MATHEMATICAL MODELING OF TECHNOLOGICAL MODES OF HEAT-PUMPING SYSTEMS FOR TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES
Kotov Boris - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Systems Engineering of Podolsk State Agrarian and Technical University (Shevchenko St., 13, Kamenets-Podolsky, 32316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Grishchenko Vladimir - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Automation and Robotic Systems. acad. I.I. Martynenko of the National University of Bioresources and Nature Management of Ukraine (15 Heroes Oborony st., Kiev, 03041, e-mail: email@example.com, https://orcid.org/0000-0001-7789-3650).
Pantsir Yuriy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Dean of the Engineering and Technical Faculty of Podolsk State Agrarian Technical University (Shevchenko St., 13, Kamenets-Podolsky, 32316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, https: / /orcid.org/0000-0003-2969-1936).
Garasimchuk Igor - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Electrical Engineering, Electromechanics and Electrotechnology of Podolsk State Agrarian Technical University (Shevchenko St., 13, Kamenets-Podolsky, 32316, e-mail: email@example.com, https: / / orcid.org/0000-0002-4304-4447).
One of the ways to increase the energy efficiency of the process of heat supply of technological facilities and production facilities of the agro-industrial complex is the use of heat pumps. Their use allows to increase the energy potential of heat carriers. To optimize the mode parameters and create systems for automatic control of the heat pump installation, it is necessary to establish a relationship between the parameters of the processes occurring in the elements of the installation by creating a mathematical model of non-stationary thermal modes.
In the analysis of recent studies and publications, it is established that the calculations of processes in heat pumps are presented mainly for stationary modes of operation without taking into account the dynamics of the condenser. If the dynamic modes of individual elements are given, then they are described by mathematical models of considerable complexity, which greatly complicates their practical implementation.
In the article, the heat pump installation, as an object of modeling, is considered as a physical system, which consists of four series-connected elements: evaporator, condenser, compressor, throttle valve forming a closed circuit. The principle of operation of a simple heat pump installation is explained by the scheme and schedule of the theoretical cycle of the steam compressor heat pump. To simplify the mathematical model, certain assumptions were made: the change in the parameters of liquid, vapor and air varies in a straight line, the thermophysical characteristics of the material of heat exchangers, air and vapor flows, heat transfer coefficients do not depend on temperature and are average for the cycle.
On the basis of thermal and material balance the corresponding differential equations which make mathematical model of dynamics of change of parameters of the heat exchanger have been made. The mathematical model is supplemented by a simulation model in the MatLAB / Simulink computer environment, as well as graphical interpretations of dynamic characteristics.
The developed mathematical model of dynamics of thermal processes in the heat pump installation can be used for calculation of parameters of heating and cooling of streams of heat carriers and creation of system of automatic control of them.
1. Morozjuk T.V. (2006) Teorija holodil'nyh mashin i teplovyh nasosov [Theory of refrigerators and heat pumps]. Odessa: Negotsiant, 712. [in Russian].
2. Sniezhkin Yu.F., Chalaiev D.M., Shavryn V.S., Dabizha N.O. (2008) Teplovi nasosy v systemi teplokholodopostachannia [Heat pumps in the heat and cold supply system]. Kyiv: Poligraf-Service LLC. 104. [in Ukrainian].
3. Amerkhanov R.A. (2003) Optimizatsiya sel’skokhozyaystvennykh energeticheskikh ustanovok s ispol’zovaniyem vozobnovlyayemykh vidov energii [Optimization of agricultural power plants using renewable energy]. Moscow: Kolos, 532. [in Russian].
4. Pleshka M.S., Vyrlan P.M., Stratan F.I., Bulkin S.G. (1990) Teplonasosnyye geliosistemy otopleniya i goryachego vodosnabzheniya zdaniy [Heat pump heliosystems heating and hot water supply of buildings]. Ed. Stratana F.I. Kishinev: Shtiintsa, 119. [in Russian].
5. Chaychenets N.S. (1990) Teplonasosnyye sushil’nyye ustanovki dlya predpriyatiy agropromyshlennogo kompleksa (teoriya i tekhnika) [Heat pump drying installations for enterprises of the agro-industrial complex (theory and technology)]. Abstract of thesis doctors of technical sciences: 05.18.12. Moscow, 51. [in Russian].
6. Sniezhkin Yu.F., Paziuk V.M., Petrova Zh.O., Chalaiev D.M. (2012) Teplonasosna zernosusharka dlia nasinnievoho zerna [Heat pump grain dryer for seed grain]. Kyiv: Poligraf-Service LLC, 154. [in Ukrainian].
7. Holub H.A., Kepko O.I. (2002) Matematychna model teplonasosnoi systemy teplopostachannia sporud zakrytoho gruntu [Mathematical model of heat pump system of heat supply of closed ground structures]. Bulletin of Kharkiv State Technical University of Agriculture, 10. 275–278. [in Ukrainian].
8. Chaychenets N.S., Ginzburg A.S., Mambetkulov E.B., Chaychenets S.S. (1992) Matematicheskoye modelirovaniye protsessov v teplonasosnoy sushil’noy ustanovke s solnechnym kollektorom [Mathematical modeling of processes in a heat pump drying installation with a solar collector]. Theoretical foundations of chemical technology. 26(5). 725–731. [in Russian].
9. Hryshchenko V.O. (2018) Typovi tekhnolohichni protsesy i kholodylne obladnannia dlia zberihannia roslynnoi produktsii: modeliuvannia, dynamichni rezhymy, keruvannia [Typical technological processes and refrigeration equipment for storage of plant products: modeling, dynamic modes, control]. Kyiv: TsP COMPRINT, 248. [in Ukrainian].
10. Hryshchenko V.O. (2021) Osoblyvosti vykorystannia teplonasosnykh system utylizatsii teplovykh vykydiv vyrobnychykh prymishchen APV [Features of use of heat pump systems of utilization of thermal emissions of production premises of APV]. Obukhov readings: XYI International scientific-practical conference. 50–51 [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.