Issue №: 4 (107)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
JUSTIFICATION OF EXTRUDER PARAMETERS WITH FLEXIBLE SCREW ELEMENT
Kondratyuk Dmytro – PhD, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and Technical Services of the Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (3, Solnyshchaya St., Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008). Victor Dmitrenko –Research Fellow, Potato Institute of UAAS (st. Chkalova, 22, Nemeshaevo, Kiev region, 07853
Dmitrenko Victor - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Research Fellow, Potato Institute of UAAS
For dry grain extrusion, autogenous single-screw extruders are mostly used, in which more than 85% of the supplied energy is spent on overcoming frictional forces. This leads to heating of the body and screw of the extruder and uneven wear along their length. The greatest wear is observed in the zone of maximum pressure and temperature.
The wear of the screw causes a decrease in the productivity of the extruder and a deterioration in the quality of the extrudate. In addition, in case of wear of the ridges, it is necessary to change the screw, that is, the costs associated with the repair and maintenance of the extruder increase.
In order to increase productivity and reduce maintenance costs, a sectional design of the working part of the extruder is proposed, the characteristic feature of the screw of which is that grooves are cut on the outer surface of the section along the helical line, into which spring segments are inserted. The sections of the screw are installed close together, and their grooves form a continuous screw line. Moreover, the width of the grooves allows the springs, as a result of periodic pressure changes in the pre-matrix zone of the extruder, to move along the axis of the screw.
Determination of rational parameters and modes of operation of the extruder with an elastic screw element was carried out using the method of planning multifactorial experiments. The specific performance of the extruder was chosen as the optimization criterion.
It was found that with the diameter of the extruder screw 50 mm, the temperature of the extrusion process 142...145 0С, the moisture content of the grain mixture 18.0...18.6% and the diameter of the die 5.5 mm, the following values of the factors are rational from the point of view of the maximum specific productivity of the extruder: screw rotation frequency 330...480 rpm; the depth of the screw channel is 5.3...7.1 mm; screw pitch 20...21mm; the number of grooves cut on the inner surface of the extruder body is 7...9 pieces.
1. O.I. Shapovalenko. Compound feed production in Ukraine. Compound feed No. 1. 2000. P.17
2. Wear resistance of parts of extruders and thermoplastic machines in an abrasive environment. Under the general editorship of V. G. Kaplun. KhNU 2014. 244 p.
3. Egorov B.V. Scientific and practical bases of technological processes of extrusion and expansion of grain and compound feed. Technologies. 2011. No. 7. P. 9-12.
4. Osypenko V. I., Sytnyk O. O., Nekoz O. I., Filimonova N. V. Justification of ways of technical and technological improvement of extruders. Bulletin of the Khmelnytskyi National University. Technical sciences. 2011. No. 1. P. 66-73.
5. Gonchar V. A., Kaplun V. G. Increasing the durability of the material cylinder of the extruder for processing feed grain with saponite additives. Design, production and operation of agricultural machines: national inter-department. science and technology coll. Kirovohrad KNTU 2010. Issue 40. Part 1. P. 169-173.
6. Kurochkin A. A. Determination of volume flow of raw materials in an extruder with thermovacuum effect. Bulletin of the Samara State Agricultural Academy. Issue 1. 2018. P.3-7.
7. Bratishko V.V. Mechanical and technological basics of preparation of complete ration compound feed by screw granulators. Dessert. dr. technical of science 05.05.11. Glevakha 2017. 397 p.
8. Orsik I. L. Improvement of the technological process of fish waste extrusion by increasing the feed of the mixture with a cone feeder of a press-extruder: author. thesis ... candidate technical Sciences: 05.20.01. Penza. 2016. 21 p.
9. Egorov B.V., Vorona N.V. Study of the effect of extrusion on the quality of feed additives. Cereal products and compound feed. - #4 (52). 2013. P. 33-36.
10. Bondar A. G., Statyukha G. A., Potyazhenko I. A. Experiment planning in the optimization of chemical technology processes (algorithms and examples): Uchebn. allowance Kyiv: Higher School, 1980. 264 p.
11. Kondratyuk D. G., Dmytrenko V. P. Influence of technological parameters of the extrusion process and technical parameters of the extruder with an elastic screw element on the extrudate expansion index. Technology, energy, transport of agricultural industry. No. 2 (109). 2020. P. 97-104.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.