PHYSICAL AND MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF THE PROCESS MOVEMENT OF THE SEED MATERIAL OF OIL-CROPS UNDER ACTION VIBRATING SURFACE
Aliyev Yelchin Bakhtiyar Ogly – Ph.D., head of the department of technological and technological support of seedling of the Institute of oilseeds of Ukraine, (Institutskaya St. 1, Sonyachne village, Zaporozhye district, Zaporozhye region, Ukraine, 70417, e-mail: aliev @ meta.ua)
The task of dividing seeds by mass and density is basically reduced to the technological process of vibroseparation. Understanding all the complexities of mathematical description, it is necessary to study the process of moving the seed material of oil-bearing crops under the action of a vibrating surface. The purpose of the research is to perform a numerical simulation of the mechanical and technological process of moving the seed material of oil-bearing crops under the action of a vibrating surface and to determine its rational regime parameters. As a result of the research, the dependence of the change in the filling factor and productivity on the supply of seeds, the angle of inclination of the vibrating surface, the frequency of oscillations, the amplitude of the oscillations, and the speed of the air flow are obtained.
1. Uilkinson D.R. Spontanna mizhchastynkova perkolyatsiya / D.R. Uilkinson,
S.F. Edwards // Prots. R. Soc. Lond A. – 1982. – Tom. 381. – P. 33-51.
2. Sela N. Hidrodynamichni rivnyannya dlya shvydkykh potokiv hladkykh neelastychnykh sfer do obernutoho poryadku. / N.,Sela, I. Goldhirsch // J. Fluid Mech. – 1998. – Tom. 361 – P. 41-74.
3. Rezibey P. Klasychna kinetychna teoriya ridyn / P. Resibois, M. de Leener // Villi i syn. Neyu-York. 1977r.
4. P. P. YU. M. Shram. Kynetychna teoriya haziv ta plazmy. Kluwer Academic Publishers. A. A. Dordrekht. 1991 r.
5. Gumerov Nail A. Modelyuvannya rukhu chastynok u v'yazkomu pototsi vykhrovi mizh dvoma porystymy tsylindramy / Nail A. Gumerov, R. Duraiswami // Trudy FEDSM'98 1998 Lidna narada viddilu inzhenernykh rozrobok ASME 1998-2000 Vashynhton, okruh Kolumbiya. – P. 1-8.
6. Jamnani D. Modelyuvannya ta modelyuvannya odynychnoyi chastky v laminarnomu rezhymi potoku neyutonivskoho ridyny / D. Jamnani // Vytyah z prats Konferentsiyi COMSOL 2009 r. – Banhalor. – P. 1-9.
7. Keynkhl F. Model chastynok efektu Mahnusa / F. Keynkhl // Dyplom bakalavra. Matematychnyy fakultet Ernst-Morits-Arndt-universytet Hreyfsvald. – 2010. – 35 P.
8. Aliyev YE. Yaropud Doslidzhennya fizyko-mekhanichnykh vlastyvostey oliynykh kultur / YE. Aliyev, V. Prykhlyak, V. Yaropud // MOTROL Komisiya z avtomobilizatsiyi ta enerhetyky v silskomu hospodarstvi. Lyublin. Rzeszów. – 2017. – Vol. 19. – № 3. – P. 103-108.
9. Aliyev YE.B. Chyselne modelyuvannya mekhaniko-tekhnolohichnykh protsesiv ahropromyslovoho vyrobnytstva. Suchasni problemy vdoskonalennya tekhnichnykh system ta tekhnolohiy u tvarynnytstvi / Aliyev YE.B., Labatyuk YU.M. // Visnyk Kharkivskoho natsionalnoho tekhnichnoho universytetu silskoho hospodarstva imeni Petra Vasylenka. Kharkiv. – 2017. – Vyp. 180. – P. 67-71.
10. Aliyev YE.B. Fizyko-matematychnyy aparat rukhu nasinnya v povitrovomu pototsi. / YE.B. Aliyev, V.M. Yaropud // Vseukrayinskyy naukovo-tekhnichnyy zhurnal «Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK» / Redkolehiya: Kaletnik H.M. (holovnyy redaktor) ta inshi. Vinnytsya – 2017. – №2 (97). – P. 19-23.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.