IMPROVEMENT OF THE SHAKER FOR FRUIT PICKING
Shvets Ludmila - PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Agricultural Engineering and Technical Service Vinnytsia National Agrarian University (Sunny str., 3, Vinnytsia, Ukraine, 21008, email@example.com).
Fruits and berries are valuable foods that provide the necessary for human consumption: sugars, proteins, fats, mineral salts, organic acids,pectin, tannins and other substances, vitamins. Also raw materials for the food industry, which are used to make juices, jams, marmalades, jams.
Due to the crisis, which covered all areas of human activity in Ukraine, the average annual consumption of fruits and berries per unit of population is less than 50% of the biologically justified norm; the area of orchards is 2.7% of the total area of agricultural land (0.8 million hectares), of which 60% is apple orchards.
Improving the situation is possible through the intensification of horticulture - obtaining maximum annual yields through the introduction of the latest advances in science and technology, including in the field of mechanization of fruit production. The most time-consuming operation in the technological process of fruit production is harvesting, which, in particular for apples, accounts for 15-40% of the total cost of garden care. It can be emphasized that the cost of growing apples is 92 times higher than for a similar area of cereals.
The solution to this problem is possible through the introduction of fruit harvesters, the use of which allows to increase productivity by 3.7-12.6 times, to release an average of 50 people. per day from the use of one machine and reduce operating costs by 30-50% compared to manual assembly. The most widespread at present for fruit harvesting, as evidenced by the trends of the world agricultural machinery industry, are stem vibrating machines of positional action with inertial linear working bodies.
At the same time, the use of serial fruiting means, due to the impersonal process of removal, causes damage to trees and fruits, which are suitable mainly for technical processing or urgent sale in fresh form; the productivity of serial fruit harvesters is relatively low.
1. Brown G. (2000) Harvesting pers with a large amplitude shaker. Agr. Eng. Australia. №9. P. 9-12.
2. Peterson D.L. (1992) Continuously mowing ower-the-row harvester for tree crops. TRANS ASAE. Vol. 25, №6. P. 1478-1483.
3. Siret P.( 2009) Les metodes et les moyens de recoltedes fruits. Tract, et mach. agr. 2009. №765, 45. P. 47-49.Belyakov V. Fruit harvesting machines "Balkan". Mechanization of agriculture. №5. Pp. 8-11.
4. Budyak RV, Shvets LV, Tomchuk VV. (2018) Mechanization of garden and park works. Part II. Methodical recommendations for laboratory-practical works and independent work. Vinnytsia: RVV VNAU. 68 p.
5. Veselovskaya NR, Ivanov MI, Rutkevich VS, Shargorodsky SA Hydraulics: Textbook. Vinnytsia: 2019. 222 p.
6. Harvester for harvesting fruits MPU-1A: Technical description and operating instructions. M .: VO "Traktor export", 1989. 149 p.
7. Миронюк О.С. (1998) The efficiency of the mechanized method of removal fruits. Bulletin of Lviv State Agrarian University: Agroengineering research (№2). Lviv: LDAU.42. 55-59.
8. Pryshlyak VM, Pogorilets OM. (2016). Agricultural machinery: calculation, design. Methodical instructions for course work. VNAU. S. p.84.
9. Shvets LV, Paladiychuk YB, Trukhanskaya OO. (2019). Technical service in agro-industrial complex. Tom I. Textbook. Vinnytsia: RVV VNAU. 647p.
10. Shvets LV, Trukhanskaya OO. (2018). Technological prospects of garden care. International scientific and technical conference "Engineering and technology: science, education, production" (November 15-16, 2018). Lutsk 2018. pp. 270-273.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" presents materials on the following issues
• Theory of processes and machines
• Mechanical Engineering and materialprocessing
• Processing and food production
The certificateof massmediaState registration:kv no 16643-5115 from 30.04.2010 .
Founder of the journal: Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Kaletnik Hryhorii Mykolaiovych
Ph.D., Prof., academician of NAAS, VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Chief Editor Deputy
DsCProf., NSC IMEG NAAS of Ukraine (Kyiv)
Ph.D., Assoc., VNAU (Vinnytsia)
Members of the editorial board
Bulgakov V.M.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Acad.NAAS, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine
Veselovskaya N.R.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Derevenko A.I.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Zinkovsky A.P.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.Pysarenko, NAS of Ukraine
Iskovych-Lototskyi R.D.- Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Vinnytsia National Technical University
Kupchuk I.M.- Ph.D, Senior Lecturer, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Nadutyi V.P. - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Geotechnical Mechanics Institute named after PolyakovM.S. NAS of Ukraine
Matveyeyv V.V. - Ph.D., Professor, Academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, the Institute of Strength Problems named after H.S.PysarenkoNAS of Ukraine
Olshanskyi V.P. - Ph.D, Professor, Kharkiv National Technical University of Agriculture named after Petro Vasylenko
PoleyvodaYu.A. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Spirin A.V.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tverdohlib I.V. - Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tokarchuk O.A.- Ph.D., Associate Professor, Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Tsurkan O.V.- Ph.D. Associate Professor., Vinnytsia National Agrarian University
Jordan Todorov Maksimov - Doctor of Technical Sciences, Prof., Gabrovo Technical University (Bulgaria)
Kind of publication: journal
Type of publication : Scientific
Publication status: Domestic
Year of founding:
Periodicity: 4 times a year
Extent: 18.75 nominal printed pages
ISSN: 2306-8744 (printed version), (online)
Language of edition : (mixed languages) Ukrainian, Russian, English
The scope of the distribution and the category of readers: national, foreign, teaching staff, scientists, businessmen.
Periodical is included in the list of scientific professional editions of Ukraine approved by the Order of Ministry of Education and Sciences of Ukraine from 21.12.2015 No. 1328.
The journal "Vibrations in engineering and technology" is included in the "Catalogue of periodicals of Ukraine".
Journal subscription can be executed in each post office department.
Subscription Index is 99720.
Old version of site: http://vibrojournal.vsau.edu.ua/
In June 1994 the 2nd International Scientific and Technical Conference "Application of vibrations for technological purposes" was organized on the basis of Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute. Leading experts in this field, noting the significant contribution to the school of Vibration Engineering under the leadership of P. S. Bernyk, proposed to create a professional all-Ukrainian scientific and technical journal "Vibration in engineering and technology..The journal was foundedat Vinnytsia State Agricultural Institute and P.S. Bernyk was elected to be the chief editor .
For all these years (since 1994) theJournal "vibration in engineering and technology" published 94 issues wherestudy of vibration effects, the creation of progressive energy saving technologies and equipment for their implementation were highlighted.
Currently Kaletnik H.M PhD , professor, academician NAAS is the chief editor of the "Vibrations in engineering and Technology"
The journal "Vibration in Engineering and technology", which has no analogues on the territory of Ukraine, is well known abroad.