PWM CONTROL OF THE ELECTRIC DRIVE IN MECHATRONIC MODULES ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF SPACE-VECTOR MODULATION
Voznyak Oleksandr– Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), associate professor of the Department of Power Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Electromechanics of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008). e-mail: email@example.com
Solona Olena – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor, Head of the department of general technical disciplines and labor protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Zamrii Mykhailo – graduate student, assistant at the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sonyachna St., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
Tykhonova Svitlana –Senior Lecturer, Department of Physical Education, Vinnitsa National Technical University, Vinnitsa. email: tiхоnsv68@gmail.com.
In mechatronic modules, the use of a vector control system for asynchronous motors includes the need to use an additional computing unit. This block is responsible for estimating the current angular position of the rotor flux coupling vector. This process is based on solving a system of differential equations that correspond to the mathematical model of the engine. To implement an effective vector control system for AC drives, high-performance microcontrollers with a rich range of integrated peripherals are required. These devices must require minimal computing resources from the central processor for their normal operation.
Modern advances in the development of processors for signal processing, such as DSP processors from companies such as INTEL, TEXAS INSTRUMENTS, ANALOG DEVICES and others, allow to ensure high performance and a wide functional range. A special role is played by universal generators of periodic signals, which ensure the use of modern inverter control algorithms, in particular algorithms of vector pulse width modulation.
One of the main advantages of vector control of asynchronous motors is the absence of disadvantages of voltage amplitude regulation, as well as high speed and good output voltage or current shape (which approaches sinusoidal with pulse width modulation). It is also worth noting the significant simplification of the rectifier, which can be uncontrolled, which helps to increase the power factor of the converter in the entire range of voltage regulation.
However, it is important to note some disadvantages of this approach, including the complexity of the inverter circuit and control system, as well as increased losses in the power elements of the inverter due to the high switching frequency of the switches. Despite these shortcomings, vector control is widely used in high-speed positional electric drives of production mechanisms and machines, as well as in drives of complex technical systems with deep speed regulation in the area of "small" movements.
1. Hrabko V. V., Kucheruk V. Yu., Voznyak O. M. Mikroprotsesorni systemy keruvannya elektropryvodamy. Navchalnyi posibnyk. Vinnytsia: VNTU, 2009. 146 s.
2. Lavrinenko Yu.M., Marchenko O.S., Savchenko P.I., Syniavskyi O.Yu., Voituk D.H. Lysenko V.P. Elektropryvod: pidruchnyk (za red. Lavrinenka Yu.M.). – K.: vid-vo Lir-K., 2009. 504 s.
3. Vozniak O.M., Shtuts A.A., Tykhonov V. K. Doslidzhennya puskovykh rezhymiv asynkhronnykh dvyhuniv ta rozrobka prystroyu plavnoho pusku. Tekhnyka, energetyka, transport APK. 2022. № 3 (118). S. 110-122.
4. Vozniak O.M., Shtuts A.A. Keruvannya asynkhronnym elektrodvyhunom zminnoho strumu za pryntsypom postiynosti V/F i zvychainoho SHIM-keruvannia. Tekhnyka, energetyka, transport APK. 2022. № 4 (119). S. 102-109.
5. Doslidzhennya parametriv liniynoho asynkhronnoho elektropryvodu vibratsiynoho separatora zerna. Visnyk KHNU. Seriya: Tekhnichni nauky. 2021. №1 (293). S. 104-113.
6. Rozrobka mikroprotsesornoho kontrollera dlia vymiriuvannya liniynoho peremishchennya rukhomykh orhaniv vykonavchykh mekhanizmiv dlya vibratsiynykh mashyn. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh. 20201. № 2. S 71-84.
7. Optymizatsiya impulsnoho rehuliuvannya halmuvannya dvyhuna postiynoho strumu. Visnyk LNAU. Seriya: Ahroinzhenerni doslidzhennya. №23. 2019. S. 95-99
8. Pat. 3824437 Germany, Method for controlling asynchronous machines / Felix Blaschke; Siemens Aktiengesellschaft. - № 237572; zaiavl. 16.07.1971
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.