PERSPECTIVES AND FEATURES OF BRANCH UTILIZATION TECHNOLOGIES IN INTENSIVE GARDENS AND PARKS
Sereda Leonid – PhD, Professor, Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Trukhanska Оlena – PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Shvets Ludmila - PhD, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com ).
Dyachenko Andriy - first (bachelor) level of education, specialty Agroengineering of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Soniachna Str., 3, Vinnytsia, 21008, Ukraine).
In most countries of Europe and North America, wood chips obtained in the process of cutting brushwood and branches are widely used in intensive gardens and parks as a mulching agent. Technologies that involve the disposal of branches have a wide list of technological operations. One of the most common involves manual pruning with the help of simple technical tools such as a chainsaw and cordless saws. The cut wood is transported and piled into piles, which are burned when there is enough accumulation. This technology is primarily environmentally harmful, as it pollutes the environment. Therefore, the property of using chopped branches as mulch between rows in gardens and park alleys is quite an important factor.
The goal is to study the application of the technology of cutting branches into chips with a high-tech unit, which will make it possible to reduce labor costs by approximately 1.5 times, fuel costs by 1.4 times, eliminate environmental pollution, replenish the soil with organic and mineral additives and use additional areas of land. which are now set aside for wood burning sites.
Technologies that involve the disposal of branches after trimming the crown of trees have the most diverse directions of use of the pruning product and a wide list of technological operations. Each of them is interesting in its own way, has advantages and disadvantages, and therefore requires more detailed coverage.
One of the oldest and most primitive technologies involves manually loading cut wood onto vehicles, taking the branches to storage sites, where they are burned. This technology is poorly mechanized and requires extensive use of unproductive manual labor. The coefficient of utilization of the carrying capacity of vehicles is very low, as it is impossible to place the collected wood tightly under load. Currently, it is used in small farms.
1. Bulgakov V., Pascuzzi S., Adamchuk V. & Kaletnik H. (2022) Theoretical study of the trajectory of movement of a ploughing aggregate with a reversible plough on the headlands. Farm Machinery and Processes Management in Sustainable Agriculture. 2022, June. P. 27-35. [in English].
2. Dubinsky, V.V. Kulinich S.P., Chuyko V.P. (2018) Mathematical model of the vibrating hydraulic drive of the press for waste disposal of woodworking enterprises. Industrial hydraulics and pneumatics. 2018. No. 1(27). P. 81-85. [in English].
3. Sereda L.P., Trukhanska O.O., Shvets L.V. (2019) Rozrobka i doslidzhennia gruntoobrobnoi mashyny dlia tekhnolohii strip-till z aktyvnymy frezernymy robochymy orhanamy. Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2019. N 4 (95). P. 65-71. [in Ukrainian].
4. Shvets L.V. (2019) Technological prerequisites for using the bioenergy potential of gardens and forestry lands. Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2019. No. 4 (95). P. 86-93. [in English].
5. Trukhanska O. (2021) Improvement of quality indicators of the process of sowing of row crops. Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2021. №2 (101). P. 124-134. [in English].
6. Sereda L., Shvets L, Trukhanska O. (2020) Investigation of the hydraulic drive of the unit for strip tillage with simultaneous application of liquid fertilizers. Vibrations in engineering and technology. 2020. No. 4 (99). P. 196-197. [in English]
7. Kaletnik G.M., Chausov M.G., Shvayko V.M., Pryshlyak V.M. etc. (2013) Basics of engineering methods of strength and stiffness calculations. Part III: Textbook. K.: High Tech Press, 2013. 528 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. Sereda L.P., Shvets L.V., Trukhanska O.O. (2019) Vnesennia orhanichnykh ridynnykh dobryv v umovakh fermerskykh hospodarstv. Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK. 2019. № 2 (105). P. 25-30. [in Ukrainian].
9. Sereda L.P., Shvets L.V., Trukhanska O.O. (2020) Smuhovyi pidsiv trav pasovyshch. Technology, energy, transport of agricultural industry. 2020. № 1 (108). S. 5-14. [in Ukrainian].
10. Gunko I.V., Burlaka S.A. (2022) Evaluation of the energy indicators of the tillage unit. Technology, energy, transport of agricultural industry. 2022. No. 2 (117). P. 47-52. [in Ukrainian].
11. Shvets L.V., Paladiychuk Yu.B., Trukhanska O.O. (2019) Technical service in agriculture: training. manual Vinnytsia: VNAU, 2019. 647p. [in Ukrainian].
12. Budyak R.V., Posvyatenko E.K., Shvets L.V., Zhuchenko G.A. (2020) Construction materials and technologies: Vinnytsia: VNAU, 2020. 240 p. [in Ukrainian].
13. Shvets L.V., Trukhanska O.O. (2017) Utility model patent Universal tree pruning machine. No. 121770. Publication of information 11.12.2017, Bull. No. 23. [in Ukrainian].
14. Sereda L.P., Shvets L.V., Shvets O.I. (2020) Rozrobka kultyvatora dlia novykh tekhnolohii obrobitku gruntu. Technology, energy, transport of agricultural industry. Vinnytsia, 2020. №3(110). S.117-125. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.