JUSTIFICATION OF THE COMPOSITION OF THE ENERGY SAVING SYSTEM OF MICROCLIMATE SUPPORT IN PIG FARMS
Aliyev Yelchin – Candidate of Technical Sciences, senior researcher, associate professor of the departments of mechanization of production processes in animal husbandry of Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University (St. S.Efremova, 25, Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000, e-mail: email@example.com).
Yaropud Vitaliy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Bilous Il'ya - undergraduate of the departments of mechanization of production processes in animal husbandry of the Dnipro State Agrarian and Economic University (25 Sergiy Efremov St., Dnipro, Ukraine, 49000).
One of the factors influencing the efficiency of animal husbandry is the conditions of keeping animals, in which ensuring an optimal microclimate is important. The traditional provision of an optimal microclimate for animals in order to obtain high productivity from them is associated with high costs of heat and electricity, which costs up to 15% of the producers. Therefore, the issues of improving energy-saving systems to ensure the microclimate in livestock facilities are always relevant and require scientific justification. The purpose of the research is to increase the efficiency of providing the microclimate in piggeries by substantiating the composition of the energy saving system for its implementation. As a result of a review of studies of the influence of microclimate parameters on the physiological state of pigs, it was found that their productivity is most affected by temperature and humidity in the room for their maintenance. Given the technological conditions of air in livestock premises (significant dust - up to 3,5 mg/m3, humidity - 40-70%, the presence of a high concentration of aggressive components - ammonia 20-30 mg/m3, hydrogen sulfide - 10-15 mg/m3, carbon dioxide gas – 0,2-0,35%) and the results of the analysis of heat recovery structures, heating and cooling systems, it was found that the sanitary and hygienic and operational indicators, high energy efficiency and low cost of construction are the most suitable for ventilation systems with tube heat exchangers with additional heating and adiabatic cooling. To ensure the microclimate in livestock facilities, a constructive-technological scheme of energy-saving system for providing microclimate in piggeries for different sex and age groups of animals has been developed.
1. Vivant E. (2014). Vlyyanye temperatury na proyzvodytelʹnostʹ y zdorovʹe svyney [Influence of temperature on productivity and health of pigs]. The magazine "Tvarinnystvo sogodnі". No. 1. pp. 20-23. [in Russian].
2. Ilyin I.V., Kuryachy M.G., Ignatkin I.Yu. (2011). Vlyyanye parametrov mykroklymata na produktyvnostʹ svyney [Influence of microclimate parameters on the productivity of pigs]. Promising pig breeding: theory and practice. pp. 37-38. [in Russian].
3. Yaropud V.M., Aliyev E.B. (2015). Metodyka inzhenernoho rozrakhunku parametriv teploutylizatora dlya tvarynnytsʹkykh prymishchenʹ [Methods of engineering calculation of heat recovery parameters for livestock facilities]. Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Series: machinery and energy of agro-industrial complex. Vol. 212/2. pp. 214-221. [in Ukrainian].
4. Dudin V.Yu., Romanyukha I.O., Kiryatsev L.O., Gavrilchenko O.S., Povod M.G. (2013). Udoskonalennya protsesu proektuvannya svynoferm v suchasnykh umovakh [Improving the process of designing pig farms in modern conditions]. Bulletin of Dnipropetrovsk State Agrarian University. № 2. pp. 72-75. [in Ukrainian].
5. VNTP-APK-02.05. (1995). Svynarsʹki pidpryyemstva (kompleksy, fermy, mali fermy) [Pig enterprises (complexes, farms, small farms) ]. Ministry of Agrarian Policy of Ukrain. [in Ukrainian].
6. Birta G.A., Rybalko V.P. (2008). Vlyyanye pokazateley mykroklymata na produktyvnostʹ svyney pry otkorme [Influence of microclimate indicators on the productivity of pigs during fattening]. Bulletin of Poltava State Agrarian Academy. No. 1. pp. 88-104. [in Russian].
7. Dolgikh D.L. (2017). Obgruntuvannya konstruktsiyno-tekhnolohichnykh parametriv gruntovoho teploobminnyka dlya ventylyatsiyi tvarynnytsʹkykh prymishchenʹ: [Substantiation of structural and technological parameters of the soil heat exchanger for ventilation of livestock premises]. dis. … Cand. tech. Science: 05.05.11 Glevakha. 178 p. [in Ukrainian].
8. Vinogradova V.N., Sorokina N.T., Ilyin I.V., Smolinsky E.A. (2009). Metodycheskye rekomendatsyy po proektyrovanyyu system otoplenyya y ventylyatsyy dlya svynovodcheskykh ferm y kompleksov [Methodical recommendations on the design of heating and ventilation systems for pig farms and complexes]. Depnauchtekhpolitiki of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia. 88 p. [in Russian].
9. Aliyev E.B., Gavrilchenko O.S., Klyus A.V. (2019). Obgruntuvannya skladu enerhozberihayuchykh tekhnichnykh zasobiv dlya zabezpechennya mikroklimatu v tvarynnytsʹkykh prymishchennyakh [Substantiation of the composition of energy-saving technical means to ensure the microclimate in livestock facilities]. Modern problems and technologies of the agricultural sector of Ukraine: Coll. scientific works (November 21, 2019). Nizhyn. pp. 8-16. [in Ukrainian].
10. Aliyev, E.B., Belous, I.M. (2020). Obgruntuvannya skladu enerhozberihayuchykh tekhnichnykh zasobiv dlya zabezpechennya mikroklimatu v tvarynnytsʹkykh prymishchennyakh [Substantiation of the composition of energy-saving technical means to ensure the microclimate in livestock facilities]. Proceedings of the XVI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Latest Scientific Achievements - 2020" (March 15 - 22, 2020). Volume 3. Sofia "White CITY-BG ODD". pp. 36-38. [in Ukrainian].
11. Weather in 243 countries of the world [Electronic resource]: [Website]. Electronic data. Reliable Prognosis LLC, 2004-2020. Access mode: rp5.ua (request date 01.08.2020). Screen title. [in Russian].
12. Pat. 98515Ukraine, IPC (2015.01) F24F 5/00. Trytrubnyy teploutylizator. [Three-pipe heat recovery unit]. V.M. Yaropud, V.M. Pryshlyak, O.S. Kovyazin, E.B. Aliyev; applicant and patent owner Yaropud V.M. № u201413177; declared 08.12.2014; public. 27.04.2015, Bull. №8. [in Ukrainian].
13. Kovyazin O.S., Golub G.A., Aliyev E.B. (2016). Obgruntuvannya formy poperechnoho peretynu gruntovoho teploobminnyka [Substantiation of the cross-sectional shape of the soil heat exchanger]. Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Series: machinery and energy of agro-industrial complex. Vol. 254. pp. 105-111. [in Ukrainian].
14. Pryshlyak V.M., Yaropud V.M., Kovyazin O.S., Aliyev E.B. (2014). Teoretychni doslidzhennya pnevmovtrat trʹokhtrubnoho kontsentrychnoho teplo utylizatora [Theoretical studies of pneumatic losses of three-pipe concentric heat recovery]. Scientific Bulletin of the National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine. Series: machinery and energy of agro-industrial complex. Vol. 196, part 3. pp. 192-199. [in Ukrainian].
15. Sukhoe y adyabatycheskoe okhlazhdenye. [Dry and adiabatic cooling] [Electronic resource]: [Website]. Electronic data. Baltimore Aircoil International nv, 2020. Access mode: https://www.baltimoreaircoil.eu/en/products/dry-adiabatic- cooling (request date 01.08. Screen title. [in Russian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.