MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF THE WORK PROCESS OF A COMBINED POST PROCESSING UNIT
Gunko Irina Vasilievna – Candidate of Technical Sciences, Head of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Service, Vinnуtsіa National Agrarian University (3 Solnechnaya St., Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: email@example.com).
Gribik Roman Ivanovich – post-graduate student of Vinnуtsіa National Agrarian University (Solnechnaya str., 3, Vinnitsa, 21008, Ukraine, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Soil structure is the most important indicator that largely determines soil fertility, as well as moisture, mechanical and technical properties. The process of developing a cultivator consists of several successive stages: setting a task and writing a technical task; formulation of technical solutions; design and manufacture of prototypes and their testing; development of design documentation for manufacturers; machine production. Equipment should only be replaced when an economically viable new technology solution becomes available. The intensification of agricultural production is directly related to the increase in the number and weight of machines and the number of them moving across the field.
With the mechanization of agricultural production activities, the goals of scientific and technical actions should be to increase labor productivity, reduce specific energy costs, improve the quality of work, improve working conditions, automate operations, and reduce technogenic environmental loads from the development of new technology. It has been established that with the existing processing technology, different machines pass through the field up to 10 ... 15 times, and mice compact more than 80% of the surface. Intensive farming with repeated use of single-tool tools and machines leads to a decrease in the natural fertility of the soil, which leads to serious changes in its agrophysical properties and disrupts the course of biological processes.
The article developed a mathematical model of the operation of a mounted combined tillage unit, which makes it possible to determine the speed of its movement during pre-sowing tillage. It is presented in the form of regression equations that allow you to set the optimal parameters and operating mode of the combined tillage unit, and the analytical dependence of the roller diameter on the size of the clods is also established.
1. Bulhakov, V.M., Kravchuk, V.I. (2008). Ahrehatuvannya pluhiv. K: Ahrarna osvity. 134 [in Ukrainian].
2. Hunʹko, I. V., Burlaka, S. A. (2020). Matematychne modelyuvannya roboty systemy zhyvlennya dyzelʹnoho dvyhuna pratsyuyuchoho na biopalyvi z droselʹnym rehulyuvannya skladu palyvnoyi sumishi. The scientific heritage. No50. S. 34–39 [in Ukrainian].
3. Patil, M. K., Palanichamy, M. S. (1988). A mathematical model of tractor-occupant system with a new seat suspension for minimization of vibration response. Applied Mathematical Modelling. Vol. 12, Issue 1. Pp. 63–71. [in English].
4. Servadio, P., Marsili, A., Belfiore, N.P. (2007). Analysis of driving seat vibrations in high forward speed tractors. Biosystems Engineering. Vol. 97, Issue 2. Pp. 171–180. [in English].
5. Mikulina, M.O. (2018). Analitychne doslidzhennya tekhniko-ekonomichnykh pokaznykiv ornykh ahrehativ. Visnyk Sumsʹkoho Natsionalʹnoho Ahrarnoho Universytetu, seriya «Mekhanizatsiya ta avtomatyzatsiya vyrobnychykh protsesiv». No 10-34. 90 s. [in Ukrainian].
6. Voytyuk, D.H., Dubrovin, V.O., Ishchenko, T.D. (2004). Silʹsʹkohospodarsʹki ta melioratyvni mashyny: Pidruchnyk. K.: Vyshcha osvita. 544s. [in Ukrainian].
7. Muzychuk, V.I., Anisimov, V.F. (2012). Orhanizatsiya robit pidpryyemstv tekhnichnoho obsluhovuvannya: navchalʹnyy posibnyk. Vinnytsya: FOP Rohalʹsʹka I.O., 240 s. [in Ukrainian].
8. Kravchuka, V.I., Hrytsyshyna, M.I., Kovalya, S.M. (2004). Suchasni tendentsiyi rozvytku konstruktsiy silʹsʹkohospodarsʹkoyi tekhniky. K.: Ahrarna nauka. 396. [in Ukrainian].
9. Bulgakov, V., Olt J., Kuvachov, V. et al. (2020). A theoretical and experimental study of the traction properties of agricultural gantry systems. Agraarteadus: Journal of Agricultural Science. No XXXI (1). R. 10–16. [in English].
10. Boyko, A.I., Sviren, M.O., Shmat, S.I., Nozhnov, M.M. (2003). Novi konstruktsiyi gruntoobrobnykh ta posivnykh mashyn. K., 203 s. [in Ukrainian].
11. Sysolin, P.V., Salo, V.M., Kropivnyy, V.M. (2001). Silʹsʹkohospodarsʹki mashyny: teoretychni osnovy, konstruktsiya, proektuvannya: Pidruchnyk dlya studentiv vyshchykh navchalʹnykh zakladiv zi spetsialʹnosti “Mashyny ta obladnannya silʹsʹkohosdarsʹkoho vyrobnytstva” Kn.1: Mashyny dlya rilʹnytstva. K.: Urozhay, 384 c. [in Ukrainian].
12. Burlaka, S.A. (2022). Alhorytm funktsionuvannya mashynno-traktornoho ahrehatu z vykorystannyam systemy zhyvlennya zi zmishuvachem palyv. Khmelʹnytsʹkoho natsionalʹnoho universytetu. S. 140-145. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.