INNOVATIVE METHODS OF MONITORING THE MECHANICAL PROCESSING PROCESS
Veselovska Nataliia - Doctor of Engineering, Professor, Head of the Department of Machines and Equipment of Agricultural Production of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: email@example.com).
The problem of ensuring the necessary quality and exploitation of the properties of machine parts is becoming more and more important in mechanical engineering. The main idea of the work consists in the development of a fundamentally new approach to the monitoring of a machine tool complex of mechanical processing, the essence of which is the organization of the method of controlling the mechanical processing process on the basis of a single integrated information environment adapted to the universal complex of computer modeling Matlab/Stateflow and Matlab/Simulink, with structural representations of all components of the mechanical processing process and modeling as a problem-solving tool that expands the functionality of machine tool complexes. However, until now, generalized theoretical relationships between surface quality parameters, processing accuracy, operational properties of parts and parameters of mechanical processing processes, which allow solving the problem of technological support of given operational properties of parts.
Management of the process of forming a surface with the necessary properties is carried out mainly by using partial experimental dependencies and tables of processing modes. The complexity of the problem lies in the fact that when processing parts, it is necessary to establish such processing conditions that would provide a set of requirements for tool wear, processing accuracy, surface quality characteristics, productivity, etc. The areas of the most effective use of production systems are primarily determined by the technological equipment that is a component of the system, the nomenclature of processed parts and the automated control system. which allow to solve the problem of technological provision of given operational properties of parts.
1.Veselovska N. R. Event-oriented graph-analytical description of elements of flexible integrated production systems/ N. R. Veselovska // All-Ukrainian NTJ "Vibrations in Technology and Technologies".-2010.- №1(57).-P.43- 53.
2. Iskovych-Lototsky R., Zelinska O., Ivanchuk Y., Veselovska N.Development of the evaluation model of technological parameters of shaping workpieces from powder materials. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2017. No. 1/1 (85). R.
3. Veselovska N., Shargorodsky S., Rutkevych V., Iskovych- Lototsky R.Investigation of the process of thread extrusion using the ultrasound. Eastern-European Journal of Enterprise Technologies. 2017. No. 6/1 (90). R. 60-68.
4. Iskovych-Lototsky RD,Ivanchuk YV,Veselovska NR,Surtel W.,Sundetov S.Automatic system for modeling vibro-impact unloading bulk cargo on vehicles (Conference Paper).Proceedings of SPIE - The International Society for Optical Engineering.2018. Vol. 10808. P. 1-10.
5. Nalobina O.O., Vasylchuk NV, Bundza O.Z., Holotiuk MV, Veselovska NR, Zoshchuk NV A new technical solution of a header for sunflower harvesting. INMATEH - Agricultural Engineering. 2019. Vol. 58. No. 2. P. 129-137.
6. Shatokhin V., Ivanchuk Y., Dvirna O., Veselovskaya N., Jurczak W. Dynamic Processes Modeling in a Peristaltic Pump with a Hydraulic Drive for the Bingham Fluid. Advances in Science and Technology Research Journal. 2022. No. 16 (4). R. 256–269.
7. Spirin A., Borysiuk D., Tsurkan O., Tverdokhlib I., Veselovska N., Edl M. Ways of intensification of grass seed production.Journal of Engineering Sciences. 2023. Vol. 10 (1). P. F11-F19.
8. Veselovska N.R.,Zelinska O.V.Models of integrated computer systems for managing technological processes based on modern information technologies: monograph. Vinnytsia: TOV "TVORI", 2020. 427p.
9. Matviychuk V.A., Veselovska N.R., Shargorodskyi S.AMathematical modeling of the latest technological systems: monograph. Vinnytsia: VNAU. 2021. 193 p.
10. Veselovska N. R. Practical implementation of the technique of managing the machining process. Technology, energy, transport of agricultural industry. 2020. No. 1 (108). P. 91–102.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.