Issue №: 4 (107)
The journal deals with the problems of vibration technologies and machines, mathematical methods of vibration process studies, information on design and technological development, presents teaching and methodological aspects of teaching in the Higher School of Applied Sciences, where vibration machines and technologies are studied.
INFLUENCE OF GEOMETRIC CHARACTERISTICS OF GAS BEARINGS ON THE DURABILITY OF HIGH-SPEED SPINDLE ASSEMBLIES.
Vishtak I., Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
The processing accuracy and productivity of metal-cutting machines are largely determined by the initial characteristics of the spindle assembly, since it is the last link in the kinematic chain of the main drive. Therefore, high demands are placed on spindle assemblies to ensure high rotational accuracy, high speed, parametric reliability, etc. Since the movement of shaping is carried out by the spindle and spindle bearings, they make a decisive contribution to the initial characteristics of the spindle units.
The installation of spindles on gas bearings makes it possible to significantly increase the accuracy of rotation and speed of the spindle, almost completely eliminate its vibration, simplify the design and significantly increase the parametric reliability of the spindle assembly. The parameters of the gas lubricating layer in the conical bearings of the spindle are investigated and the equation of gas pressure in the gaps of the gas conical bearing with grooves of different profiles applied to the bearing shaft of the spindle is derived. The optimal geometric parameters of the profile of longitudinal blind grooves applied to the working surfaces of the spindle shaft are determined. Investigations were carried out using numerical methods using modern software.
1. Fedotov V.O., Savulyak V.I., Solomon A.M. Characteristics of conical suspensions with longitudinal blind microgrooves of constant width and different depth profiles. Vinnytsia Polytechnic Institute Bulletin, 2019, No. 1(142), pp. 78-85.
2. Vishtak I.V., Fedotov V.A., Solomon A.N. Investigation of Radial Gas Bearings with Longitudinal Micro-Grooves of Various Transverse Profiles. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering, 2020, стр. 1349–1356.
3. Vishtak I., Petrov O., Savulyak V. and Sukhorukov S. Influence of the profile of longitudinal grooves of various depths on increasing static characteristics of radial gas bearings. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 2021, 012011 IOP Publishing doi:10.1088/1757-899X/1060/1/012011.
4. Savulyak V. I., Fedotova I. V. Static characteristics of a pneumatic conical suspension of a spindle unit with grooves of variable depth. Bulletin of NTUU "KPY" Mechanical engineering series, 2012, No. 64, pp. 162167.
5. Stepanchuk V.I., Fedotov V.O. Linear static analysis of gasostatic conical suspensions profiled with longitudinal grooves. VPI Bulletin, 1994, No. 3 (4), pp. 57-61.
6. Fedotov V. O., Stepanchuk V. I. Optimization of parameters of spindle assemblies on gas conical suspensions profiled with longitudinal grooves. VPI Bulletin, 1997, No. 4, pp. 70-75.
7. Fedotov V. O., Smirnov E. V. On the question of the limits of the spline method in calculations of gas suspensions. VPI Bulletin, 2002, No. 6, pp. 85-88.
8. Fedotov V. O., Fedotova I. V. Characteristics of conical gas suspensions with longitudinal grooves of variable depth. VPI Bulletin, 2008, No. 2, pp. 76-80.
9. Fedotov V. O., Reduction of gas consumption in gas static supports with longitudinal grooves. VPI Bulletin, 2010, No. 3, pp. 99-102.
10. Fedotov V. O., Fedotova I. V. Gas suspensions of spindle assemblies: monograph. Vinnytsia, VNTU, 2010, 244 p.
11. Fedotov V. O., Fedotova I. V. Optimization of design parameters of spindle assemblies on gas-static supports. All-Ukrainian Scientific and Technical Journal Industrial Hydraulics and Pneumatics, 2011, No. 4 (34), pp. 40-44.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technologies" is included in the list of technical scientific publications of Ukraine
(Category "B", Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated July 2, 2020 No. 886)
Old version of the site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
The journal "Vibrations in Engineering and Technology" is indexed by the following databases and catalogs:
The certificateof massmedia State registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.