RESEARCH OF EFFICIENCY PARAMETERS OF PROCESSES OF CLASSIFICATION OF DRY CEREAL RAW MATERIALS WHEN USING DIFFERENT SCHEMES OF ITS LOADING
Sevostianov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Melnik Oleksandr – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Pidlypna Maryna – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The classification processes (separation, sorting, separation, fractionation) of dry dispersed materials are quite common in the food, chemical and processing industries, in agriculture, metallurgy, at machine-building enterprises and in construction. In particular, at food enterprises, two groups of these processes are implemented - for the extraction of fractions with particles of various sizes, shapes, densities, aerodynamic or electromagnetic properties from raw materials, or for cleaning the raw materials from impurities (sand, stones, metal particles). At the moment, a large number of methods and methods of classification (mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrophysical) and types of equipment for their implementation (screens, screeners, triers, drum screens, hydraulic, pneumatic and electromagnetic separators) are known, in this regard, an urgent task is to choose for a specific type of raw material and technology, of the most rational method of classification and equipment for its implementation. The article presents equations and dependencies for determining the time and energy consumption in the implementation of the processes of mechanical classification of grain raw materials using various load schemes using the most common equipment. At the same time, the classification processes carried out under the influence of gravitational or centrifugal forces, vibration effects, and the load created by a hydraulic impulse or electromagnetic drive are compared. As the main operating parameters of the processes, the maximum speed of movement of a particle of the processed material and the energy intensity of the classification were selected. A computer program can be created with using of the proposed dependencies, to develop a rational classification technology, taking into account the physical and mechanical characteristics of the processed raw materials and specific production conditions.
1. Cherevko, O. I., Poperechny, A. M. (2019) Procesy i aparaty harchovyh vyrobnycztv [Processes and apparatuses of food productions] Harkiv.: Svit Knyg [in Ukrainian].
2. Boiko, V.S., Samoichuk, K.O., Tarasenko, V.H., Verkholantseva, V.O., Palianychka, N.O., Mykhailov, Ye.V., Chervotkina, O.O. (2021) Protsesy i aparaty. Mekhanichni ta hidromekhanichni protsesy [Processes and apparatuses. Mechanical and hydromechanical processes] Melitopol [in Ukrainian].
3. Falko, O.L. (2014) Naukove obgruntuvannia protsesu fraktsionuvannia roslynnoi syrovyny: [Scientific substantiation of fractioning process of vegetable raw materials. Abstract of D-thesis. Speciality 05.18.12]. Kyiv. [in Ukrainian].
4. Aliiev, E. B. (2019) Fizyko-matematychni modeli protsesiv pretsyziinoi separatsii nasinnievoho materialu soniashnyku : monohrafiia [Physical-mathematical models of precise separation processes of sunflower seed grain. Monofraph] Zaporizhzhia: STATUS [in Ukrainian].
5. Liaposhchenko, O.O. (2016) Teoretychni osnovy protsesiv inertsiino-filtruiuchoi separatsii: [Theoretical foundation of processes of inertia-filtration separation. Abstract of D-thesis. Speciality: 05.17.08]. Lviv [in Ukrainian].
6. Pavlenko, I.V. (2020) Naukovo-teoretychni osnovy vibratsiinykh protsesiv u heterohennykh systemakh. [Scientific-theoretical foundation of vibration processes in heterogeneous systems. Abstract of D-thesis. Speciality: 05.17.08]. Sumy [in Ukrainian].
7. Jarmolik, S.V., Chirkun, D.I., Levdanskij, A.Je., Levdanskij, Je.I. (2009) Jeksperimental'nye issledovanija processa razdelenija sypuchnih materialov v rotorno-gravitacionnom klassifikatore. Trudy BGTU [Experimental researches of a separation process of loose materials. Works of BGTU], 3, 172-174 [in Russian].
8. Iskovych-Lototskyi, R. D., Obertiukh, R. R., Sevostianov, I. V. (2006) Protsesy ta mashyny vibratsiinykh i vibroudarnykh tekhnolohii [Processes and machines for vibration and vibro-blowing technologies]. Monograph. Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
9. Sevostianov, I. V. (2020) Tekhnolohiia ta obladnannia dlia vibroudarnoho znevodnennia volohykh dyspersnykh materialiv : monohrafiia [Technology and equipment for vibro-blowing dehydration of damp dispersive materials : monograph] Vinnytsia: VNAU [in Ukrainian].
10. Sevostianov, I. V., Lutsyk, V. L. (2017) Ustanovka dlia bahatostadiinoho znevodnennia vidkhodiv kharchovykh vyrobnytstv [Installation for multistage dehydration of food productions waste] Visnyk mashynobuduvannia ta transportu, 1, 105-113 [in Ukrainian].
11. Sevostianov, I. V. Polishchuk, O. V., Slabkyi, A. V. (2015) Rozrobka ta doslidzhennia ustanovky dlia dvokomponentnoho vibroudarnoho znevodnennia vidkhodiv kharchovykh vyrobnytstv [Elaboration and research of installation for two-component vibro-blowing dehydration of food productions waste], 5/7 (77), 40 - 46 Vostochno-evropeiskyi zhurnal peredovykh tekhnolohyi [in Ukrainian].
12. Sevostianov, I., Ivanchuck, Ya. Kravets, S. (2020) Elaboration and researches of highly effective installation for vibro-blowing dehydration of dispersive waste of food productions. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK, 3 (110), 24-33.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.