RESEARCH HEAD ROD PUMPMANUFACTURED by COLD PUNCHING
Anisimov Victor – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Internal combustion engines and alternative fuel resources of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St. 3, Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Muzychuk Vasyl – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Internal combustion engines and alternative fuel resources of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St. 3, Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Lubin Nikolai – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Processes and Equipment for Processing and Food Production named after Prof. P.S. Bernik of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St. 3, Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail; email@example.com).
Ryaboshapka Vadym – PhD, Senior lecturer of the Department of Internal combustion engines and alternative fuel resources of the Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St. 3, Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
In the article researched spherical head rod of steel 30H3MFA made cold volume punching on the special stamp. Stressed-strained state in the process of forming spherical heads are investigated experimentally-settlement methods of fiber makrostrukturi and measurement of hardness, proportioned used resource of plasticity.
1. Ogorodnikov V.A. & Lebedeva G.A. (1995). Tekhnologicheskiy pasport materiala prednaznachennyy dlya obrabotki davleniyem zagotovok aviastroyeniye i avtomobilestroyeniya [Technological passport of the material intended for processing by pressure blanks of aircraft industry and automotive industry]. Vibrations in technology and technology. All-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal, (Vol. 1, part 3), pp. 24-25 [in Russian].
2. Muzychuk V.I. (2004). O vozmozhnosti polucheniya golovki shatuna aksial'no-rotornogo porshnevogo nasosa metodom plasticheskogo formoizmeneniya [On the possibility of obtaining the head of the rod of an axial-rotary piston pump by plastic forming]. Favoring processes and possessing a vice in metal metallurgy and machine tools. pp. 345-349, Kramatorsk: DGMA. [in Russian].
3. Ogorodnikov V.A. (1983). Otsenka deformiruyemosti metallov pri obrabotke davleniyem [Evaluation of metal deformability during pressure treatment]. High school. 175 р. [in Russian].
4. Ogorodnikov V.A., Bukin-Batyrev I.K. & Sivak I.O. (1977). Deformatsii i napryazheniya pri kholodnoy vysadki zagotovok v sfericheski matritsakh [Deformations and stresses during cold upsetting of workpieces in spherical matrices]. Forging and stamping production. (Part 4), pp. 11-14 [in Russian].
5. Ogorodnikov V.A., Rvachov M.A., Pokras V.D. & Gaydamak A.L. (1991). Modelirovaniye napryazhonno sostoyaniya v protsessakh ob"yomnogo formoizmeneniya na osnovanii gipotezy o podobiyu putey deformirovaniya [Modeling the stress state in the processes of volumetric change based on the hypothesis about the similarity of deformation paths]. Forging and stamping production. (Part 11), pp. 2-4 [in Russian].
6. Ogorodnikov V.A., Muzychuk V.I. & Nahaychuk O.V. (2007). Mekhanika protsessov kholodnogo formoizmeneniya s odnotipnymi skhemami mekhanizma deformatsii [Mechanics of processes of cold form-modification with the same patterns of mechanism of deformation]. Vinnytsia: UNIVERSUM-Vinnytsia [in Ukrainian].
7. Pashkov P.A. (1950). Plastichnost' i razrusheniye metallov [Plasticity and destruction of metals]. L. Sudpromgiz [in Russian].
8. Ogorodnikov V.A. (1968). Eksperimental'no analiticheskoye issledovaniye osesimmetrichnoye plasticheskoy deformatsii [Experimentally analytical study of axisymmetric plastic deformation]. Candidate’s. Tomsk [in Russian].
9. Johnson M. & Matalis A.G. (1977). In Engineering plasticity. Theory of metal forming processes (ed. H. Lippmann) [In Engineering plasticity. Theory of metal forming processes (ed. H. Lippmann)]. CISM courses and lectures, Springer-Verlag (Vol. 139) [in English].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.