MATHEMATICAL MODEL OF DYNAMICS OF CENTRIFUGE FOR FORMATION OF CONCRETE TUBULAR PRODUCTS
Volodymyr Shchuryk. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, e-mail: email@example.com
Leonid Serilko. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leonid Voitovych. Candidate of Technical Sciences, Senior Lecturer of the Department of Theoretical Mechanics, Engineering Graphics and Machine Science of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, e-mail: email@example.com
Zoia Sasiuk. Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Automobile and Automobile Industry of the National University of Water and Environmental Engineering, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper presents an advanced complex mathematical model of centrifuge dynamics for the formation of tubular products made of concrete or any other plastic and viscous confining mixtures. In the two-dimensional (plane) formulation of the problem, the studied mechanical system consists of a framework form (hollow rotor) with a partial confining filling, its elastic-damping suspension and power drive. It is assumed that the rotor is rigid, of correct design, has a certain static imbalance and can be both horizontal and vertical. The used filling is a concrete or some other mixture as a quasi-homogeneous plastic and viscous rheological body, which spreads slowly and in a shear flow over the inner surface of the rotor under the action of gravity forces and transfer forces of inertia. The rotor suspension is a roller lever type, but can be of any design, with certain inertial, rigid and damping characteristics. The variable power drive provides application of a variable torque to the rotor. The general theorems and dynamics equations, including the theorem on the motion of the mass center and the differential equation of rotation at the plane motion of a body with a pole other than the mass center, are used to construct differential equations of rotor dynamics. This eliminates the shortcomings of the known mathematical models with the similar problem statement. The proposed mathematical model can be implemented according to the well-known algorithms for numerical integration and used to develop or adjust the appropriate software. This enables the centrifuge dynamics to be studied more fully, to take into account and optimize its important parameters and characteristics.
1. Akhverdov, I.N. (1985). Pierspiektiva razvitiia tiekhnologii proizvodstva tsentrifugirovannykh zhieliezobietonnykh konstruktsii [The prospect of developing a technology for the production of centrifuged reinforced concrete structures]. Proceedings from BielNIINТI '85: Nauchno-tiekhichieskii sieminar «Probliemy sozdaniia i primienieniia tsentrifugirovannykh zhieliezobietonnykh konstruktsii v stroitielstvie» – Scientific and technical seminar "Problems of creating and using centrifuged reinforced concrete structures in construction". (pp. 9-11). Minsk [in Russian].
2. Pohriebniak, А.А. (1986). Uprugiie podvieski kvazinulievoi zhiostkosti tiazhiolykh rotorov [Elastic suspensions of quasi-zero stiffness of heavy rotors]. Candidate’s thesis. Lviv: LPI [in Russian].
3. Pohriebniak, А.А., & Shmidt, E.А., & Shchurik, V.А. (1987). О priedielnykh uglovykh skorostiakh rolikovoi tsientrifugi nа uprugoi rychazhnoi podvieskie [On the limiting angular velocities of a roller centrifuge on an elastic linkage]. Mashinostroieniie – Engineering, 7, 59-63 [in Russian].
4. Аkhvierdov, I.N. (1981). Osnovy fiziki bietona [Fundamentals of Concrete Physics]. Мoskow: Stroiizdat [in Russian].
5. Kosolapov, I.I. (1985). Izgotovlieniie stoiek zhieliezobietonnykh opor VL eliektropieriedachi [Production of racks of reinforced concrete supports HVL power transmission]. Leningrad: Eniergoatomizdat [in Russian].
6. Shchurik, V.А. (1992). Chisliennoie modielirovaniie protsiessa formovaniia bietonnoi smiesi pri tsientrifugirovanii [Numerical modeling of the process of molding concrete during centrifugation]. Rovno: UIWE [in Russian].
7. Loitsianskii, L.G., & Lurie, А.I. (1983). Kurs tieorieticheskoi miekhaniki. Dinamika [The course of theoretical mechanics. Dynamics]. (Vols. 2). Мoskow: Nauka [in Russian].
8. Piskunov, N.S. (1985). Diffierientsialnoie i intiegralnoie istislieniia dlia vtuzov [Differential and integral calculus for technical universities]. (Vols. 2). Мoskow: Nauka [in Russian].
9. Yablonskii, А.А., & Nikiforova, V.М. (1984). Kurs tieorieticheskoi miekhaniki. Statica. Kinematica [The course of theoretical mechanics. Statics. Kinematics]. (Vols. 1). Мoskow: Vysshaia shkola [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.