MODERN TECHNOLOGIES FOR LOADING AND UNLOADING WORKS ON MOBILE AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT
Iskovich-Lototskyy Rostyslav Dmytrovych - Doctor of Science (Engineering), Professor, Department of "Branch Mechanical Engineering" of Vinnitsa National Technical University (95, Khmelnytsky Shose Str., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021,
Veselovska Nataliia Rostyslavovna - Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Head of the Department of Machines and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008,
Ivanchuk Yaroslav Volodymyrovych - Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor, Department of Automation and Information and Measurement Engineering, Vinnitsa National Technical University (Khmelnytsky Shose Str., 95, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21021, e-mail: email@example.com).
Hnatyuk Olena Fedorovna is a post-graduate student of the second year of correspondence form of study at Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: Alenagnatiuk1@gmail.com).
In this work, vibrations were investigated during loading and unloading operations of mobile agricultural machines, which are considered to be one of the most labor-intensive components of the transport process. Therefore, idle machines during carrying out operations and in anticipation of them remain quite significant, which is due to the insufficient level of mechanization of loading and unloading of cargoes on transport, with a fuzzy coordination of actions of different organizations during the overloading of cargoes at transport nodes and for some other reasons.
The main means of mechanization are stationary and gantry cranes for containers, heavy loads and large packages, as well as means of mechanization on the railway or on the chassis of a standard mobile car or special chassisIn our opinion, the use of hydraulic impulse actuators in the production of vibration and vibration shock unloading devices, which is due to simplicity of design, compactness, high energy intensity, a wide range of regulation of operating parameters and the ability to work in an automated mode is promising. In particular, a promising area is the creation of removable attachments with hydraulic impulse drive for dump trucks, onboard vehicles, tractor trailers and other vehicles.
For intensification of processes of unloading of a body of a trailer-dump truck of tractors the hydraulic vibrating shock device is developed. It accelerates the unloading and cleaning of the body of agricultural products. Reduced costs and reduced oversized idle tractors with unloading trailers.
Therefore, the development of vibration and vibration impact equipment for use in loading and unloading operations on mobile agricultural machines and in general on transport is an urgent task.
1. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Matveev, I., Krat, V. (1982) Mashyny vybratsyonnoho y vybraudarnoho deystvyyа [Machines of vibration and vibration impact]. Tekhnyka, 208p.[in Russian].
2. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Ivanchuk, Y. (2007) Doslidzhennya dynamiky protsesu roboty universalʹnoho hidravlichnoho vibroudranoho pryvodu dlya rozvantazhennya transportnykh zasobiv [ Investigation of the dynamics of the universal hydraulic vibration drive for unloading vehicles] Naukovi notatky. 20.184 – 187pp. [in Ukrainian].
3. Korn H., Korn, T. (1974) Spravochnyk po matematyke dlya nauchnykh rabotnykov y ynzhenerov. [Mathematics Handbook for Scientists and Engineers]Moscow: Nauka. [in Russian].
4. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Zelinska, O., Ivanchuk, Y., Veselovska, N. (2017) Development of the evaluation model of technological parameters of shaping workpieces from powder materials. East European Journal of advanced technologies 2(85). 43 –46pp.[in Ukrainian].
5. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Ivanchuk, Y. (2008) Zastosuvannya vibratsiynoho hidroimpulʹsnoho pryvoda v budivelʹnykh i dorozhnikh mashynakh [The Application of a Vibrating Hydraulic Impulse Drive in Construction and Road Machines]. Kharkiv, 88. 48 – 54pp.[in Ukrainian].
6. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Ivanchuk, Y. (2008) Pidvyshchennya efektyvnosti rozvantazhennya materialiv pid diyeyu periodychnykh udarnykh impulʹsiv. [ Improving the efficiency of material unloading under the action of periodic shock pulses]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi i tekhnolohiyakh. №2(51). 8 – 11pp .[in Ukrainian].
7. Iskovych-Lototsky, R., Ivanchuk, Y. (2009) Vibroudarnyj prystrij dlia rozvantazennia kuzoviv samoskydivv. [ Improving the efficiency of material unloading under the action of periodic shock pulses]. Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi i tekhnolohiyakh. №42(56). 8 – 11pp .[in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.