JUSTIFICATION OF CONSTRUCTIVE-TECHNOLOGICAL PARAMETERS OF THE POTATO HARVESTING MACHINE
Hrushetskiy Sergiy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of Agroengineering and System Engineering Podilsky State Agrarian and Technical University (St. Shevchenko, 13, Kamianets-Podilsky, Khmelnytsky region, 32316, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Yaropud Vitaliy - Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor of the Department of machinery and equipment for agricultural production of Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (St. Soniachna, 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
For Ukraine's successful entry into Western markets, it is necessary to ensure the competitiveness of its own products, which is achieved through comprehensive mechanization of technological processes, reducing labor costs, increasing yields and quality of products. Accordingly, the aim of the study was to conduct a comparative analysis of structural and technological schemes of potato harvesters identified the most appropriate direction to improve existing and create new designs of potato harvesters, undermining working bodies and separators and substantiation of structural and technological parameters. The research was carried out by technological and structural analysis of technologies and machines for harvesting potatoes. In the process of research methods of comparison and mathematical modeling of technological processes were used. The information base of the research was the work of Ukrainian and foreign scientists on technologies and machines for potato harvesting. Based on a comparative analysis of technologies and machines for harvesting potatoes revealed the main processes affecting the agronomic performance of harvesting equipment, as well as the principles of influence of different separators on the potato heap showed that they use inefficient types of deformation, namely: impact and compression. Instead, studies suggest that tensile and shear deformations are much more effective, which are not realized in the current designs of the separators, or are only partially realized. On the basis of complex researches the technological scheme of the potato digger which working bodies (a ploughshare-shelf digger and a drum separator interact with a potato heap through deformations of a tension and shift that allows to separate effectively soil in various conditions of harvesting of tubers and other constructive and kinematic parameters is offered. potato harvester.
1. Hrushetskiy S.M., Yaropud V.M., Duganets V.I., Duganets V.I., Pryshliak, V.L. Kurylo V.M. (2019). Research of constructive and regulatory parameters of the assembly working organs for the potato’s harvesting machines. INMATEH-Agricultural Engineering. Vol. 59. № 3. pp. 101-110. DOI: 10.35633/INMATEH-59-11. [in English].
2. Hrushetskiy S.M., Rud A.V., Semenyshyna I.V., Medvedyev YE.P. (2019). The technological process pattern of potato root harvester [The technological process pattern of potato root harvester]. Zhurnal «Podilʹsʹkyy visnyk: silʹsʹke hospodarstvo, tekhnika, ekonomika». № 31. Kamʺyanetsʹ-Podilʹsʹkyy. DOI: https://doi.org/10.37406/2706-9052-2019-2-7. [in English].
3. Hrushetskiy S.N. (2019). Modelʹ tekhnolohycheskykh protsessov kartofeleuborochnykh mashyn [Model of technological processes of potato harvesting machines]. Tekhnycheskoe y kadrovoe obespechenye ynnovatsyonnykh tekhnolohyy v selʹskom khozyaystve: materyaly Mezhdunarodnoy nauchno-praktycheskoy konferentsyy (24-25 oktyabrya 2019 hoda). V 2 ch.. Mynsk : BHATU. 2019. CH. 1. S. 125-127. [in Russian].
4. Hrushetskiy S.M., Pidlisnyy V.V. (2019). Analiz konstruktsiy ta rezulʹtaty doslidzhenʹ separatoriv kartoplyanoho vorokhu [Analysis of designs and research results of potato pile separators]. Suchasnyy rukh nauky: tezy dop. VI mizhnarodnoyi naukovo-praktychnoyi internet-konferentsiyi zhurnalu «WayScience». 4-5 kvitnya 2019. Dnipro. pp. 274-282. [in Ukrainian].
5. Fyrman YU.P., Hrushetskyy S.N. (2015). Kynematycheskyy analyz raboty dynamycheskoho lentochnoho separatora [Kinematic analysis of the operation of a dynamic belt separator]. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 17. № 1. pp. 11-16. [in Russian].
6. Hutsol Taras, Firman Jurii, Komarnitsky Sergiy. (2017). Modelling of the separation process of the potato stack. Agricultural Engineering : czasopismo. Polskie Towarzystwo Inżynierii Rolniczej. Vol. 21, № 4. pp. 27-35. [in English].
7. Bonchik V.S., Fedirko P.P. (2015). Rezul'taty eksperimental'nykh issledovaniy geometricheskikh parametrov kartofel'noy gryadki pri rabote kartofeleuborochnykh mashin [The results of experimental studies of the geometric parameters of the potato beds during the work of potato harvesters]. MOTROL. Commission of Motorization and Energetics in Agriculture. Vol. 17. № 5. pp. 3-6. [in Russian].
8. Bulgakov V., Nikolaenko S., Adamchuk V., Z. and Olt J. (2018). Theory of impact interaction between potato bodies and rebounding conveyor. Agronomy Research. 16(1). pp. 52-63. DOI: 10.15159/AR.18.037. https://doi.org/10.15159/AR.18.037. [in English].
9. Bulhakov V.M., Pylypaka S.F., Zakharova T.N., Kaletnik H.M., Yaropud V.M. (2014). Ploski vertykalʹni kryvi, yaki zabezpechuyutʹ postiyni tysk i shvydkistʹ rukhu materialʹnoyi tochky [Flat vertical curves that provide constant pressure and velocity of material point]. Vseukrayinsʹkyy naukovo-tekhnichnyy zhurnal «Vibratsiyi v tekhnitsi ta tekhnolohiyakh». VNAU. Vyp. 1 (73). S. 5-12. [in Ukrainian].
10. Aliev E., Bandura V., Pryshliak V., Yaropud V., Trukhanska O. (2018). Modeling of mechanical and technological processes of the agricultural [Modeling of mechanical and technological processes of agricultural]. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. vol. 54, no.1. pp. 95-104. [in English].
11. Pascuzzi S., Bulgakov V., Santoro F., Sotirios A., Anifantis, Olt J., Nikolaenko S. (2019). Theoretical study on sieving of potato heap elements in spiral separator. Agronomy Research. 17(1), Р. 33-48. DOI: 10.15159/AR.19.073. https://doi.org/10.15159/AR.19.073. [in English].
12. Petrov G.D. (1984). Kartofeleuborochnyye mashiny [Potato harvesting machines]. Engineering. 320 p. [in Russian].
13. Tokar A.M. (2001). Theoretical mechanics. Kinematics: Methods and Problems [Theoretical mechanics. Kinematics: Methods and Tasks]. Tutorial. Libid. 416 p. [in Ukrainian].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.