PROMISING AREAS OF TECHNOLOGY FOR THE RESTORATION OF MACHINE PARTS
Trukhanska Elena – PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
With prolonged use of machines, wear of parts is accompanied by a decrease in performance indicators, causing a deterioration in the quality of products.
The power take-off shaft experiences significant static and dynamic loads. The high wear rate of the power take-off shaft is due to constant friction with the clutch disc, gears, and bearing inner rings. The manufacture of a new power take-off shaft requires significant costs, so the development of new technological processes for repair and restoration is urgent.
A promising direction of restoration technology in the organizational plan of deepening the method of group restoration technology is the creation of unified-group equipment for surface restoration. It has been established that most of the parts of remanufactured machines are rejected due to slight wear of the working surfaces, making up no more than 1% of the initial mass of parts. As experience and practice show, on the one hand, it is technically impossible to avoid the repair of agricultural machinery, and on the other, it is economically feasible. After all, most of the worn out parts have a high residual value: during their restoration, 20-30 times less metal and materials are consumed than in the manufacture of new ones.
The following problems are considered: the choice of the technological process of restoration, the choice of technological equipment, tools.
Restoration of details is a technically justified, economically justified measure. This allows repair shops to reduce downtime of faulty machines, improve the quality of maintenance and repair to positively affect the reliability of the use of machines.
To restore the efficiency of worn parts requires 5-8 times less technological operations compared to the manufacture of new ones [1, 2].
Restoration of parts allows you to get a considerable economic effect, as much lower consumption of metal and auxiliary materials, and the cost of the restored part is 60-80% of the cost of new ones.
Therefore, to make this recovery process effective, it is necessary to introduce new processing and recovery methods, as well as to improve existing equipment. The production of a new power take-off shaft requires significant costs, and the detection of new technological processes of repair and restoration is relevant.
1. Sidashenko O.I. Remont mashyn ta obladnannia : pidruchnyk O.I. Sidashenko ta in.; za red. prof. O.I. Sidashenka, O.A. Naumenka. K. Ahroosvita, 2014. 665 s. in Ukrainian.
2. Research of a contact impact of a root crop with a screw auger V Baranovsky, O. Truhanska, M Pankiv, V Bandura Research in Agricultural Engineering Res. Agr. Eng., 2020. 66: 33-42.
3. Trukhanska O.O. Pidvyshchennia yakosti remontu i tekhnichnoho obsluhovuvannia silskohospodarskoi tekhniky. Vseukrainskyi naukovo – tekhnichnyi zhurnal «Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK» red.: Kaletnik H.M. (holovnyi redaktor) ta inshi. Vinnytsia, 2018. 3 (102).S.52-62. [in Ukrainian];[in English]
4. D. V. Amelyn, E. V. Rymorov. M.:Ahropromyzdat Novye sposoby vosstanovlenyia y uprochnenyia detalei mashyn elektrokontaktnoi navarkoi, 2007. 150.  s. [in Russian]
5. Tysarenko T.S. Soprotyvlenie materyalov / T.S. Tysarenko, V.A. Aharёv, A.L. Kvytka, V.H. Ponkov, Э.S. Umanskyi. Kyiv: Vyshcha shkola, 2006. 775s. [inRussian]
6. Shvets L.V.. Paladiichuk Yu.B., Trukhanska O.O Tekhnichnyi servis v APK : Tom I. Navchalnyi posibnyk Vinnytskyi natsionalnyi ahrarnyi universytet, 2019. 647s. [in Ukrainian].
7. V.Z. Dokunikhin, V.S. Burdeinyi, M.M.Zahuzov Proektuvannia ratsionalnoi orhanizatsiinoi struktury ta struktury upravlinnia pidpryiemstvamy tekhnichnoho servisu APK. Zhytomyr : DAU, 2004. 60s. [in Ukrainian].
8. Anurev V.Y. Spravochnyk konstruktora mashynostroytelia. T1. M: Mashynostroenye 1980. 728s. [in Russian]
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.