RATIONALE FOR THE NEEDLE DISC DESIGN OF A ROTARY HARROW WITH THE ANALYSIS OF THE STRUCTURE OF THE BODY OF A BIOLOGICAL ANALOGUE
Yaropud Vitaliy - PhD, associate professor of the Department of agricultural machinery and equipment of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna St., Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Borys Volyk - PhD, associate professor of the Department of Tractors and Agricultural Machines of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian and Economic University (St. S.Efremova, 25, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000).
Modern agricultural production persistently requires solving the problems of increasing crop yields, preserving the effective and potential soil fertility on the basis of resource-saving soil-protective technologies that provide complex mechanization of all technological operations with a significant reduction of energy costs. Of particular relevance is the problem of reducing or completely eliminating the proportion of manual labor when performing the most time-consuming technological operations.
A significant reserve for improving the efficiency of land use, increasing the yield of crops is the reduction of time and a significant improvement in the quality of technological operations of tillage.
Known tools with needle working bodies, intended for early spring, pre-sowing and harvesting small surface loosening of stubble background in areas with soils that are prone to wind erosion, are inefficient, and increasing their speed leads to a sharp decrease in quality.
Crop productivity is the result of the interaction of many factors and conditions, the most important of which are: soil fertility, nature of plants, soil and climatic conditions and mechanized tillage technology. The current level of crop culture requires the search for new resource-saving technologies and machines that fully meet the agrobiological requirements of cultivated plants. In this regard, there is a need to rationalize the use of surface tillage, increase their fertility, as well as protection against erosion.
The results of researches of the designs of machines and technologies of surface tillage showed that on the slope lands the most promising is the reception of tillage with leveling of the surface and creation of a micro-cellular structure of the bottom of the loosened layer with fulfillment of all agrotechnical requirements.
On the basis of the analysis of the body of the hedgehog, the elements of functional identification with the rotary harrow disc needle are substantiated. The possibility of adopting the needle control mechanism structure as a biological analogue of the mechanism of elastic attachment of needles to the disc of the harrow has been proved. The design of a disk and variants of execution of needles is offered.
1. Sereda L.P. (2016). Tekhnolohiya smuhovoho obrobitku hruntu «Stryp-til» enerhetychni ta ekonomichni perevahy porivnyano z inshymy tekhnolohiyamy [Strip-body strip tillage technology energy and economic advantages over other technologies]. №3 (95) P. 85-88. Engineering, energy, transport of agricultural complex. [in Ukrainian].
2. Roldugin M.I., Ponomarenko N.O., Yaropud V.M. & Sidorenko R.M. (2017). Stan i perspektyvy rozvytku kombinovanykh ahrehativ [State and prospects of development of combined units]. №2 (98). P. 40-43. All-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport of AIC".[in Ukrainian].
3. Kobets A.S., Naumenko M.M., Ponomarenko N.O. & Yaropud V.M. (2017). Do pytannya stvorennya mashyny dlya vnesennya mineralʹnykh dobryv [On the question of creating a machine for fertilizer application]. Issue 1 (84). P. 64-67. All-Ukrainian Journal of Vibration in Engineering and Technology. [in Ukrainian].
4. Kaletnik G.M., Podlipna M.P. & Janovich V.P. (2016). Heoinformatsiynyy metod dystantsiynoho zonuvannya zemli na bazi prohramnoho zabezpechennya Erdas Imagine [Geoinformation method of remote zoning on the basis of Erdas Imagine software]. №2 (94). P.5-11. All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal "Engineering, Energy, Transport of AIC".[in Ukrainian].
5. Pryshlyak V.M., & Kurylo V.L. (2019). Naukovo-tekhnichni osoblyvosti proektuvannya dyskovykh znaryadʹ dlya innovatsiynykh tekhnolohiy vyrobnytstva tsukrovykh buryakiv yak metodolohichna skladova formuvannya profesiynykh kompetentnostey ahroinzhenera [Scientific and technical features of designing disk tools for innovative technologies of sugar beet production as a methodological component of formation of professional competencies of an agro-engineer]. №1 (104) P. 28-35. Engineering, energy, transport of agroindustrial complex. Vinnitsa. [in Ukrainian].
6. Bondar S.M., Pryshlyak V.M. & Shimko L.S. (2015). Upravlinnya kompleksamy mashyn u tekhnolohichnykh protsesakh obrobitku gruntu [Management of Machine Complexes in Soil Processing Processes]. 524 p. A Monograph. Nizhin: Aspect-Polygraph Publishing House. [in Ukrainian].
7. Belokopytov A.V. (1997). Obosnovanye ratsyonalʹnykh parametrov rabochykh élementov yholʹchatykh rabochykh orhanov dlya sploshnoy obrabotky pochvy v uslovyyakh yuha Ukrayny [Substantiation of rational parameters of working elements of needle working bodies for continuous tillage in the conditions of southern Ukraine]. 200 p. Dis. on the nipple. uch. Art. Cand. tech. of sciences. Melitopol. [in Russian].
8. Smirnov P.A. (2002). Obosnovanye parametrov yholʹchatoy borony s kynematycheskym soedynenyem mezhdu éshelonyrovannymy batareyamy [Substantiation of the parameters of a needle harrow with kinematic connection between echeloned batteries]. 22 p. author. diss. For the sciences. degree of Cand. technical science. [in Russian].
9. Shevchuk V.V. Obhruntuvannya parametriv ta rezhymiv roboty holʹchastoyi borony (2015). [Justification of parameters and modes of operation of the needle harrow author]. 24 p. diss. for the sciences. degree of Cand. technical science. [in Ukrainian].
10. Babitsky L.F., Sobolevsky I.V. & Kuklin V.A. (2016). Obosnovanye konstruktyvnykh parametrov hybkoy borony [Substantiation of the design parameters of a flexible harrow] VIP. 4. P. 61-68. Bulletin of the Ukrainian Branch of the International Acad. agrarian education. [in Russian].
11. Babitsky L.F. (1998). Bionichni napryamy rozrobky gruntoobrobnykh mashyn [Bionic directions of soil tillage machines development] 164 p. Harvest. [in Ukrainian].
12. Kem A.A., Chekusov M.S. & Cheremisin A.I. (2015). Rotatsyonnaya borona dlya hryadovykh obrobotok posadok kartofelya [Rotary harrow for row processing of potato landings] № 5. P. 34-37. Agricultural machines and technologies. [in Russian].
13. Panchenko A.N. (1999). Teoryya yzmelʹchenyya pochv pochvoobrabatyvayushchymy orudyyamy [The theory of soil grinding by soil tillage tools]. 140 p. Dnipropetrovsk: DGAU. [in Russian].
14. Kobets A.S., Ishchenko T.D., Volyk B.A. & Demidov O.A. Mekhaniko-tekhnolohichni vlastyvosti silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkykh materialiv: navchalʹnyy posibnyk (2009). [Mechanical-technological properties of agricultural materials]. 84 p. Dnipropetrovsk: RAS of the State Tax Administration. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.