Issue №: 4(95)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
On the substantiation of the effectiveness of air-centrifugal separation and dust cleaning of seed heap of herbs after the grate device
Tverdokhlib Igor – candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
Spirin Anatoly - candidate of technical sciences, associate professor of the department of general technical disciplines and occupational safety, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinniytsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The agrobiological and physico-mechanical properties of leguminous seed plants do not allow them to be harvested without loss exclusively by combine technologies. One way to increase the productivity of the seed production process is to include stationary machines in the assembly technology for wiping and separating seed heaps. Combining these important operations with one machine will further increase the efficiency of legume seed production technologies. This work is devoted to considering ways to increase the efficiency of air-centrifugal separation and dust cleaning seed heaps.
A review of recent studies and publications has shown that there is a sufficient methodological basis for determining the parameters of the process of separation of the heap and purification of the exhaust air. An analysis of the publications made it possible to determine the purpose of the research, which is to increase the efficiency of the grater-separation unit by substantiating its scheme and the method of theoretical determination of the parameters of the separation process.
According to the results of previous studies, a structural scheme of the grater-separating device is proposed. The main elements of the block are a grater device, which consists of a motionless and movable corrugated discs of the separating device with separate channels for the exit of seeds, straw part of the heap, air.
To increase the efficiency of the cleaning process, a blade swirler and a louvre nozzle are placed in the separating device, which provide the air flow with rotational movement around the axis of the cyclone body.
In theoretical studies of the motion of particles in a rotational air flow, the simplified assumption was adopted: the particles are spherical, do not deform, and do not interact with each other, the inertia force is directed along the radius of the cyclonic chamber, the tangential and axial components of the particle velocity are equal to the corresponding components of the air velocity, and the particle resistance force determined by the Stokes law, the force of attraction is much less than the centrifugal force, so we neglect it.
The obtained formulas allow one to approximately determine the parameters of the cyclone device that will ensure the separation of the seeds of legumes.
1. Tverdokhlib I.V., Spirin A.V. (2016). Theoretical studies on the working capacity of disk devices for grinding agricultural crop seeds. Agricultural Engineering. (Romania), Bucharest. 2016. Vol. 48. 43–52 р. [in Romania].
2. Pyrumov A.Y. (1981). Obespylyvanye vozdukha. [Dust removal] M. ; Stroiyzdat. 296. [in Russian].
3. Straus V. (1981). Promyshlennaia ochystka hazov. [Industrial gas cleaning] M. Khymyia. 615 р. [in Russian].
4. Stepanov H., Zytser. M. (1986). Ynertsyonnye vozdukhoochystytel. [Inertial Air Purifiers] M. ; Mashynostroenye. 184 р. [in Russian].
5. Havryliv R.I. (2005) Doslidzhennia efektyvnosti priamotechiievykh tsykloniv. [Investigation of the effectiveness of rectilinear cyclones] Avtoreferat. dys. kand. tekh. nauk. Lviv. 19 р. [in Ukrainian].
6. Kosenko N.O. (2004) Ochystka ventyliatsiinykh vykydiv u vykhrovykh priamotochnykh aparatakh. [Cleaning of ventilation emissions in vortex flow devices] Avtoreferat dys. kand. tekhn. nauk. Kharkiv. 18 р. [in Ukrainian].
7. Tverdokhlib I.V. (2016) Obhruntuvannia tekhnolohii ta konstruktyvno– rezhymnykh parametriv terkovo - separuiuchoho bloku dlia obrobky vorokhu trav. [Substantiation of technology and structural and operational parameters terkovo-separating unit for processing woroch herbs] Avtoreferat dys. kand. tekhn. nauk. Vinnytsia. 24 р. [in Ukrainian].
8. Potapov O.P., Kropp A.D. (1977). Batareinye tsyklony. [Battery cyclones] M. ; Эnerhyia. 152p. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.