OSCILLATOR OSCILLATIONS WITH SOFT CHARACTERISTICS OF ELASTICITY CAUSED BY A POWER PULSE
Olshansky Vasiliy Pavlovich – Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics and Machine Parts, Kharkiv National University of Agriculture, Dr. Sci. (Phys.-Math).
Olshansky Stanislav Vasilyevich – Candidate . Sci. (Phys.-Math), (E-mail: email@example.com)
The motion of an oscillator with a soft elastic characteristic, which is proportional to the square root with the deformation of the spring, is considered under the action of a force pulse. An analytic solution of a second-order nonlinear differential equation is constructed to calculate the oscillations caused by an instantaneously applied force or a rectangular pulse of a limited extent. It is shown that the coefficient of dynamism of an oscillator with a chosen elasticity characteristic, with a stepped power load, is 2.25, that is, it is larger than for a linear system. In the case of disturbance of motion by a rectangular pulse, the dynamic coefficient depends on the duration of the load and does not exceed 2.25. The pulse duration is found when the maximum free oscillation amplitudes of the unloaded oscillator appear. Unlike linear systems, this duration depends not only on the proper parameters of the oscillator, but also on the magnitude of the applied force. The pulse duration at which the unloaded oscillator does not perform free oscillations is determined, but is at rest. In the analytic solutions of the Cauchy problem, in addition to elementary functions, periodic Ateb-functions are also involved. To simplify the calculation, a table of used special functions is compiled. Examples of calculations are given.
1. Avramov K. V. Nonlinear dynamics of elastic / K. V. Avramov, V. Michlin // Volume 1: Models, Methods, phenomena. – Moscow-Izhevsk: Institute of research of computer, 2010. – 704 Р.
2. Mitropolsky Yu. A. Selected Works in 2 Volumes / Yu. A. Mitropolsky. – Kiev: Naukova Dumka, 2012. – 504 Р.
3. Pukach P. Y. Qualitative methods of nonlinear vibration systems / P. Y. Pukach. – Lviv: Lviv Polytechnic National University, 2014. – 288 Р.
4. Shatokhin VM Analysis and parametric synthesis of nonlinear power transmission of machines / VM Shatokhin. – Kharkov: NTU «KhPI», 2008. – 456 Р.
5. Cveticanin L. A rewiew on dynamics of mass variable system / L. Cveticanin // Journal of the Serbian Society for Computational Machanics. – 2012. – Vol. 6, № 1. – Р. 56-74.
6. Olshanskii V. P. The VBK method in calculations of nonstationary oscillations of an oscillator / V. P. Olshanskii, S. V. Olshanskii. – Kharkov: Miskdruk, 2014. – 264 Р.
7. Olshanskii V. P. Dynamics dissipative oscillators / V. P. Olshanskii, S. V. Olshanskii, L. M. Tishchenko. – Kharkov: Miskdruk, 2016. – 264 Р.
8. Janke E. Special functions / E. Janke, F. Emde, F. Lesch. – Moscow: Nauka, 1977. – 344 Р.
9. Prudnykov A. P. Integrals and series / A. P. Prudnykov, A. A. Brychkov, O. I. Marychev // Elementary functions. – Moscow : Nauka, 1981. – 800 Р.
10. Grytsyk V. V. Mathematical models and algorithms implementation Ateb functions / V. V. Grytsyk, M. A. Nazarkevych // Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Kyiv, 2007. – № 12. – P. 37-42.
11. Sokil B.I. About the whispering of the Ateb-functions for the motives of the rozv'yakiv of the active rivnyans, let's describe the non-linear collation of the one-middle peasants / B.I. Sokil // Reports of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine. – Kyiv, 1997. – № 1. – P. 55-58.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.