MODELING OF TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESS OF CUTTING POTATO BUILDING WITH A BLADE OF A LEMECH
Hrushetskiy Sergiy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and System Engineering Podilsky State Agrarian and Technical University (St. Shevchenko, 13, Kamianets-Podilsky, Khmelnytsky region, 32316, e-mail: email@example.com).
Yaropud Vitaliy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
For Ukraine's successful entry into Western markets, it is necessary to ensure the competitiveness of its own products, which is achieved through comprehensive mechanization of technological processes, reducing labor costs, increasing yields and quality of products.
The most common method of mechanized potato harvesting is undermining the tuber layer with its subsequent destruction and separation of tubers from the heap, which contains plant impurities, soil lumps and stones. The most difficult is the separation from the tubers of strong soil lumps and stones. Attempts have been made to overcome this problem by placing potatoes on well-sifted sandy soils, using special agronomic techniques that reduce, to some extent, the number of lumps. However, such measures are local in nature, not reliable enough and significantly complicate the technology. About 25% of the area occupied by potatoes is heavily littered with stones, the size of which is close to the size of tubers, and about 40% of planted potatoes are placed on soils prone to significant lump formation.
Accordingly, the aim of the study was to conduct a comparative analysis of technologies and machines for harvesting potatoes, to develop a model for cutting a potato heap with a ploughshare blade.
The research was carried out by technological and structural analysis of technologies and machines for harvesting potatoes. In the process of research methods of comparison and mathematical modeling of technological processes were used. The information base of the research was the work of Ukrainian and foreign scientists on technologies and machines for potato harvesting.
On the basis of the comparative analysis of technologies and machines for potato harvesting the main processes influencing agrotechnical indicators of harvesting equipment are revealed, the model of cutting of a potato heap by a ploughshare blade and other constructive and kinematic parameters of working bodies of a ploughshare blade is developed.
1. Hrushetskiy S.M., Yaropud V.M., Duganets V.I., Duganets V.I., Pryshliak, V.L. Kurylo V.M. (2019). Research of constructive and regulatory parameters of the assembly working organs for the potato’s harvesting machines. INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering. Vol. 59. № 3. pp. 101-110. DOI: 10.35633/INMATEH-59-11. [in English].
2. Hrushetskiy S.M., Rud A.V., Semenyshyna I.V., Medvedyev YE.P. (2019). The technological process pattern of potato root harvester [The technological process pattern of potato root harvester]. Zhurnal «Podilʹsʹkyy visnyk: silʹsʹke hospodarstvo, tekhnika, ekonomika». № 31. Kamʺyanetsʹ-Podilʹsʹkyy. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37406/2706-9052-2019-2-7. [in English].
3. Hrushetskiy S.N. (2019). Modelʹ tekhnolohycheskykh protsessov kartofeleuborochnykh mashyn [Model of technological processes of potato harvesting machines]. Tekhnycheskoe y kadrovoe obespechenye ynnovatsyonnykh tekhnolohyy v selʹskom khozyaystve: materyaly Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-praktycheskoy konferentsyy (24-25 oktyabrya 2019 hoda). V 2 ch.. Mynsk : BHATU. 2019. CH. 1. S. 125-127. [in Russian].
4. Hrushetskiy S.M., Pidlisnyy V.V. (2019). Analiz konstruktsiy ta rezulʹtaty doslidzhenʹ separatoriv kartoplyanoho vorokhu [Analysis of designs and research results of potato pile separators]. Suchasnyy rukh nauky: tezy dop. VI mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi internet-konferentsiyi zhurnalu «WayScience». 4-5 kvitnya 2019. Dnipro. pp. 274-282. [in Ukrainian].
5. Fyrman YU.P., Hrushetskyy S.N. (2015). Kynematycheskyy analyz raboty dynamycheskoho lentochnoho separatora [Kinematic analysis of the operation of a dynamic belt separator]. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 17. № 1. pp. 11-16. [in Russian].
6. Hutsol Taras, Firman Jurii, Komarnitsky Sergiy. (2017). Modelling of the separation process of the potato stack. Agricultural Engineering : czasopismo. Polskie Towarzystwo Inżynierii Rolniczej. Vol. 21, № 4. pp. 27-35. [in English].
7. Bonchik V.S., Fedirko P.P. (2015). Rezul'taty eksperimental'nykh issledovaniy geometricheskikh parametrov kartofel'noy gryadki pri rabote kartofeleuborochnykh mashin [The results of experimental studies of the geometric parameters of the potato beds during the work of potato harvesters]. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 17. № 5. pp. 3-6. [in Russian].
8. Bulgakov V., Nikolaenko S., Adamchuk V., Z. and Olt J. (2018). Theory of impact interaction between potato bodies and rebounding conveyor. Agronomy Research. 16(1). pp. 52-63. DOI: 10.15159/AR.18.037. https://doi.org/10.15159/AR.18.037. [in English].
9. Bulhakov V.M., Pylypaka S.F., Zakharova T.N., Kaletnik H.M., Yaropud V.M. (2014). Ploski vertykalʹni kryvi, yaki zabezpechuyutʹ postiyni tysk i shvydkistʹ rukhu materialʹnoyi tochky [Flat vertical curves that provide constant pressure and velocity of material point]. Vseukrayinsʹkyy naukovo-tekhnichnyy zhurnal «Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh». VNAU. Vyp. 1 (73). S. 5-12. [in Ukrainian].
10. Aliev E., Bandura V., Pryshliak V., Yaropud V., Trukhanska O. (2018). Modeling of mechanical and technological processes of the agricultural [Modeling of mechanical and technological processes of agricultural]. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. vol. 54, no.1. pp. 95-104. [in English].
11. Pascuzzi S., Bulgakov V., Santoro F., Sotirios A., Anifantis, Olt J., Nikolaenko S. (2019). Theoretical study on sieving of potato heap elements in spiral separator. Agronomy Research. 17(1), Р. 33-48. DOI: 10.15159/AR.19.073. https://doi.org/10.15159/AR.19.073. [in English].
12. Petrov G.D. (1984). Kartofeleuborochnyye mashiny [Potato harvesting machines]. Engineering. 320 p. [in Russian].
13. Tokar A.M. (2001). Theoretical mechanics. Kinematics: Methods and Problems [Theoretical mechanics. Kinematics: Methods and Tasks]. Tutorial. Libid. 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.