MODERNIZATION OF EQUIPMENT FOR PRODUCTION OF CHEESE PRODUCT
Polievoda Yurii – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of technological processes and equipment for processing and food production, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University: Vinnitsia, st. Sonyachna 3, VNAU, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com.
Solomon Alla – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of food technology and microbiology of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna st., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: Soloalla78@ukr.net).
Bondar Mariana – assistant, department of food technologies and microbiology, Vinnitsia National Agrarian University (3, Sonyachna st., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The article substantiates the modernization of the apparatus for melting cheese masses, which differs in the method of heat supply of working tanks by replacing the steam jacket for heating with a flexible film resistive electric heater of the radiating type (GPREnVT). The heat transfer surface of the working tank is increased in the apparatus due to the heating of the mixing device. The advanced installation is characterized by the use of secondary thermal energy of melting of cheese masses (35… 95°C) by converting its Peltier elements into low-voltage supply voltage of autonomous fans (3.5…12 W) to cool the control unit. This will increase the efficiency of the proposed design, due to the reduction of dimensional and weight parameters of the apparatus for melting cheese masses by replacing the steam method of heating with electric.
The reduction of the duration of the equipment output to the stationary mode (85 ° С) during melting of cheese masses was experimentally confirmed: for the bowl of the research apparatus - 575 s, in comparison with the analogue – 725 s. This scientific work confirms the reduction of the duration of entering the stationary mode by 2% compared to the basic device B6-OPE-400.
It is proved that the main indicator of resource efficiency of specific energy consumption for heating the volume of a unit of product has decreased 1.2 times. In the modernized apparatus for melting cheese masses, it is equal to 3037,2 kJ/kg, and the indicator of the basic version B6-OPE-400 – 3672.5 kJ/kg. According to the obtained results, there is an increase in resource efficiency, which is achieved by: elimination of steam heating networks; increasing the heat transfer surface of the working bowls by heating the stirrer with a flexible film resistive electric heater of the radiating type. Heat dissipation of the heater improves the performance of the temperature stabilization system in the bowl of the cheese melter. The obtained results can be used in the design of thermal equipment with electric heating in the use of secondary thermal energy.
1. Mykhailov, V., Zahorulko, A., Zagorulko, A., Liashenko, B., Dudnyk, S. (2021). Method for producing fruit paste using innovative equipment. Acta Innovations, 39, S. 15–21 [in English].
2. Bondar, M., Skoromna, O., Ponomarenko, N., Tesliuk, H., Honcharova, I., Nedosiekova, N., Shaferivskyi, B., Zakharchenko, R. (2021). Improving the unit for melting cheese masses. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. [in English].
3. Grossmann, L., McClements, D. J. (2021). The science of plant-based foods: Approaches to create nutritious and sustainable plant-based cheese analogs. Trends in Food Science & Technology. 2021. [in English].
4. Gnuchkiy plivkoviy rezistivniy elektronagrivach viprominyuyuchogo tipu [Flexible film resistive electric heater of radiating type]. pat. 108041 Ukraina. № u201600827; zayavl. 02.02.2016; opubl. 24.06.2016, Byul. № 12. 5 s. [in Ukrainian].
5. Polievoda, Yu. A. (2015). Perspektyvy zastosuvannya vibratsiynykh efektiv v ridkykh tekhnolohichnykh systemakh kharchovykh i pererobnykh vyrobnytstv [Prospects for the application of vibration effects in liquid technological systems of food and processing industries]. Zbirnyk naukovykh pratsʹ Vinnytskoho natsionalnoho ahrarnoho universytetu. [Collection of scientific works of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University], 1, S. 124–130. [in Ukrainian].
6. Tehnologiya proizvodstva plavlenogo syira i harakteristika tehnologicheskogo oborudovaniya. [Processed cheese production technology and characteristics of technological equipment]. [in Russian].
7. Guts, V. S., Polevoda, Yu. A., Koval, O. A. (2011). Viznachennya strukturno-mehanichnih harakteristik v’yazko-pruzhnih dispersnih sistem. [Determination of structural and mechanical characteristics of viscoelastic dispersed systems]. Upakovka, 1, S. 46–47. Kyiv [in Ukrainian].
8. Yanovych, V., Polievoda, Y., Duda, D. (2019). Development of a vibrocentric machine for raw glycerin purification. UPB Scientific Bulletin, Series D: Mechanical Engineering, 81 (4), S. 17–28. Bucharest [in English].
9. Solomon, A., Bondar, M., Dyakonova, A. (2019). Substantiation of the technology for fermented sour-milk desserts with bifidogenic properties. Eastern- European Journal of Enterprise Technologies, 1 (11 (97)), S. 6–16. [in English].
10. Solomon, A. M., Polevoda, Y. A. (2019). Kyslomolochni deserty zbahacheni bifidobakteriiamy [Dairy desserts are enriched with bifidobacteria], Tekhnika, enerhetyka, transport APK, 2 (105), S. 66–74. [in Ukrainian].
11. Solomon, A., Bondar, M., Dyakonova, А. (2019). Development of technological sour – milkdessert senriched with bifidobacteria. «EUREKA Life Sciences», 2, S. 20–26. Таllin [in English].
12. Vlasenko, V. V., Solomon, A. N., Kryzhak, L. N. (2013). Razrabotka tehnologij kislomolochnyh produktov s ispol'zovaniem rastitel'nyh napolnitelej. [Development of technologies for fermented milk products using vegetable fillers]. Izvestija vuzov. Pishhevaja tehnologija, 5. S. 38–42. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.