RESEARCH OF CENTRIFUGAL GRINDER GRANTS
Sevostyanov Ivan – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Full Professor of the Department of “Technological Processes and Equipment of Processing and Food Productions” of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Melnik Oleksandr – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Kraevsky Sergiy – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Gorbachenko Anatoliy – Post-Graduate Student of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnychna str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The processes of grinding dry and wet dispersed materials are common in alcohol, beer, sugar, meat, bakery, feed, chemical and a number of other industries, as well as in construction. Relevant for these processes, especially recently, in connection with the rise in the cost of energy resources, is the problem of reducing energy costs during their implementation, subject to high productivity, sufficient degree and uniformity of grinding and moderate cost of equipment for the process. The article proposes scientifically substantiated dependencies for calculating the minimum required electrical power of an experimental industrial grinder, which is considered as a replacement for hammer crushers, when used to grind wet grain of wheat, rye or corn and ensure the specified performance, taking into account the daily volume of raw materials processed at the enterprise. as well as the permissible degree of its refinement. In particular, equations were obtained to determine the power consumption for bringing the raw material in the grinder into rotary motion, for the friction between the grains of the raw material and the grinder discs, as well as the internal surfaces of its working chamber, for the friction between the grains themselves, the power required for grinding. The electric power of the grinder, the effective efficiency (41%) and the total efficiency (14%), by which it is superior to hammer crushers, have been calculated. In this work, based on the theory of contactless hydraulic seals, the analysis of possible trajectories of the particles of the processed raw materials in the working chamber of the grinder (grains of wheat, rye or corn moistened with water) is carried out, the forces acting on the particles of the raw material in the process of their movement from the axis of the grinder to the periphery of the working chamber are determined, as well as the analysis of the interaction of particles during their grinding, based on the theoretical provisions of the mechanics of quasi-solid and quasi-liquid bodies.
1. Cherevko, O. І., Poperechnij, A. M. (2014) Procesi і aparati harchovih virobnictv: pіdruchnik. Harkiv: Svіt Knig. 495.
2. Ostrikov, A. N. (2007) Processy i apparaty pishhevyh proizvodstv: uchebnik dlja vuzov. Kn. I. Sankt Peterburg: GIORD. 704.
3. Sevostianov, І. V., Іskovich-Lototsky, R. D. (2008) Pіdvishhennja efektivnostі roboti mashin dlja rozmeljuvannja dispersnih materіalіv. Vіsnik Vіnnic'kogo polіtehnіchnogo іnstitutu. №3. 88 – 93.
4. Sevostianov, І. V., Zozuljak, І. A. (2020) Tehnologіchne obladnannja cehіv pererobki produkcії tvarinnictva. Navchal'nij posіbnik. Vіnnycja: VNAU. 127.
5. Aminov, M. S. (1999) Processy i apparaty pishhevyh proizvodstv. Moscow: Kolos. 504.
6. Ustrojstvo i princip raboty vibromel'nic. [Online], Available at: http://www.penostroy.ru/ustroystvo-vibromelnicy.html .
7. Solona, O. V. (2020) Kerovanyi vibratsiinyi mlyn dlia pomolu sypkoho seredovyshcha. Vibratsii v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiiakh. №4(99). 11 – 20.
8. Ivanov, M. N. (1991) Detali mashin: Moscow: Vysshaya shkola. 383.
9. Mel'nikov, S. V. (1978) Mehanizacija i avtomatizacija zhivotnovodcheskih ferm. Leningrad: Kolos. 560.
10. Butkovskij, V. A. (1990) Mukomol'noe proizvodstvo. Moscow: Kolos. 381.
11. Naumov, I. A. (1975) Sovershenstvovanie kondicionirovanija i izmel'chenija pshenicy i rzhi. Moscow: Kolos. 176.
12. Sidenko, P. M. (1998) Izmel'chenie v himicheskoj promyshlennosti. Moscow: Himija. 384.
13. Il'evich, A. P. (1998) Mashiny i oborudovanie dlja zavodov po proizvodstvu keramiki i ogneuporov. Moskow: Metallurgizdat. 365 s.
14. Bashta ,T. M., Rudnev, S. S., Nekrasov, B. B. (1982) Gidravlika, gidromashiny i gidroprivody. Moscow: Mashinostroenie. 423.
15. Sveshnikov, V. K., Usov, A. A. (1995) Stanochnye gidroprivody: Spravochnik. Moskow: Mashinostroenie. 448.
16. Hodakov, G. S. (1985) Fizika izmel'chenija. Moscow: Himija. 307.
17. Kuz'michev, V. E. (1989) Zakony i formuly fiziki. Kyiv: Naukova dumka. 864.
19. Kaletnik H., Sevostianov I., Bulgakov V., Holovach I., Melnik V., Ihnatiev Ye, Olt J. (2020) Development and examination of high-performance fluidisedbed vibration drier for processing food production waste. Agronomy Research. 18(4). P. 2391 – 2409.
18. Sevostianov, I. V. (2020) Tekhnolohiia ta obladnannia dlia vibroudarnoho znevodnennia volohykh dyspersnykh materialiv : monohrafiia. Vinnytsia : VNAU. 303.
20. Bulgakov V., Sevostianov I., Kaletnik G., Babyn I., Ivanovs S., Holovach I., Ihnatiev Y. (2020) Theoretical Studies of the Vibration Process of the Dryer for Waste of Food. Rural sustainability research. 44(339).
21. Berkutova, N. S., Shvecova, I. A. (1984) Tehnologicheskie svojstva pshenicy i kachestvo produktov ee pererabotki. Moscow: Kolos. 223.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.