PREPARATION OF TUFF IN THE DUMPS OF BASALT QUARRIES FOR VIBRATION SCREENING
Nadutyy Vladimir Petrovich - Head of the Department of Mechanics of Machines and Processes of Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Poljakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipro city; Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor 49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, tel. 0501958382, email@example.com
Cholishkina Valentina Vasilievna - Senior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipro city; candidate of technical sciences; 49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, tel. 0957816233, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sukharev Vitaliy Vitalievich - Senior Researcher, Department of Machine Mechanics and Mineral Processing, Institute of Geotechnical Mechanics named M.S. Polyakov of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, Dnipro city; candidate of technical sciences; 49005, Dnipropetrovsk region, Dnipro city, st. Simferopol, 2a, tel. 0975016722, email@example.com
Malanchuk Zinovy Romanovich - Professor, Department of Field Development and Mining, National University of Water Management and Nature Management of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, Rivne city; Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor;33028, Rivne region, Rivne city, st. Cathedral, 11
tel. 0507774231, firstname.lastname@example.org
The article presents the current development of an integrated technology for the processing of tuff in the dumps of basalt pits to highlight the valuable metal fraction and silicate masses. In order to prepare tuff for processing, it is proposed to use the effect of moisture absorption and reduce the strength of tuff when moistened with water, since it has a porous structure and is relatively easy to absorb moisture. This operation, followed by vibratory screening in a small class of -2.5 + 2.0 mm, is promising for the selective extraction of tuff from dumps of basalt quarries, where, unlike other rocks, tuff is a water-absorbing mineral. The article presents the results of experimental studies and the development of mathematical models of the process of softening tuff with water. The objective of the research was to determine the degree of change in the strength of tuff under the influence of moisture and to establish the dependence of humidity and strength to predict the process of softening of tuff when wet. Experimental studies were carried out on various samples of tuffs of the Rafalovsky basalt quarry, while the exposure time of the sample in water was recorded, humidity, indenter indentation pressure on the press or contact load and compressive strength or contact stress during indenter penetration were determined. It was found that when moistening tuff during the day, humidity increases on average by 9%, strength decreases from 120.5 to 10.6 MPa and is 9.2% of the strength of the feedstock. Humidity of tuff in time increases according to the law of a quadratic parabola with a complex argument, the force of indentation of the indenter from moisture and wetting time changes according to the logarithmic law, strength from humidity and time - according to the law of the quadratic parabola. Also, the article proposes an algorithm for calculating humidity and strength characteristics during wetting during the day. It is advisable to use this technology of softening tuff with water as an ore preparation operation with the integrated technology of tuff processing.
1. Malanchuk, Z. R. (2005). Osnovni fizyko-kximichni ta tekhnolohichni vlastyvosti tufiv Rivnenshchiny [Basic physicochemical and technological properties of tufts of Rivne region]. Heotekhnichna mekhanika : Mizvid. zb. nauk. prats. IHTM NAN Ukrayiny. (59), 106-114. [in Ukrainian].
2. Naduty, V.P. Malanchuk, Z. R. Prokopyuk, O. N. (2010). Obosnovanie neobkhodimosti kompleksnoy pererabotki tseolit-cmektitovykh tufov Volyni [Justification of the need for complex processing of zeolite-smectite tuffs of Volyn]. "Forum gornyakov-2010" : mater. Mezhdunar. konf. 50-55. [in Ukrainian].
3. Burdeniuk, I. P. (2013). Pryrodnyi mineral - bazaltovyi tuf, perspektyvy zastosuvannia v kharchoviy promyslovosti, biolohii ta medytsyni [Natural mineral - basalt tuff, prospects of application in food industry, biology and medicine]. Klinichna ta eksperymentalna patolohiia. XII. (2(44)). 35–41. [in Ukrainian].
4. Nadutyiy, V. P. Yagnyukov, V.F. Yagnyukova I.V. (2016). Rezultaty eksperimentalnykh issledovanii valkovogo vibratsionnogo klassifikatora v zabisimosti оt ego konstruktivnykh parametrov [The results of experimental studies of the roll vibration classifier depending on its design parameters]. Heotekhnichna mekhanika : Mizvid. zb. nauk. prats: IHTM NAN Ukrayiny. (126), 15-25. [in Ukrainian].
5. The official site «Single window of access to information resources» (2019), “Method of determining the strength of rocks», available at: http://window.edu.ru/catalog/pdf2txt/116/71116/48332 [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.