RESEARCH INFLUENCE OF TECHNOLOGICAL DOWNLOADING ON MOTION PARAMETERS OF VIDRATION SEPARATOR
Omelyanov Oleg Mykolaovich – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
In the article research of influence of the technological loading is presented on stabilizing of the oscillating system. An oscillation separator is examined as an oscillating system that carries out force vibrations under the action of revolting force. By the feature of oscillation technological machines, such as oscillation separators, there is substantial influence of the technological loading that causes both quantitative and quality changes of motion of executive branch. In this case a concept of the added mass is unacceptable. The known researches do not decide the problem of the uneven specific loading of working surface of sieve in a complete measure. The growing productivity of modern separators envisages the increase of loading of working surface of vibrosieves. The process of vibrosieve separation is very sensible to the increase of loading, brings a division over to the decline of quality, needs more intensive office hours. The size of the initial specific loading substantially influences on the mutual location of areas of overload and underloading of working surface. The process of sifting becomes complicated at presence of areas of overload that results in the increase of thickness of layer and compression of mixture. Appearance of areas of underloading results in reduction of the use to the area of working surface. There is a decline of efficiency of process in these cases. For oscillation separators working in far superresonance modes at the comparatively small size of the technological loading influence of him is small felt. For resonant separators the insignificant sizes of the technological loading on an executive branch resulted in the substantial changes of parameters of his motion. For confirmation of this influence on the parameters of motion of executive branch special studies of oscillation separator were undertaken with the combined occasion. On the basis of results of researches of influence of the technological loading on the parameters of motion of oscillation technological machine drawn conclusion in relation to expediency of the use of the combined causative vibroagent for stabilizing system.
1. Potyraev, V. N., & Chervonenko, A. G. (1967). Ob uchete vliyaniya tehnologichnoye nagruzki pri raschete vibratzionnuh konveerov i grohotov [On taking into account the influence of technological load in the dynamic calculation of vibrating conveyors and screens] Obogazchenie poleznuh iskopaemuh - Mineral processing : resp.mezhved. nauch. – teхn. sb. (Vols.2), (рр.81-91) [in Russian].
2. Konradi, V. Ya., Markovskiy, F. I., Poturaev, V.N., Franchuk, V. P., & Muntyan, V.I. (1964) Oput primeneniya rezonansnuh grohotov na ugleobogatitelnoi fabrike [The experience of using resonant screens in a coal preparation plant]. Koks i хimiya - Coke and сhemistry, 8, 53-56 [in Russian].
3. Blehman, I. I.,& Dzhanelidze G. Yu. (1964). Vibratsionnoe peremeschenie [Vibrating movement]. Moskov: Nauka [in Russian]
4. Sergeev, A. P. (1989). Otdelochnaya obrabotka v abrazivnих credaх bez zhoctkoi kinematecheskoi svyazi. [Finishing treatment in abrasive media without rigid kinematic connection]. Extended abstract of Doctors thesis. Mariupol: MMI [in Ukrainian].
5. Сhlenov, V. A., & Mihaylov ,N. V. (1972). Vibrokipyazhiy sloy [Vibro-boiling layer]. Moskov: Nauka [in Russian].
6. Franchuk, V. P., Tarasenko, A. A., & Korolev, P. P. (1970) K voprosu ucheta massu tehnologicheskoy zagruzki vibratsionnoy melnitsu [On the issue of accounting for the mass of the technological load of a vibration mill]. Kyiv: Naukova dumka [in Ukrainian].
7. Bernyk, P. S.,& Palamarchuk, I. P. (1996). Konveerni vibratsiyni mashyny dlya ozdoblyuvalno-zmitsnyuvalnoy obrobku [Conveyor machines for randomly-machining]. Kyiv: Vuzcha shkola. [in Ukrainian].
8. Bernyk, P. S., Palamarchuk, I. P., & Omelyanov O. M. (1998). Razrabotka vibratsionnogo grohota s prostranstvyennymi kolebaniyamy rabochyh organov [Development of a vibrating screen with spatial oscillations of working organs] Vibratsii v tekhnike i tehnolohiiah – Vibrations in engineering and technology, 2 (6),8-13 [in Ukrainian].
9. Bernyk, P. S. & Yaroshenko, L. V. (1998). Vibratsionnyye tehnologicheskiye mashyny s prostranstvyennymi kolebaniyamy rabochyh organov [Vibrating technological machines with spatial oscillations of workinbodies ]. Vinnytsya : VGSHI [in Ukrainian].
10. E.E. Lavendel (Ed.) (1981).Vibratsii v tekhnike [Vibrations in engineering]. (vols. 1-6). Moskov: Mashinostroyeniye, [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.