PECULIARITIES OF APPLICATION OF ONE AND TWO-DIMENSIONAL FINISHED ELEMENTS IN MODELLING KINEMATICS OF PLASTIC FLOW OF METAL
Sivak Roman – Doctor of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines of Vinnytsia national agrarian university (st. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com)
Solona Olena – Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph. D in Engeneering), Associate Professor of the Department of General Technical Disciplines and Labor Protection, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyschaya St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine,21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Zalizniak Roman – graduate student (st. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com)
Designing of technological processes of volume stamping at the modern level involves solving a number of complex problems. The main purpose of the article is to use the laws of the deformation process to model the kinematics of plastic flow using modern software systems based on the finite element method. The obtained data will allow to form an information field of a specific technology and, thus, to be able to control both the process and the properties of products.
These tasks include: determining the degree of deformation in the volume of the body and predicting the technological heredity of products; optimization of stamping transitions and prevention of technological failures.
As a result of plastic deformation, especially cold, the material inherits uneven hardening and heterogeneity of properties in the volume of stamped products, which are the cause of residual stresses. Residual stresses can increase or decrease the strength of the product if it is not subjected to heat treatment after cold plastic deformation. The heterogeneity of the properties is due primarily to the uneven distribution of the accumulated deformation, the calculation of which in conventional technological practice is complicated.
After pressure treatment, parts or workpieces are often annealed to relieve internal stresses and improve the structure of the metal. When designing technological processes with the use of computer modeling programs for plastic deformation processes, it is possible to choose such modes of deformation, which excludes the area of deformation that causes technological failures.
In the processes of cold three-dimensional stamping, the possibilities of plastic deformation of metals are limited. Very often the deformations required to obtain products of the desired shape exceed the plasticity of the material - the degree of deformation at which a crack is formed under the conditions of this mechanical scheme of deformation. Therefore, it is necessary at the design stage of technological processes to establish whether the material will withstand the projected operation, which will lead to intensification of metalworking processes by pressure, as well as significant savings associated with reducing production experiments to adjust the process.
Modern theory of plasticity allows to formulate and solve all these problems, however, given their complexity and connectivity, the result can be achieved only by using direct numerical methods, which in combination with high-speed computer equipment have created the preconditions for mathematical models of metalworking pressure and led to the emergence of appropriate programs, based in most cases on the finite element method.
1. Mulidrán, P.; Spišák, E.; Tomáš, M.; Slota, J.; Majerníková, J. Numerical Prediction and Reduction of Hat-Shaped Part Springback Made of Dual-Phase AHSS Steel. Metals 2020, 10, 1119.
2. Trzepiecinski, T. Forming processes of modern metallic materials. Metals 2020, 10, 970.
3. Trzepiecinski, T.; Lemu, H. G. Recent Developments and Trends in the Friction Testing for Conventional Sheet Metal Forming and Incremental Sheet Forming. Metals 2020, 10, 47.
4. Kvackaj, T.; Bidulská, J.; Bidulský, R. Overview of HSS Steel Grades Development and Study of Reheating Condition Effects on Austenite Grain Size Changes. Materials 2021, 14, 1988.
5. Evin, E.; Tomáš, M. The Influence of Laser Welding on the Mechanical Properties of Dual Phase and Trip Steels. Metals 2017, 7, 239.
6. Аlіevа L. І., Аlіeв І. S., Grudkіnа N. S., Маlіy H. V. Моdеliuvаnnia prоtsеsu kоmbіnоvаnоgо rаdіаlnо-zvоrоtnоgо vydаvliuvаnnia dеtаlеy z flаntsеm. Оbrаbоtkа маtеriаlоv dаvlеniеm. Krаmаtоrsk. 2019. № 1 (48). S. 23-34.
7. Мyhаlеvych V. М., Dоbrаniuk Iu. V., Кrаevskyi V. О. Pоrіvnialnе dоslіdzhеnnia mоdеlеy grаnychnyh plаstychnyh dеfоrmаtsіy. Vіsnyk mаshynоbuduvаnnia tа trаnspоrtu. Vіnnytsia. 2018. № 2. S. 56-64.
8. Grushkо О. V., Оgоrоdnіkоv V. А., Slоbоdianiuk Iu. О. Dеfоrmоvnіst malоvuglеtsеvоgо drоtu v prоtsеsі yоgо bаgаtоstupіnchаstоgо hоlоdnоgо vоlоchіnnia. Vіsnyk Vіnnytskоgо pоlіtеhnіchnоgо іnstytutu. Vіnnytsia. 2019. №3. S. 103-110.
9. Rekechynskyi V. І. Zastosuvannia metody funktsiy toku v statsionarnyh protsessah plastychnogo deformuvannia. Vibratsii v tehnitsi і tehnologiah. Vinnytsia. 2020. №2 (97). S. 157-163.
10. Syvаk R. І., Gunkо І. V., Zаlіzniak R. О. Zаstоsuvаnnia lіnіy tоku pry vyznаchеnnі kіnеmаtychnyh hаrаktеrystyk v stаtsіоnаrnyh prоtsеsаh plаstychnоy tеchiy mеtаlu. Vibratsii v tehnitsi і tehnologiah. Vinnytsia. 2021. №2 (97). S. 157-163.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.