Issue №: 1(100)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
PROSPECTS FOR THE USE OF VIBRATION DURING CUTTING MATERIAL
Omelyanov Oleg – Assistant of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Occupational Safety of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University, service address: Vinnitsa st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU 21008
Polievoda Yurii – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
Zamriі Mykhailo - 1st year master's student majoring in 208 Agroengineering, Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3 Sonyachna Street, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Vibration is considered one of the effective ways to sharpen billets from difficult materials. The rational purpose of cutting modes with such a process allows you to increase the resistance of the metal-cutting tool, contributes to the creation of conditions to ensure constant crushing of chips. When cutting materials on the lathes of a turning group with the imposition of oscillations to the cutting tool, processes occur in the cutting zone, which differ from the processes arising from sharpening without oscillations.
The article discusses the possibilities of using vibration oscillations when cutting materials. Currently, new materials that have high strength characteristics, viscosity and plasticity are widely used in mechanical engineering, with an increase in the processability: cutting force increases and efficient power spent on cutting; The quality of surface roughness is worsen; the resistance of the cutting tool is reduced; The amount of heat formed in the cutting zone increases and the character of its distribution on the surfaces of the workpiece and the tool changes; the process of forming chips, its shrinkage and type; The intensity of the process of formation of outflow and its form. In this regard, the question arises about the search for rational processing methods, in particular, mechanical processing with cutting on lathes.
In this scientific work, the use of low-frequency oscillations is substantiated, which is the complex vibrational effect on the cutting process with the enforcement of solid chips, removal from the top of the cutter and preventing its formation, while ensuring the presence of a given roughness of the treated surface and an increase in the cutter resistance period. Research work in this direction is relevant and requires further research.
1. Mazur, M. P. (2018). Osnovi teoriyi rizannya materialiv [Basics of the theory of cutting materials]. Pidruchnik . Lviv. Novij Svit-2000. [in Ukrainian].
2. Stiskin, G. M. [ta in.] (2005). Tekhnologiya mekhanichnoyi obrobki na metaloobrobnikh verstatakh [Technology of mechanical treatment on metalworking machines] Navchalnij posibnik. Tekhnika. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
3. Griczaj, I. Ye. (2018). Teoriya rizannya. [Theory of cutting] Navchalnij posibnik. Vidavnicztvo Lvivskoyi politekhniki. Lviv [in Ukrainian].
4. Poduraev, V. N. (1970). Obrabotka rezaniem s vibracziyami. [Cutting with vibrations] «Mashinostroenie» [in Russian].
5. Granovskij, G. I., Granovskij, V. G. (1985). Rezanie metallov [Cutting metals]. Uchebnik dlya mashinostr. i priborostr. [in Russian].
6. Kumabe, D. (1985). Vibraczionnoe rezanie. [Vibration cutting] Mashinostroenie [in Russian].
7. Golovin, A. O., Shatokhin, S. N. (2015). Obrabotka rezaniem s vy`sokochastotnoj osevoj mikro-osczillyacziej shpindelya. [Cutting with high-frequency axial micro-oscillation of the spindle] Tekhnologiya mashinostroeniya. [in Russian].
8. Bobrov, V. F. (1979). Opredelenie napryazhenij v rezhushhej chasti metallorezhushhikh instrumentov. [Determination of voltages in the cutting part of metal-cutting tools] Vysokoproizvoditelnoe rezanie v mashinostroenii [in Russian].
9. Vozhzhov, A. A. (2014). Osobennosti rascheta sil rezaniya pri vibraczionnom tochenii c uchetom vliyaniya parametrov kolebanij, nakladyvaemykh v radialnom napravlenii. [Features of calculating cutting forces in vibrational sharpening with accounting of the effect of the parameters of oscillations imposed in the radial direction]. Vesnik SevNTU. [in Russian].
10. Yashhericzyn, P. I. (2006). Teoriya rezaniya [Cutting theory] uchebnik. Minsk. [in Russian].
11. Talantov, N. V., Kozlov, A. A. (1976). Mekhanizm vzaimodejstviya struzhki s perednej gran`yu instrumenta. [Machine Interaction Mechanism with Front Tool Grade] Izvestiya vuzov. Mashinostroenie. [in Russian].
12. Lipatov, A. A. (2013). Osobennosti perekhoda ot narostoobrazovaniya k vzaimodejstviyu s plasticheskim kontaktom pri obrabotke austenitnoj stali. [Features of the transition from rigging to interaction with plastic contact when processing austenitic steel]. Izvestiya VolgGTU. [in Russian].
13. Budyak, R. V., Posvyatenko, E. K., Aksom, P. A. (2016). Osnovni napryamki polipshennya obroblyuvanosti detalej iz austenitnikh stalej. [Main directions for improving the processing of parts from austenitic steels] Visnik naczionalnogo transportnogo universitetu. Kiev [in Ukrainian].
14. Veselovska, N. R., Turich, V. V., Rutkevich, V. S. (2017). Kontaktna vzayemodi`ya i`nstrumenta z detallyu u proczesakh poverkhnevogo plastichnogo deformuvannya z ultrazvukom. [Contact interaction with a detail in the processes of surface plastic deformation with ultrasound] Vibracziyi v tekhniczi ta tekhnologiyakh. [in Ukrainian].
15. Solona, O., Derevenko, I., Kupchuk, I. (2019). Determination of plasticity for pre-deformed billet. Solid State Phenomena. [in English].
16. Polievoda, Yu. A. (2015). Perspektyvy zastosuvannia vibratsiinykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv. [Prospects for the application of vibration effects in liquid technological systems of food and processing industries] Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu, seriia tekhnichni nauky. [in Ukrainian].
17. Opirskij, B. Ya., Denisov, P. D. (1991). Novye vibraczionnye stanki: konstruirovanie i raschyot. [New Vibration Machines: Designing and Calculation] svit [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.