INCREASING THE DURABILITY OF DETAILS TO WORK UNDER REPEATABLE LOADS
Matviychuk Viktor Andreevich - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Engineering and Technology of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University (3 Soniachna St., Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21008, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Gaidamak Oleg Leonidovich - Candidate of Science (Engineering), Associate Professor, Associate Professor of the Department of Power engineering, electrical engineering and electromechanics of Vinnitsa National Agrarian University .
The article presents the results of the development of processes to improve the performance of parts operating under repeated variable loads, taking into account the reasonable parameters of surface plastic deformation (SPD) and cold gas-dynamic spraying of coatings. The influence on the parameters of the working surface layer, the nature of the distribution of the stress-strain state of the surface layer of material and residual compressive stresses, as well as the values of the used resource of plasticity of the surface layer of the workpiece, the parameters of the SPD process. The article shows that the main factor in the formation of residual compressive stresses during SPD is the decrease in the density of the surface layer of the workpiece, which is associated with the use of the plasticity resource. The model of calculation of the used resource of plasticity of material of preparation at SPD which allows to provide the improved quality of a surface layer of details is offered. A method of moving the workpiece layers with maximum hardening and residual compression stresses to the surface of the part by applying a deforming tool of reduced size in the following passes with coating the surface of the part with gas-dynamic spraying before SPD.
Cold gas-dynamic coating by spraying, in contrast to most known gas-thermal coating methods that take place under significant temperature effects on the surface of the part, which is unacceptable for surfaces treated by SPD methods, provides a permissible temperature regime for creating special auxiliary coatings while preserving surface properties SPD.
The technology of gas-dynamic coating by spraying includes heating the compressed gas (air), directing it into the nozzle and forming in this nozzle supersonic air-powder flow, sprayed material (copper, aluminum), acceleration of this powder material to supersonic speeds and directing it to the surface of the processed product. As a result, a special auxiliary coating (copper or aluminum) is formed on the surface of the product, which improves the parameters of the SPD process.
1. Pshirkov V.F., Pudkov S. I. (1981) Surface plastic deformation of GTE compressor blades with steel and glass balls. Aviation industry. 9, 18-25 [in Ukrainian]
2. Rykovsky B. P., Smirnov V. A., Shchetinin G.M. (1985) Local hardening of parts by surface hardening. Moscow: Engineering. [in USSR]
3. Mikhalevich V. M. (1998) Tensor models accumulated post-purchase. Vinnitsya: “UNIVERSUM - Vinnitsya”. [in Ukrainian]
4. Matviychuk V. A. (2009) Mathematical model of metal damage during complex two-stage deformation [Electronic resource] Visnik DDMA. 3E (14). 126-130. - Retrieved from www.nbuv.gov.ua/e-journals/VDDMA/2008-3e14/pdf/20.pdf.
5. Device for gas-dynamic coating with radial flow of powder material: Pat. 110552 Ukraine, IPC6 С23С24 / 00 № а 201405543; claimed 05/23/14; publ. 01/12/16, Bul. №1. 12 sec.
6. Kaletnіk G. M., Chauso M. G., Shvaiko V. M. (2013) Fundamentals of engineering methods for technical and practical studies / - Kyiv: “High-Tech Pres”, [in Ukrainian]
7. Matviychuk V. A., Egorov V. P., Mikhalevich V. M., Pokras V. D (1993) Analysis of deformability of metals during surface hardening of parts. Forging and stamping.10, 10-13. [ in Russia].
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.